And the wounds that he's earned

___
            ,、-''":::::::::::::::::::::::``ヽ、
           //:::::; -────‐-、::::``ヽ、
           //:::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::/:/|:::ヽ::::::\
        /:: /:::::/::::::::::::::::::::;、-''´:::::/::::|::::::ヽ:\::ヽ
       |!ト从::://:::::::ト、:::;、-'":::::::::::/::::/::ト、:::::ヽ:::ヽ::ヽ
       |l|::ヾ、ヽ、:::::|ヽミ、:` ー─' ´:::::;ィ'!::::|::ヽ::::::ヽ::::ヽ::',
       ',ヽ:::::::` ー‐ヘ::\:::::::::::::::::::/ ヽ:::ヽ:::\::::\:::!:::!
        ヽ::::`::ー一'´::::`ヽ二-‐ '′    \:::\::`ー‐イ:|::!
       ト、::::::::::::::::::,、=イ  ヾ--====、 ヽ、::::二彡!::|::|
       V|::|:`T、,.-;-::::ヽ  //:::::::::::::::::ヽ
            , -‐'::::\:::::>

I don't remember where we ended.

more like bidet-urinal LOL

Neither of those are here now that we're on the boat.

Farnesse is much prettier as a ghost.

Sometimes it's hard to believe this is the same series anymore.

The beard on that guy looks like Ganishka's...

does guts still attract demons at night or did the old witch mess with the sign? cant remember

Well, he still sorta feels when they're there, right? But Casca would attract them as well, in theory, anyways.

A bit of both, not enough demons at sea and the sign was sealed up.

Also, I'm not sure if the Brand actively draws demons or if it just phases him a little into the astral world so he stands out more. It might be both. Would be amusing if he literally powers up from killing demons the way the Dragonslayer became a cursed sword.

It's a common trope in JP culture for a man who kills a thousand demons to become a demon himself...

>

Why is Roderick so great?

>sees Daka and Pishacha
>fights them even though he has no effective weapons
>takes the Guts gang on just because he wants to impress Farnese
>Is Berserk's equivalent of Yang Wen-Li
>incredible bro to boot

nice boat

I prefer Farnese with longer hair because she looks like a potato in short hair. She looks good in this frame though.

Yeah, he's so damn fun. I hope he makes it into the game somehow (even just a card/collectible) though they'll prob end either when they get on the both or right after he gets the armor.

I wouldn't mind some sort of Braid. It's a shame as I even have a thing for shoulder length=ish hair.

I'm going to miss retarded Casca.

Why is Guts' metal arm wrapped up?

>berserk equivalent of Yang Wenli
Never looked at it that way, now I like him even more. Roderick is such a cool guy.

>We're either going to have angry orsuper emotional broody Casca
I'll miss her too.

I want her to train Isidro.

Don't ask about the arm

Random question but would you anons play the Berserk game with the english dub?

To lead into the "I forgot it wasn't real" bit.

Easier to draw

I would. I think the dub is pretty good and fitting, except for Goku as Gaston. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Roderick completely outskills the pirate captain in their naval battle (I believe he was outnumbered too) and his navigation prowess is the reason why everyone gets to Elf Island in a timely manner (in-universe, at least; Miura/The Idea of Evil is beyond his control).

Ah, that makes sense.

And then he jumps straight in to save Guts instead of ordering some other underling to do it. What a guy.

There were hiatuses back then but Miura clearly cared about his manga. The newest chapters don't even look good.

retarded or not casca always manages to get herself into trouble

well gee, we need to give guts something to do other than splicing monsters up

Big cat eyes.
They look less jarring in the volume scans though. Fuck those korean shit scans.

They look fine. The problems with modern Berserk are more to do with terrible pacing/repetiveness and character's stalling/becoming flanderised, Puck especially.

Also, Roderick really looks good with his hair down.

>He becomes chestnut form around 6 min in the first ep
That's when I learned to lose hope.

the only problem I have is that there are too many character's in guts' party that lighten the mood (isidro, puck, ivalera, magnifico, azan, isma)
I don't mind guts no longer being an edgelord
rickert's/griffith's parts are more interesting to me now

What are you talking about? Hawkonia (kek) was drawn ridiculously good and detailed.

>Conviction arc is Puck's last hurrah before he becomes le doreamon chibi forever
>Anime won't even grant him that
It hurts

if guts gets his arm back at elf island, will he be stronger or weaker?

I just want Puck to not appear in chestnut every two pages. I never had a problem with him until Fantasia spamming him in every page with almost more lines than the other characters.
>Isidro still hasn't developed

All these bad end predictions for Casca.

>Playing Neptunia U as I dump
>Try out Noire chick who uses a rapier
>She feels fucking weak
God damn it. In OP warriors, Brook felt like this as well.

I'm wanna main Serpico in the new game but god damn does the rapier/fencing have a bad track record.

I want Guts to get all his old injuries healed, he can't sweat properly now and he still has that wound from Slan on his chest.

I think getting the arm back might weaken him a little because he'll need to get used to fighting with both arms again, but with an intact body he'll be stronger than ever.

Here's the funny thing. In the Golden Age, when Guts and Griffith went after Zodd, Griffith lopped Zodd's arm off with a fucking saber.

How the fuck is his left arm that fucking ripped?

Taking the kickback from the arm canon and lugging around the metal arm, I'd guess.

I hope his armor gets an upgrade that enables him to survive on his own so he can leave most of the gang on elfhelm.
the rest of the world is fucked anyway and they'd just slow him down, only serpico and schierke should join him since they're useful in a scrape

I remember that. I'll leave that to causality and such.

I really hope you could ride horses in some maps.

He lugs that fucking cannon arm around and supports the Dragonslayer with it, how would it not be ripped?

For the record, Guts and his greatsword only wounded Zodd. Also, I want to play Ganishka in OP mode and zap bitches with lightning blasts.

I really hope Farnese learns offensive magic or at least something good enough to actually defend the party. Soon, preferably. If Casca really gets deretarded, I think we might be heading towards the end since then Guts will only be needing Rickert and the Bakiraka to complete his party.

>Farnese learns offensive magic or at least something good enough to actually defend the party
She has the tree-snakes or whatever, and her security aura provided reasonable defense against the pirates of the caribbean.
I'd say she's pretty competent now.

That'd be cool.
>Meter 1: Call down lightning
>Meter 2: Gas Giant/lightning cloud form
>Meter3: Huge squish attack in demon form.

silat joining them with a grown up rickert might be cool

Double spectre form threesome.

True, but the Wan Piss ghost wasn't that hard. I think she'll learn/upgrade stuff in Elfhelm with those witches. Or at least I hope she will.

>ywn have a qt witch and a crazy hot noblewoman both wanting your d.

I hope she stumbles upon some sort of destruction deity or something and starts using that.

I mean, Shierke already has so many good summons that I kinda want her to have something uniqueish.

I want to see the Giganiggas fuck some apostles up.

Fucking decapitated

oshit it's semicircle time

And I was right, Roderick was outnumbered (and he still wins)

Actually, it would be good if Farnese went the support/debuff caster route. Basically she handles low-level but essential magic tasks so Schierke can focus on shit like calling out the Flame Wheel spirit from Guts' soul.

The giganiggas seem like pretty decent guys despite looking like Captain Pooinloo.

>All Hands; Battle Stations
>Guts, the one handed man, stays in bed

Whoa

Pottery

kek

Well, he almost drowned.

But srsly, you launch him onto an enemy ship and the crew will jump off to avoid him. He's a one man marine boarding party; the Holy Iron Chain Knights compared his sword swings to cannon fire.