Take the real redpill, Sup Forums

What do we think about drug use as it relates to expand one's mind? I know it sounds like a hippie meme, but is there any truth to it?

DXM, probably more than most drugs, tends to exert its (recreational) effects in separate stages or "plateaus", rather than being linearly dose-dependent. Within a given plateau, a given set of effects will occur (at a roughly dose-dependent strength). On the other hand, once the next plateau is reached, the feeling may change entirely. A reasonable analogy is water - it exists in three states (solid, liquid, and gas) which all can exist at varying temperatures (e.g., hot water and cold water), but which have different characteristics.

An interesting cognitive effect that is pronounced at the upper second through the third plateau is a change in self-referential thinking. Self-referential thoughts or ideas (e.g., "this statement is false") may seem both more understandable and more profound, both in the abstract and on a "gut level". Thoughts can, in fact, get quite abstract, sometimes to the point of seeming meaningless to other observers. Quite a few people have reported some sort of self-referential or abstracting aspect to thoughts, such as a "self-creating and self-invoking meme" that consists of the concept of itself. Another example is abstracting the concept of abstraction (and abstracting that, and so on and so on). There may be an overall blurring together of cause and effect, and causality may become an alien concept (I've spoken to more than one quantum physics student who enjoyed DXM).

The day after a third plateau DXM trip, some users feel as if there were a break in the continuity of their memory, almost like the close of one chapter and the beginning of another. Some find this a very positive feeling, like a rebirth or rite of passage. It can be disconcerting if experienced without adequate foreknowledge and preparation.

One of the most significant memory effects that can occur at the third plateau is the spontaneous recall of memories, often memories which were hidden (consciously or not). This can be a positive experience if one is prepared to review the darkest secrets of one's past; otherwise it range from somewhat embarrassing to very unpleasant and disturbing. The user may also feel compelled to tell her or his companions about these memories (not always a good idea).

I love psychedelics like shrooms and lsd. I dont dont do them to "get high", i do them to go on deep introspective trips. I only do it once every year or so.

Psychedelics are certainly mind expanding, but only to a certain extent. I dont think they give youbany new knowledge. They only help you process and interperet knowledge you already have in new ways.

Fucked my brain up. Don't do it. If you do, don't do it more than once every other week or risk brain damage. The injury isn't immediately noticeable.

WRONG

DXM actually gives you real insights because of the way it works with your mind. It's not a hallucinogen. It's a dissociative.

Sorry you're just a drug addict you don't care about TRUTH

What happened specifically? I've heard stories about people who develop a kind of far off stare from taking too much of it.

Simply put, your mind gets really cloudy. Imagine feeling like you're wide awake while also having the feeling that you get right when you wake up when you don't want to. It persists for months. It has mostly gone away for me.

go without sleep for 3 days , youll trip , no drugs needed

>addict
>once a year
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. Btw I'm a PhD holding molecular biologist, not some burnout. But keep on being a judgemental asshat. Hope it works out dor you.

Your memory goes to complete shit, and you feel retarded in the way that you cant focus on anything very long at all or remember the last thing someone told you.

You will know you are stupid just because keeping up basic conversations with people can be a challenge.

I used to abuse the fuck out of it in high school. The issue with DXM is the effects linger long after a trip and the trips themselves can last several hours or even a whole day you are rendered useless.

Resident psychonaut here. Robo dexing is total trash and is dangerous on top of it. You wind up puking up your guts before the trip takes hold and it's an incredibly uncomfortable dissociative experience. You think everything is vibrating because your body is convulsing from the drug. You feel like death. You will be soaked in sweat and just wish for the experience to end but it will continue longer than you want it to.

The after effects are horrible. I went out to get a pack of smokes the day after and at the cash register I felt like I had fried my brain. I heard and felt something like an electrical surge in my head accompanied by something that sounded like a computers main board having a failure. A completely artificial and high pitched tone. It took me over a minute to figure out how to even use my debit card at that point and the cashier was looking at me like I was fucking retarded.

If you want a crappy trip with bad side effects by all means robo dex but there are much better alternatives out there.

I've done 288 triple C's in one sitting before.

That sitting lasted for a couple days and then renal failure from acetaminophen poisoning. But I recovered more or less, so w/e.

lol, what a faggot

Pretty much this. I used to use that stuff quite a bit when I was younger. It also causes your muscles to tense up and makes it almost impossible to cum in a pleasurable manner. It's the drug that you do before you discover real psychedelics like shrooms. Although I'll admit I did have one good trip on it with some friends of mine. It was the DXM that also included some sort of other drug (maybe an anti-histimine or something). I had extremely vivid and beautiful hallucinations and listened to "comfortably numb" with my buddies. Although that was the exception and not the rule.

