Be me

>be me
>go back to home city from college
>mum was somehow angry. (she is teacher)
>asked why so mad.
>mum said ”隣のクラスのブラジル人がまた問題起こして困っとる。日本に馴染めないなら隔離すればいいのに!". (In English, Brazilian student in next class caused problem again. If they can't intergrate into Japanese society, we should segregate them!)
>I told "それ人種差別じゃん。文化や慣習が違えば、問題が起きるのは当たり前。それを解決するのが教師の役目じゃん"(It is racism. It's natural that conflict happens if their culture and custom are different. It's your job to solve such problem)
>mum said "でも、そもそも移民なんていなければ、こんな問題起きてない. 移民なんて受け入れる必要ないのに"(But, in the first place, we should not have accepted immgirant, We do not need immigrants)
>I told "移民は、世界経済の中での日本経済のプレゼンスを維持するためにも必要。それに多文化主義は長期的に日本に住む人々全てにとって利益になる。"(We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term )

I knew my parents are conservative. But I didn't know my mum is such racist ;_;

you're mother is correct, cuckold.

What is wrong with you, you have been posting shit like this for a few years now.

>tfw being nip

just stop.

they don't need it, they don't want it.

You're a nigger teacher, not a jap.
That's not even good japanese, nigger.

If you are the same Jap that posts the same shit day-in-day out then you're definitely on one end of some kind of spectrum

Since 2014 by my count

S&r

Listen to your mother, slant. If you've been on here for years, then you should know what multiculturalism has done to the West and, for that reason, be counting your lucky stars every day for Japanese citizenship.
Hell, I'd love to live in a homogeneous society, but the kikes ensured the cultural genocide of my country over 50 years ago. I'd kill to be in your shoes, having hundreds of gook women creaming their pants over your pasty white presence on a daily basis. Enjoy it while you still can.

>>>/2channel/

no offense japan i love you but u gotta go

did you read again that doujinshi with the brazilian transfer student depicted as a monkey in a suit?
just stop, please, and go inherit that farmland your parents keep pressuring you about.

Change your economic system to a labour based currency and a nationalized industry and you will don't need inmigrants to mantain your economic power because you don't need to participate in large-scale economic interactions to make your country and people live a decent life and keep the living standard or even high it up, and in consecuence, you don´t have to import inmigrants

You have brought great shame to your family!
You must now commit hara-kiri to regain your honor!

kys David-chan
>in all fields

>there are still newfags who fall for this proxy faggot's stale copypasta

it's Sup Forums
we all love to shitpost

Your mom is based and you're a faggot

but brazilians in japan are all ethnically japanese, engrish-teacher-sama

Listen to ur mother you fucking trash basket

Your mom is based.

I’ve seen this copypasta before you fucking proxy fag so fake and gay SAGE

The punchline is that these "Brazilians" are ethnically japanese

fpbp
You're in the wrong here, idiot.
>We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market.
WHY? how?
>Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term
How diversity benefit?. How diversity creates tensions? analyze both. THINK, you moron, instead of repeating slogans.
Do you know why you believe what you believe? Do you understand the consequences of the policies you're promoting.

Maybe Japanese should have more children, encourage their kids to be more outgoing and talk about things, and give more rights to women who have children instead of shaming working mothers.

cmon brother... not even good bait
how're you enjoying Okinawa ?

Because you're a fucking cuck. She isn't racist, she is complaining about their inability to integrate. That is the problem and you're too ignorant to understand.

Shit it's you again god damn, I'd hate to be your parents.If your own long plan is to shitpost on pol
how do you know what benefits the long term of
japn LOL

Well tell her to quit job an make babies so u dont have to open borders.....legs or borders ur call

oh mama-san I wanna go home oh papa-san everybody I want to go home

Your mother is correct. Look how fucked the west is because this "muh diversity" bullshit. You don't need immigrants.

Op is a fucking cuck, respect your mom, you fucking retard!

commit sepuku you faggot nip, you have dishonored your famiry

Does this fag ever reply in these threads?

Fuck ur mom is based
Respect her and listen to her you faggot

she's right

Aren't the Japanese incredibly racist towards Koreans? Like, over the top racist?