youtube.com/watch?v=dzTutByBSzA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good enough for me. Fuck you.

fuck you

>streaming
lurk for 2 years before posting

Even rape horse couldn't save it. And rape horse has saved everything he's ever tried up til now.

What is this is the new animeme of the season?

Sup Forums is dead

Whoever gave the okay to butcher this should be fired and possibly killed.

>streaming

>MFW SHE STILL DOESN'T HAVE NIPPLES

Her breasts look un-godly.

Because it's going to be on the BD, retard. Why are you so retarded?

Nope for some reason the animators are unable to add nipples. There are outlines of them in a few frames.

>a videogame has better anime-styled CG animation than a prerendered anime
What went wrong?

>actually defending this fucking garbage

They didn't add it because otherwise, this part would have been filled with light or dark beam. I like it better that why. The nipple is for the BD.

Watched it with my father.
Not really good.

>Uuur durrr someone like a show that i don't like on the internet uuuuurr
OK.

You deranged weeaboo. Why are you linking me to Sup Forums? Berserk is an anime.

Animating a short sequence for a game isn't the same thing as animating an entire episode, let alone a series. Not that that is any excuse for Berserk's awful animation.

not OP, but i havent been on Sup Forums in a long time and was wondering if the streaming elitism was still a thing now that you can find free 1080p streaming...

I guess its just tradition and nothing to do with quality anymore?

I am OP and I say fuck these condescending cunts. This is MY thread. I'll attach any fucking link I want.

Is there any known Berserk fans on suicide watch? Like Demo?

It wasn't just about quality in the first place.

>that argument against "i don't care"

They don't care about quality yet this dumbass keeps ranting about how superior it is to download to a brick wall.

fix'd

anime was a mistake

Well to be fair, you're defending awful CGI that looks over a decade old and choppy framerate for actual animation. You can like it all you want but don't pretend it isn't bad.

A damn good anime.

It was bullshit.

Cutting the manga story and animating like shit

It was okay, but it seems like they're still trying to change stuff to add backstory and context for newcomers. The whole apostle thing didn't serve much of a purpose aside from to just to show that Guts is hunting apostles, and I guess that apostles sacrifice/kill the people they care about.

And in order to do that they cut into most of Farnese's dialogue, which I'm not too thrilled about. All of the key points were there, but all abbreviated. Hopefully from here out they just decide that they've provided enough context and just stick to the manga.

Why dont you actually buy the anime you fucking parasites the lot of you

why the fuck would i waste harddrive space on this trash when i can just watch it on kissanime?

think before you post you fucking retards.

Because it's shit and does not deserve support

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

Cuz we be pirates! Sailin the online seas! ARRH MATEY!

There's a 4-5 hour long story mode movie in Guilty Gear Xrd which isn't all too impressive, but everything in-game like attack animations to insta-kills are fucking amazing compared to this dogshit anime adaptation.

>like attack animations to insta-kills
they hand-tweaked all of those. if the overall run time is short you can put a lot of effort into each second of animation. berserk has to be produced on a weekly basis on a shoestring budget.

imagine shaft scheduling, deen skills and greek budgeting when you think of how berserk is being made.

>shaft scheduling, deen skills and greek budgeting
My sides. Thanks, user.

>That image says I'm stupid, I must believe and care about its content!
I don't care about the content of that pic either, and your opinion is irrelevant as well for my well-being.
I'm only saying this because you seem really upset and I'm happy to let you know how powerless you are in this matter

The Midland castle scene and the people of midland were very nicely animated, why?

Also I'm glad to see black Casca back..

>megavideo

I don0t stream but I don't understand how "easier to find old releases" benefits torrents.
Leaving sekrit club private trackers aside, trying to find a torrent with enough seeders for old stuff that's not massively popular is a pain in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Tsgpk9JwI

Streaming has gotten better from the time this was made, but it's still not quite up to par with local files.

You also can't use software like MadVR (and its' scaling algorithms) and others to make the quality even more pleasant to the eye.

Need that berserk opening with extra clangs.

But quality is still a fucking thing you retard, there's more to video quality than just being 1080p.

>Video quality
kek

Guys, is Casca among the first transgender anime characters?

Not in the traditional sense; but in the mind. In that world women rarely have the position of power.

Casca assumed the male gender, and behaved like a man. When she had sex with Guts, it was 100% with consent, and with Guts' treated her like a man in that forest. But when she was r*ped by Griffith, she was being fucked like a woman, thus leading to cognitive dissonance - and the result is her apparent "dumbification".

#justiceforCasca #Griffithisafuckingwhitemale
#216yearsofhell

Le meme horse

wouldn't buying the dvd's themselves give da best quality?

>dvds are cheap

>Sup Forums is full of people who stream now

really made me think

This shit is worse than the honest family shaking their heads. Fuck off with the normalfag bullshit.