ALD, 1P, AL-LAD or ETH-LAD?
I cant get anything real near me, so I'm looking into RC analogs. Also, is lysergi any good?

I used lsd a couple of times and it helped me to get my life sorted out, stoped smoking, started lifting and eating healthy. You can get a lot of new ideas and creative thoughts if you use it right.

Is your name ronnie C., if so go fuck your self man, lol I gave you my bed you nigger and thats what you do.

1p is the same as lsd, you should go with that.

DXM?
DO YOU SHOP FOR YOUR WELFARE DRUGS AT PUBLIX OR SOMETHING?

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER GNAWED ON A HANDFUL OF RAW SCARED TO DEATH PINEAL GLANDS FROM KIDS.

YOU PROBABLY EAT THAT TACO BELL WELFARE MEAT.

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAMAN.
EVEN POORFAGS GO TO THE SHAMAN
AND GET $100 OF MUSHROOMS.
COMPED.

Take psyches enough to the point of being comfortable with dmt then relax

DO NOT DO DXM

We used to do that shit as kids, and the only kid who kept doing it after age 20 is literally the most degenerate, brainless faggot you will ever meet. He brought his fucking dad to a party once because he cant drive. A straight up, degenerate party, he has no social cues at all.

Take DXM if you want to become the bad kind of autist.

I smoked dmt a couple of times, but never made it to the breaktrough. I always had extrem breathing problems after the first hits and the effects where scary as fuck so I was worried that I would stop breathing once I pass out.

Thanks. I keep hearing different stuff

I think brain-enhancing drugs exist but they have to be taken with extreme care.

For instance.. real, brand name Concerta (not pill-mill generic shit)

Combined with the correct doses of N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 5-htp and correct nutrition (the most important is adequate Omegas) and I confidently feel like I can learn to do anything.

Right above the optimal level of these substances though is seizures and stroke so it can't be used by irresponsible people. I wouldn't be surprised if they give a similar concoction to astronauts, CEO's, and other uber-high level positions.

Pic related, it just happens that Concerta 54mg is an actual red pill. I personally like to do 36mg in mornings and 18mg at noon.

1p is a pro drug of lsd, your body makes it into lsd. I used it with up to 400ug, it's great and safe.

Cloudiness and memory problems sounds like usual antidepressant withdrawal, which DXM is.

It is?

Addiction to it is very possible and something that wasn't discussed regularly even among users until recently. I know someone who was in a similar situation.

I guess in a way it's longer lasting and cheaper than alcohol, so it has some good mileage.

it gives you serotonin syndrome-esque issues

Do real psychedelic kids not some shit tier dissociative

dxm is a disgusting drug desu
it is only for losers really

>What do we think about drug use as it relates to expand one's mind?
There's no such thing, you fucking idiot. The very concept does not even make sense.

The only good drug is mushrooms
Cannabis is not a drug

The only drugs which can improve some aspects of cognitive function are stimulants, and only up to a point, and usually with degradation of other mental function.

If you use it, start with 100ug and watch some chill nature documentaries. Once you get used to the effects you can higher with the doses and do other stuff. This way you don't have the risk of horror trips. I always take it alone and I never had a horror trip, I can't stand other people while im tripping.

>Cannabis is not a drug
Hey everyone! It's your resident retard stoner who lacks any and all arguments!
>muh m-muh plant muh plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant just a plant muh plant
Keep
Yourself
Safe

Cannabis is not productive, I don't see any benefit of smoking weed.

I guess technically he's not wrong in a really pedantic sense, cannabis isn't a drug, it contains a drug, IE, this is not a pipe, it is a picture of a pipe. But obviously this logic would also apply to mushrooms

As a drug user I'll tell ya there ain't any mind expansion to be found in drugs. When tripping on LSD it sure might feel like it but when you come down you'll be right where you were because you didn't really learn shit. Drugs are just like watching TV or playing video games. It's not healthy to consume it but it can be fun. Drugs just happen to be REALLY unhealthy buy correlatively they're really fun. Just don't let them start controlling your life.

Weed can act as a non-opioid pain killer at least, but hallucinogens offer no potential benefit at all

I've used LSD before. I can't get it where I moved to though. I'll start slow with anything new, no worries. I used to enjoy a low dose and going to the bar. I like shooting pool. If I can't keep track, I just walk home.

