Nuclear power

Why the fuck are we shutting down our nuclear plants instead of building more? France uses 75% nuclear power and is the world's largest exporter of energy. How are we, as Americans not beating their asses in nuclear technology?

Burger education that's why

Fucking hippies controlled by oil industry

Because of Saudis, Jews, bunny huggers, tree huggers, and old hippie anti-nuclear cucks.

nuclear power was always a lie

We attempted to open more nuclear plants and then the Demonrats shut it down. It is the cleanest form of energy but oil and solar vermin lobbyists threw money and Demonrat and Neo-Cons and shut it down.

Elon Musk is as trash bag btw.

One of Obama's worst broken promises was not bringing back nuclear like he said he would.

expect a false flag attack on a french nuclear power plant

they've been trying for some time

Forgot to mention. Inb4
>but Chernobyl
>but fukushima
>but three mile island

Nuclear still has the lowest deaths per energy produced faggots.

8 years of Obama.

Shitheads like John Kerry and Robert Kennedy, Jr.

Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton torpedoed legislation that would've let us build new reactors.

Who knows, the left looses their mind over anything with climate. Look at Obama and his escapades. Maybe tweet Trump thousands of times "nuclear power is key".

>Minimal footprint
>We learn everyday how to reuse spent fuel
>When built properly it's only a minimal danger

I guess I have to agree with this guy. Our burger schools are even teaching kids nuclear is the boogie man. Like it's still the 1940s.

>All the new elements created have been heavy metals (nuclear)

Can the future society safely maintain something as complicated as a nuclear power plant?

The savior generation, gen z, can more than handle it.

Or rather, Can Nuclear power generation even exist in the era of Social Justice?

It already is burg. Any new ones built will be state of the art. Even safer than old ones. In fact I hunt around the nuclear power plant near Georgia State Prison. I've taken my geiger counter. It's barely above back round radiation around it.

The same reason you're subsidising electric cars that consume more energy than normal cars, stupidity and greed.

this is the only correct answer

also, they dont want to weaken the petrodollar

>ask boss why he bought a tesla
>says he doesn't like giving money to muslims for oil
pretty cool if you ask me.

I am talking about the human factor, Corruption/Greed/Incompetence and Nepotism.
For a nuclear reactor to be future proof, it must be built with intrinsic fail-safes and be set up in such a way that any future builders could not possibly craft/conspire to build one in any other way. For this to work, nuclear technology itself must become Retard proof

Muslims will blow them up or they will be forced to hire retarded niggers and spics that will be incompetent to the point of melt down.

Diversity yeah!

Some of the Gen IV designs look pretty promising wrt to retard abatement.

Petrodollars and public ignorance. Mainly petrodollars.

Checked

Yes, But can such a reactor exist in a society that only has unwritten laws?

Because we're so concerned about global warming we're gonna shitcan the only green energy that can actually run cities, goy

Okay I see.

Well there is no such thing as intrinsically safe when it comes to nuclear. My point is it leaves the smallest amount of global footprint unlike any other source. With minimal risk. It's up to each country to measure their own risk factors.

This. Real conservatives don't give sandniggers the power to shut down the economy

Confirmed.
Poor ppl mad they can't have thousands in sushi, Comped.

Because we suck off oil companies and people flip the fuck out over OMG NUCLEAR; not realising it's actually the best option there currently is.

Because it’s somehow racist.

good points

>green
Not quite goy. Remember that the fuel is changed out. It needs to be stored for something in the realm of 10k+ Years.
10,000 years

If any of these "containers" leak we have a huge issue. We can't get concrete to last more than a few hundred years...yet we want to store all the nuke wastes underground in leakproof bunkers? Id rather sequester carbon dioxide. I don't trust nukes. Every decade there is an accident, and irreparable harm is done to everything.

solar and wind are green. There is no byproduct.

It takes a very long time from planning to build to operation. Something like 25 years. Projections are that there'll be more efficient, cheaper power sources by then or the rate of increased efficiency in existing power sources will make nuclear obsolete.

T. the reason why we don't build it here in Australia

store it on an empty mine below the aquifers, even if it leaks, where i it going to go? Earth's mantle?

>irreparable harm is done to everything
It is not. Nuclear accidents have had zero impact on your life unless you live in Ukraine or Japan.

Breeder reactors eat light water reactors waste for breakfast. They are basically nuclear recyclers.

Solar and wind do not have the availability of nuclear. iirc from class it's about 30% comparing to nuclear's 90% meaning you cannot attach huge loads aka a whole city or factory to a wind or solar farm.

The Fukushima plant is actually still leaking

>build more nuclear waste factories

are you literally retarded? kek

Power Plants are aesthetic as fuck.

Ask the previous residents of fuku, Chernobyl, etc. One disaster, and poof. They are still plastering cracks on reactors on the great lakes for years now as if it's not a biggie.

>mfw greentards here want to kill nulcear energy