Steve's friend

Throwing this out there. One victim has only a very old picture provided in USA today from 15-20 years ago allegedly.
Looks similar to pic related. Theory to follow.
amp.usatoday.com/story/733236001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
files.catbox.moe/8ns7q5.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plan was to drive vehicle with tanerite and ammo in front of fuel storage tanks and detonate.
Something happened. Steve's friend intercepted by some alphabet agency. Killed before bomb trigger could be planted. Maybe agency drives empty car to spot.
Steve tries to detonate fake car or takes pot shots just to see if he can set it off.
Backup or plan b is spray and pray. This was supposed to be done after bombing to panicked crowd rushing to exit near Mandalay.

Alphabet agency dumps this fat fuck in the crowd after they couldn't stop the shooting part. Make up some story with some old as fuck sped looking picture of the guy

There is a Facebook video of a guy with gopro. Records the song before the shooting breaks out all the way to when it's nearly over. You can hear 3 shots before the panic and spray and pray. I can provide link on that

Here is the newest video I have seen in this thread. By far the longest recording I've seen and from a further vantage which I think helps to see the big picture. 3 sniper shots at end of the first song in video. Rapid fire soon after

That's about all I have. Have some other links to larp threads and whatnot but this seems plausible to me.
Probably will let this 404 unless anyone wants to add or throw something else out there

I doubt this was intentional, I think his aim was just that bad. Didn’t people run into the adjacent field, in that direction?

Cops were describing bullets raining down around them, but they were so much closer and being targeted, and hardly any were killed

This video
>youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
Around the 3 minute mark, has the very first shots. They were deliberate, a few shots at a time, before he/they go to full spray. Could confirm he had a deliberate target in mind at the very beginning.

Not the worst theory so far.

deserves a bump

So how's the tard play in this? Is this friend in the group photo? I'm not really seeing it

>They were deliberate, a few shots at a time
Was he just getting the range, maybe?

you paranoid fuckers still believe alex jones and anderson cooper?

Whyd you crop leelan lee out of the picture?

Lets follow the theory. Blackwater kills the bomb planter, steve takes shots to try and set off the tank, blackwater immediately start zoning in on the location with scoped rifles. He panics and goes to the other window

Idk I found that not oc. Hard to find original. Do you have it?

I have yet to see any theory that rules out. Left wing politcal violence and terrorism.
Wether he acted alone or with his brother and Girlfriend OR the with FBI and Moloch..it all still points at Leftwing Extremism doesn't it~!

Past your bed time faggot

Marilou Facebook dump: files.catbox.moe/8ns7q5.zip

Bump for interest