STRONG evidence of more than one shooter!

youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU

Has this video been posted yet? It starts BEFORE the shooting began. 3 minutes in, you can hear 3 single gunshots. These seem to be the first shots. Shortly after the shots, word apparently begins to spread through the crowd that someone has been shot, and people begin to flee. A few moments later, you hear another distant-sounding snap, instantly (within milliseconds) followed by a duller thudding sound of automatic gunfire. The fact that the automatic gunfire begins instantly after a shot from a different gun and most likely a different location is proof of more than one shooter.

This really got my nytol comped. So sleepy

bump. this is fresh shit

I just hear two bullet cracks. Remember, you will hear the cracks before the pops from the gun itself at this range.

thanks CIA

you could hear the other non-automatic gun periodically throughout the whole video

bump

CNN said one shooter. He is a white Christian. Stop spreading fake news.

bump, if not only for that fact that this is really good footage, probably the best so far. kudos to the cameraman

Those co-ordinates pinpointed the escape route to Signature Flight Support (Private Jets & Helicopters). There were multiple shooters at different locations that escaped.

This also debunks that fucking shill theory about flashing on the 4th floor. Thank God.

Bump

bump

Seemed like at first he was taking his time and just sniping, then when everybody started running maybe he switched guns and started just spraying.

simple, find out which room it came from and check the hotel records for who had the room at the time

Akimbo ars isn't out of the question

This is literally nothing, most likely an altered video, nice try though. You should really delete that video, nothing good will come of it except making people angry.

Switched guns in a nanosecond?

holy shit this is fresh as fuck. There were sniper shots way before the opening auto shots.

Coordinates?
Explain please.

bump

someone posted this like 8 hours ago from a dude's fb

>64 old akimboing rifles

Don't listen to tinfoil anons

Fuck off kike.

bump for fresh footage.
any /k/ommandos want to weigh in on this?

Ban these wrist wraps right now thanks

CIA nigger

solid, its a cover up epic proportions

The JEWS have been killing WHITES for ages.

TITANIC
WW1
WW2
9/11
LAS VEGAS

It's all coming together

could have been the shooting of paddock

You all really are paranoid. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so so tired of talk about this. It's time to sleep now

i didn't know those existed but it's still really silly to picture even if they happened to have been used

>Have some sleep.
>I am so tired
CIA nigger trying to use his MK nigger ultra subconscious verbal command? KILL YOURSELF

Fuck you both. Do you honestly think the CIA or jews would bother dealing with a bunch of fucks circlejerking and propagating half-baked conspiracy theories? I thought so, cause no one takes this shit seriously, but you are playing a dangerous game spreading this kind of information.

i doubt the shooter used those gimmicky ass wrist things lol

Man i'm so tired but its only 8pm...soooo sleeepy tho

CIA nigger

Everything fits with the following theory:
>Steve is an arms dealer.
>Terrorist flip gf arranged huge deal with ISIS connections.
>Unbeknownst to Steve, this was actually a set-up to commit a terrorist act.
>Flip gf arranges "transaction" to take place in hotel room overlooking concert.
>Vegas hotels have no cameras in hallways on each floor (look it up, most likely it is because they know heaps of their clients are scum who don't wanna be filmed doing whatever it is they are doing, so they only keep data on which floors people visit, not who they visit on each floor).
>Steve wires 100k to flip gf as payment for setting up the deal.
>ISIS connections book room on the same floor.
>Steve brings up the guns for display - for 300k, you get these guns + ammo + explosives in my car + more guns later in my house.
>ISIS terrorists kill steve up close, making it look like a suicide.
>Smash out window with hammer they brought.
>Use Steve's guns + ammo to commit terror act.
>Security guard comes up
>Shoot him through the door using cameras that either Steve put there or you put there.
>Security retreats.
>Slip back to your room and act like nothing happened.
>Eventually SWAT arrives and finds Steve dead.
>Case closed, insane rich old white guy.
Steve was an arms dealer who frequently washed his money in Vegas.