This. The reason you think the drugs are making you smarter is because they're actually just impairing your ability to tell whether or not your moment to moment ideas are good or worth remembering

back to the dextroverse with you, faggot.

I had a particularly fucked up childhood and began psychedelics when I was 14.
I feel psychedelics saved me from suicide.
That and extensive reading of foundational works of western philosophy, plus the Bible, Ouspensky, Upanishads, and the Buddhist Sutras.
But I probably did too much, even though many people have taken much more than me.
I did shrooms about 15 times (all picked by me from nearby cow pastures) and acid about 20 times. All from age 14-18 mostly and then maybe 4-5 times in my 20s.
Really not that much. But I eventually had very intense trips with "paranormal" oddities as time went on.
Reading Stanislav Grof's Beyond the Brain helped me make sense of a lot of it.
I had Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder for over 10 years after the last dose:
everything melty in my peripheral vision and
overlapping faces within everything like in the attached pic by Bev Doolittle.
It makes me think she sees things the same way I did (sometimes still do when I haven't gotten enough sleep).
It may look cool, but it's unsettling when it doesn't go away.

But I'm happy and successful now. I think I would've killed myself if I didn't take them.
They revealed something valuable and intangible that's still impossible for me to articulate clearly (especially on /pol).

Tread cautiously if you try.

There have been studies on problem solving under the influence of lsd. It can help you to make new connections and makes you think about solutions that you would not have thought about otherwise. It's not some kind of magical substance, but it opens up different perspectives of thinking.

>Ouspensky, Upanishads, and the Buddhist Sutras.
Stopped reading right here. Kill yourself degenerate. How fucking retarded do you have to be to admit this kind of shit and with a straight face too. Seriously go fuck yourself heretic.

DXM. Comped
DPH. Comped
LSD. Comped
Shrooms. Comped

The only experiment which actually used proper controls also employed stimulants in conjunction with LSD, and what they found was that while more potential solutions were fielded by the drugged group, they did not actually solve the problems any faster. Which demonstrates the basic function of such drugs: they interfere with a person's ability to filter out fucking stupid and illogical ideas. "Different perspectives" opened up by drugs are normally closed because they are so stupid that your brain can rule them out without you even consciously realizing it.

Mushrooms unironically allow you to talk to god

You brainstorm and think up concepts on lsd, then work out the details sober. Like Kary Mullis the nobel prize winning biochemist who thought up the rough idea of PCR on LSD. Butbhe clearly worked out the details sober.

I remember a study with programmers who used lsd to solver problems the couldn't solve for a long time. I'm a programmer myself and I got a lot of good solutions while tripping. I will probably try microdosing as well.

Also severe IRL numerical synchronicity, at least for me

Kary Mullis is smart as hell, but despite his claims otherwise, if anything his use of LSD inhibited him. It makes you FEEL smart, it does not make you actually smarter. More ideas will be apparent to you, but they are lower quality, as it is actually all the same ideas you were already thinking, but without effective filtering

I'm learning COBOL and IBM z/OS right now. I'm trying to work with mainframes

It's not about being smarter, it's about connecting things that you wouldn't connect otherwise. Obviously it is not a state that would be beneficial all the time, but you can imagine insane things for a period of time and many will be bullshit but some will be good. Imagination is a powerfull thing.

And it's not like you don't have filters on lsd, but you can see thinks in your head like a mix of strong imagination and dreaming.

Ouspensky and Gurdjieff are kinda weak, but they gave me some unusual insights into the Bible. I haven't read them in 30 years, but they were important at the time.

There's better translations of the Upanishads now, and I'm just starting to read them again.

The Buddhist suttas and sutras are part of our Aryan inheritance - you're a massive failure of a human being (assuming you're white) if you don't read them, but you have to stay away from Jewish interpolations of them in popular accounts (Jews have seriously subverted buddhadharma in the West).

You have a choice: you can be a retard your whole life or you can begin reading deeply and widely and not just the Western canon. Of course I read deeply in Islam and Judaism (including Kabbalah) and Western occultism (which is basically just Kabbalah). There's nothing of any worth in Isalm or Judaism, whether exoteric or esoteric.

At least go read Evola's works on Buddhism, though he's hopelessly outdated. At least he's sort of a fascist.

I randomly wrote a song text on my last trip and I still think it's pretty dope, i'll probably record it and put it on youtube just for fun. I'd be interested what comes from it since I never did something like that before.

You can have a better experience using the most powerful psychedelic drug, salvia, than any dosage of dxm. It's a waste of money, and seratonin syndrome is more than a bitch.

post song text

It's in German.