D A M N
G O O D
A N I M E

so you're saying casca and guts effectively had gay sex?

>....
Stop pretending you just came back, you were never here.

Honestly I was okay with the animation the first two episodes, but that anime original shit was all terrible.

>imagine shaft scheduling, deen skills and greek budgeting when you think of how berserk is being made.
This is the most apt explanation of this fuck up

How's your first week here, newfag? People posted like that 5 years ago without anyone having an issue with it.

But in the manga, Guts said to Casca, that she is a girl/woman after all...

Sorry, it isn't 5 years ago. Would you like everyone to post rage comics too?

He already said he wasn't here in a long while.

Your resistance only makes it harder.

4/10

What happened to her browness?

>people of midland
>animated
they were slideshows, but yes, at least they looked okay

this, the mix between 2D/3D is a LOT less jarring than full CG like Ajin

I can't tell if the actual quality of animation getting better every episode or am I being clanged into Stockholm syndrome

I feel the same way. It's probably a little bit of both

Any good meme that came out from this episode 3??

Is everything including ghosts made of metal in this universe?

>that fucking clang

I'm in school currently for Audio Engineering and Sound Design, and this shit is absolutely unacceptable.

it's berserk, everything is metal as fuck

Oh shit I remember now, Doesn't the girl Guts kidnapped mausterbate using Guts sword while in a trance or something?
Any ETA on when that will happen?

it already did, but it was semi-censored

She got possessed.

I don't remember the dog guy at all from the manga?

Did they add this for this series, or did I just completely forget?

>you seem really upset
>preceed to tell him why it is you don't care
If you really didn't care you wouldn't even have replied to this you fucking sperg

Ah, I just started Episode 3 now, I'm guessing it happens in this episode?
Shame it was somewhat censored, That scene was so hot in the manga.
She acted so proud all the time and seemed to genuinely dislike Guts, Holy fuck did I cum buckets to that scene.
Then again, The anime design isn't really that "sexy".

yes

Alright, finally got around to watching episode 3 and I'm now cautiously optimistic.

At this point, the animation issues have become at least expected so they can be ignored most of the time.
As far as adapting shit we want to see into animation, the pacing is much better than the last two episodes were.

I also kinda enjoyed the rewrite here. Essentially, we got a small taste of what Black Swordsman should have been, while still getting all of the Night of Miracles into the episode.
And seeing Serpico down some demon dogs was pretty nice for showing more of his subtle power.

They even kept the subtle note about Serpico noticing Puck despite Farnese not without directly having puck go "he saw me?"
All the cut away stuff like the Midland things and Pig Apostle's backstory were very nice and to the point too, giving just enough imagery for people in the know to know what's going on, and for new viewers to be intrigued.

I have to wonder how people new to the series would take all this though. I mean, imagine if this was your first introduction to Berserk.
Would it make sense so far?

That casca reveal was so good.

I hate enjoying an anime enough that weekly episodes don't feel enough, might just wait until the whole thing is done.

This is the most autistic image I've ever seen.
Fucking hell Sup Forums you manage to embarrass yourself more and more every day.

it's a b8 image that some autists took seriously

Kill yourself and your shitty bait.

>The Midland castle scene
> very nicely animated

Are you serious?
I admit it's lost some of its merits from when it was originally made but it still holds up.
Torrenting offers far more than streaming ever could
It's not about being autistic it's there to becuase we were tired of pointing everything out every time someone posted Naruto.3pg
I'm surprised this is your first time seeing it.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, they threw in some random estate instead of the plains, the hound apostle suddenly was there instead of tracking Guts after the eclipse then jumping straight to king dying and invasion.

I'm still a bit mad they skipped lost children arc but i can understand since it's hard to get any of that on TV.

It was a rewrite from the man himself.

Basically, this was kinda meant to get people up to speed on the Black Swordsman stuff while also giving us Night of Miracles.
This way, new viewers don't question what the fuck Guts was doing before all this crazy shit started.

>Would it make sense so far?

No

>the pacing is much better than the last two episodes were

It is omitting way too much and mashing other events together

>Would it make sense so far?
No but there's really no reason it should have to

Is Berserk unpopular in Japan?
Why did it get such a bad adaption ?

>still no full version of Hai yo by Susumu Hirasawa

not gay enough

This is the issue for me, besides the cgi.

They either needed to decide if they wanted to make something for the fans or something for newcomers...instead they seem to have tried to do both but it comes off as half hearted for both.

The anime has its little moments now and again, and then it has horrible moments that look naff, really naff.

probably was made to promote the new GodHand figmas

still nipjews dont want to throw money at it
so cheap promotion thats it

The scene right before this had him animated nicely, walking along with his shoulders clearly moving, then it cut to this, it was so jarring, he's suddenly rigid as a rock and slightly bouncing along the hallways.

I wish I was rich, I would dump money into a full adaptation of Berserk with the atmosphere of the 97 show