This explains the following details:
>Why there were so many fucking guns in the room.
>Where all Steve's money came from.
>Why Steve wore thick gloves.
>Why Steve wore slippers.
>Why Steve pushed those 2 chairs together like that (makeshift gun display).

On cloudy details are why ISIS didn't do something to take more credit, if this is really what happened. It could be that this was a test-trial for them, and since it went off so successfully, they plan to do more in the future.

Fuck off kike

Shit guys. I've been up for about 42 hours. After looking at this though, I'm wide awake. This shit is so intriguing, I can't comprehend how massive of a fuck up this was.

>srsly noone cares but for real they will come after you
is this a metaLARP

Sure.

The numbers found in his room were co-ordinates which translate to this.

for anyone thats too dumb to realize, you can clearly hear multiple people firing at the same time later on in the video. this shit it insane and a major major coverup.

Where do you think they get their intel from?
"BREAKING NEWS" is basically "New shit we found on Sup Forums.
Now fuck off back to plebbit.

Fuck off kike.

>jews
>half baked

The crack is the bullet hitting nearby. The automatic gunfire is the sound of the gun in the distance. It's possible to hear the bullet hit nearby before hearing the gunfire because bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

Even if you mean well this spamming still counts as shilling. I share some of your speculations but you need to realize it shits up threads when you spam.

Can I do one more?

Sounds like random bullets hitting something near the cameraman.

I was like what's that thumping? I think it's his heartbeat.

do it

Is this sliding SSRIs are responsible for spree killings not guns?

Just wondering.

first shots from the ar-10 trying to hit his explosives near the fuel tanks??? can anyone tell if they can hear the fireworks that supposedly went off?
Pretty fresh vid, hope someone has it saved.

There was a helicopter already in the air. the confusion of the gunfire was because the police received "32" calls of shots fired around vegas from different areas around town.

Seriously, stop and think about what you people are saying. You're saying that this man was trying to set up a gun exchange with a bunch of ISIS terrorists? No way, there would have been proper tracking to ensure that they never found out it was a setup, if this was the case. But it's not, so why bother doing this? Just stop.

the camera is mounted on his head/hat. its thumping from him walking around in his dumb cowboy boots.

Cheers, bro. I'll save it for later.

My thoughts on it

They're not 'hitting' anything as such, the crack is the round breaking the sound barrier. You can determine how close you are to being hit during a firefight by the severity of the 'crack' or 'whip' as we used to call it.

just post it here, this thread will probably die in 20 minutes desu.

Makes more sense.

>Seriously, stop and think about what you people are saying. You're saying that this man was trying to set up a gun exchange with a bunch of ISIS terrorists?
I don't understand why this possibility seems so unreal to you.

One shekel has been deposited into your account

You absolutely must be shilling or retarded. The shots you heat at first are NOT accompanied by any other sound! They are from a different weapon. And now that I listened to it again, I'm pretty sure I heard THREE different guns being fired after the auto fire starts.

Definitely was sniping, then said fuck it and sprayed.. But he didn't spray as long as i thought he did, there was definitely big gaps

you can tell its either mounted to his head via headband or most likely from a shadow you see later in the vid to his cowboy hat. also by the way the camera moves when he looks around. its just like cameras move when people record themselves playing VR games.

cheeky bugger, trying to trick me into banning myself.

first shots were for ranging?

Find the original taxi ladyguy footage. Watch the top of the Luxor . 8:11 and 8:35

You can tell the difference between the crack of a bullet hitting nearby, the sound of distant gunfire, and the sound of the bullets whizzing overhead. It's possible for one gun to produce all three sounds within a few seconds of each other. Amazing!

that was fake

((((((((((((Sure thing this is all a big cover up. White men are too weak and stupid to pull something like this off. So no need to even think about it))))))))))))

im not really sure what you mean, and dont know why you'd get banned for typing your thoughts although im kinda new to Sup Forums so something i must be missing.

