Leaf hate thread

noo. I like leaves

I'm sorry.

We shall take the Western section first since they are sick of the libtards. Then the East shall fall soon afterwards.

maplecancer

Leaf detected

Is Canada just one giant college campus?

God bless Canada.

the only thing missing in that was the fulfilling:
>and that's a good thing

:( no bully pls

Where did it all go so wrong?...

Looks like obvious homo...

Thought this was a joke image...it's fucking real. Kill them all, end this. Now.

Someone post that Canadian Bull fucking the American chix.

Why do leafs pretend to be different than US. Quebec is one thing, but I have spent so much time in Ontario(pretty much NY state)Alberta and(Pretty much Montana and ND Wyoming, and BC(Same as the west coast of ths US. Unless you live in Quebec, we're the same country.

Quebec is a mistake

One big liberal arts college? Yes.

new england is the last hope

I hate how they're all like "ooook buddy, remember we scrapped with the yanks in 1812 and burned down the white house, eh". Yeah, must help having the world's greatest naval power at the time on your side, doing all the work. You wanna rematch?! I wish a bitch would.You were the Brits bitch so long you still put that ugly hag queen on your money, and pronounce "z" like "zed".
And your milk comes in bags. That's fucking "greasy", Ricky! You can't even properly stack backs full of liquid like you can cartons.
And another thing- poutine is overrated. It's just the three most fattening things some quebequeer back in 1800 had lying around and tossed together and voila, it's the height of their culinary accomplishments, that and putting maple syrup on waffles - oooohh what visionaries. And you can't even buy beer or liquor at the store. You have to make a separate trip to gov't run dispensaries. And another thing, they're thanksgiving is in october , and they're always wearing these faggy red flowers on their lapels like they're all the prettiest girl at the prom wearing their corsage.

Stay the fuck out of Northern New England, we're fucking full.

Go to Libcucked Mass or CT.