All Nigger Dogs Should Be Shot

Just got back from the dog park, and what do you fucking know--my lab got attacked again by the niggest of nigger dogs: the Pitbull. Some tatted up white trash and his fat wife just had to bring their fucking nigger dog to a public park, even though they admitted they knew it was aggressive with other dogs. God damn am I fucking sick of you fucking white trash degenerate fucks, you cholo fucking cunts, and you niggers and your nigger dogs. In all seriousness, these fucking nigger dogs need to be gassed en masse. I usually don't agree with PETA, but they're dead on the money in this regard. Lab is okay--she was able to fight the nigger dog off enough until I was able to separate them. Next time, I bring my gun so I can do what you nigger loving pussies are too pussified to do: exterminate the nigger dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pit-bull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you talking about, its legal to kill a pitbull if seen in public.

Where is this wonderful land in which I can legally kill any pitbull I see in public?

China.
Be sure to eat it after you kill it, so your tiny chink penis grows into a real mans penis

big if true

fuck off nigger faggot

Pitbulls do unironically look like niggers.

Go back to cleaning up some vomit and shit you white trash nigger lover. You and your kind deserve the rope.

Oh wow, a butt hurt nigger upset that I insulted his useless breed of nigger dogs.

100% agree. Part of the reason I'll CC is in case I run into any Pitbulls. I fucking hate them, their owners, and the people who go:
>ohhh, poor pitbull doggos :(
>why do you hate them? they're just misunderstood
Even after I tell said people about videos I've seen of them tearing off people's faces and ripping docile cats apart, they still refuse to believe these dogs have a tendency for violence. Ridiculous.

>Nigger Dogs

what I'm going to be calling pitbulls from now on

FL fag here I fucking hate pitbulls they're for niggers and other scum. Liberals love them though they're so misunderstood :(. You should have had your gun on you in the first place to kill that trash animal and possibly it's owners.

Pit-nigger story time
>Be me
>Living at apartments when I was in my early 20s
>Take my dog out for a walk
>Have extendable leash so my hound can sniff all the dog piss around this field.
>Turn around and see nig dog charging towards my dog
>Yank the leash, try to pull my dog in
>She is a retarded cuck and thinks the pit wants to play so she's pulling away hard
>manage to get myself between the two dogs
>Pit hesitates, positions itself, about to jump on my dogs back
>Out of fucking nowhere the owner lunges at the dog
>Stomps on the things head
>Kicks it again until he can manage to grab it's collar
>What the fuck man
>I'm so sorry he usually never bolts out the door like that
>Tell him thanks but to keep his shit dog in a fucking cage or I'll call animal control to put it down
The absolute state of people that own pitbulls

I usually don't bother as the dog park I frequent rarely ever has anyone else there before nightfall and I know all the regulars and their dogs. It's always on the weekends that you get some dumbfucks who can't control their animals.

Took my pitt out last week. See some Nazi fag walking his pussy lab. My dog tries to warn this Nazi cuck to stay back but this retard just keeps ranting about nigger dogs and jews. My dog instinctively hates Nazis and stomps his cuck lab. Dude reaches for his gun but my dog is not retarded so it bites his arm. I stomp that Nazi out and go home

Had an almost identical experience a few years ago. In the garage on the way back from a walk when I see two nigger dogs charging from across the street. I managed to get inside right before they got to us. Got my gun and went out ready to shoot some nigger dogs, but the owner had apparently gotten them.

>Muh nazis

Neck yourself stupid commie retard.

Things that didn't happen

The post

Huskies are a close second.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs so it’s fitting that human niggers and wiggers love them. They are a violent retarded useless breed.

Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.

White folk can't take it when their cats get attacked by my dog.

I sicked Marcus on this white kid who walked in my yard the other day, fucking white boys needs to learn.

Sure bud, because it's soooo uncommon for a breed specifically bred to fight other dogs to get into fights with dogs. Just do us all a favor and blow your fucking brains out you nigger loving white trash. You're an embarrassment to your race.

>Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.

It's not the nigger, it's whitey!

This is why everyone hates niggers

Shitbulls
I carry for shitbulls as well.

>Goddamnit, it's not the breed, it's the fucking owner.
Pretty much. Many pits are unfortunately owned by dindus, white trash, and criminals who shouldn't own a gerbil, let alone a powerful canine.
Same thing as guns, it's the bad owners' fault, not the dog.