I think he opened up with a scoped gun for precision, then switched to his improvised automatic rifle when the crowd started stampeding.

you are putting words in my mouth. i don't doubt at all that the guy "could" have done it, but with all the evidence from the video's we have online its obvious it wasn't just him if he really did.

shit seems staged as fuck

possibly yeah

he could have been checking his bullet drop on something maybe the fuel tanks since they are white?

COMPED DRAGON ROLL

Not sure why he would try to shoot fuel tanks. Even if he did catch one on fire, it's made to vent rather than explode.

Yes, like 311 times already

anything anyone claims is two shooters can be explained with ONE

the two rooms were offset by a 45 degree angle meaning the sound projecting from shooting out of them will create different impressions.

take that Cab video under the Mandalay some point to saying one burst sounds far then the next sounds close.

The cab was below the smaller room.. the far sounding burst coming from the suite around the corner would sound different then he comes into the adjoining room and fires from there. possibly even using a d9fferent type of gun thus creating different sounds or at least LOUDER sounds as its right over the Cab.

He has stand mounted guns too meaning he could have had two at a time going and be laying on the floor firing two at a time .. remember some guns jam and don't necessarily fire for the exact same amounts of time.. these facts account for everything anyone has presented ad a basis to claim more than one shooter.

Also nobody has claimed to have been shot at any other location.. all claims during the happening of shooters at other locations were investigated and proved to have been false.

The charger doesn't mean anyone was in the room shooting and escaped.. they'd have that on hotel security video he could simply have had a whore/hooker come and it may be hers or it may be the Flip gf's etc.. not anywhere near approaching proof another party was involved.. maybe soemone helped transport the weapons and they may have had zero idea what they were or he could have used the up coming gun show as an excuse if a helper knew what they were.. again nothing we know or can examine suggests even mildly there was more than one shoooter

and while I'm at this.. going on a cruise to the Middle east is nothing like entering Syria or Iraq from Turkey to train with ISIS.. ok?

thats why i think maybe he did it for ranging, unless they know he fired many shots on it

its a large white target so he could see the impact

I think you can get autobanned if you type the same thing in the same thread multiple times. Might be wrong about that, though. Never tried.

Yeah that makes sense.

Bump cuz I'm 18 layers deep in this

oh i thought you meant that you had different or more stuff you were going to post and not just spam the same thing, my bad.

What if there was one faggot taking aimed shots at the fuel tanks while the other faggot was mowing down civilians? What if the two faggots got angry at each other because the fuel tanks weren't blowing up like they had planned they would. What if while the security guard showed up one of the fags went to defend the door while the other fag got nervous. What if the faggot watching the baby monitor realized the security guard bounced and the killed the other faggot? What if the other faggot is still on the loose and that's why the police and FBI have their dicks in a knot trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Some user pointed this out on 4+4.
Pause video @6:53, set the speed to .25% or .50% and watch the Delano. (hotel back and to the right of MB)

>The charger doesn't mean anyone was in the room shooting and escaped.. they'd have that on hotel security video
No cameras in Vegas hotel hallways.

Mandalay Bay is covered in Cameras. Where is the footage of the Lone Shooter checking in? Where is the footage of him bringing the huge bags of guns into the rooms? Where is the footage of him walking in the hallways, or in elevators?

Come on Schlomo, usual tricks are usual.

We all see you have your handy dandy Bump Stock Legislation ready to roll.

Problem + Reaction = Solution

Busy siding SSRIs not guns are responsible for spree killings?

The crisis actor shit was a gift to big pharma. Their lawyers were shitting themselves and you tarded them out of that situation nicely.....

Eh, not that strong DESU. The guy with the camera keeps pointing it at the hotel indicating that that is where he is hearing the gunfire. If he was pointing it all around it'd be more compelling.

There are a lot of problems in trying to use video. First, phones are not great at sound reproduction. It's not like it's a perfect representation of a 3d space. You can't effectively tell what is an echo and what isn't. Second, he had two vantage points from which he could fire from. Third, he had a lot of guns, and they could each sound different.