Guns don't shoot themselves. Pitbulls randomly wake up one day and decide to tear off their owners faces.

>this
the "man" is from nigger island so he knows.

sucks man sorry to hear. love animals and fully agree about fucking pit bulls. make em extinct.

It really is funny. I see two types of pittbull owners: ghetto trash, and libcucks who "adopt" and save them and are all about no bad dogs just bad owners. I swear it's the same dynamic that makes white libcuck couples adopt niglets. I've seen the latter, and it's like watching a bird find a alligator egg and incubate it till it hatches.

It's completely legal to kill pitbull owners too.

>Pitbulls randomly wake up one day and decide to tear off their owners faces.
You're more likely to be killed in a ladder accident than by a dog in America.

>not living in Ontario where such filth is banned and destroyed if found

Never seen a pitbull at a dog park period. They can be good puppy, just raise them right faggot.

Come on now. Jpeg

Because more people use ladders than have dogs.

>my lab got attacked again

Maybe its time for you to consider getting a real dog then.

My girl got attacked by a loose pit once. It couldn't even manage to bite through her luxurious flowing neckbeard, meanwhile she tore off about a third of its face before animal control showed up and hauled it away.

Faggot just take your gun an shoot it. Cops are doing it every day.

Get the fuck out NIGGER

This. Do this to set a precedence.

The law sgould be if your animal mauls someone or their pet you yourself are sentenced to mauling

>You're more likely to be killed in a ladder accident than by a dog in America.
I don't own a ladder so I fail to see any truth that.
T.Condofag

> not training your nigger dog to attack niggers
GTFO and never come back

Sorry to hear about your dog user.

Kek. This exactly explains the mechanism of libcucks adopting, I mean "rescuing" pit bulls.

>Oh vey goy don't get a pitbull. Strong loyal dogs are a bad idea, you wouldn't want Tyrone to feel uncomfortable when he takes your tv as reparations
Way to be blue pilled on the PQ fag
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pit-bull

>Because more people use ladders than have dogs.
I doubt it. 36 percent of households own dogs.

I used to have a pitbull and a chihuahua. The chihuahua was the alpha. Constantly put that pitbull in its place.

The pitbull, in return would try to kill anyone who disrespected the chihuahua.

It was the weirdest thing ever.

this soft hand nigger probbably takes 10 hits to drive a 2d nail.

I have a 13 year old Sharpei, poor old guy is blind and deaf and can barely walk, i take my old buddy in my truck when i go to town and i see him enjoy the wind more than ever.
One day we we're chilling in my backyard (we have a big yard) and i was taking out some tree roots with my axe, the fucking neighbour pitbull jumps my poor dog and starts to fuck him up, i grab the ax and drive the fucker on the pitbulls head, my neighbour comes all pissed and wants to be a dick so i call the cops, the cops tell the asshole to take his fucking corpse out of my property and they tell me that nothing can be done against me. my dog is about to turn 14.

A ladder isn't going to leave my face disfigured for life.

Lol.
American pitbull terrier...
American, as in the American dog.
These types of breeds are the descendants of the dogs we used to chase runaway niggers, but because you have a cucked out "family friendly" dog they are terrible.
Blue pilled faggot, wait until Tyrone breaks in and laughs as your lab runs the fuck away.

Well done. I defend the breed, not the bad ones. That said, trying to cut tree roots with an ax is a good way to dull the shit out of your ax and/or cut your foot off. Get a mattock. It'll still kill a dog.

this is the only reasonable response to a pit bull attacking you or your animals kill them then hold the owner for police questioning.

>pitbull thread

Not politics. Take it to >>>/bantz/

Why did they let dog out like that? Crazy way to answer the door

It was an example of how rare serious dog attacks are, user. A disfigured face could be a result of a thousand things, but they're mostly very rare, except maybe fires or car wrecks.

Glad to hear your dog is still doing well Pedro.

Shar-peis are a top tier doggers.

I use these dogs to hunt wild hogs, and live with them.
I own more guns, and am far less liberal than your soft little ass.
These are the dogs that eat niggers too.
And they are a truly American dog breed, part of our heritage.

Actually, I would consider it politics, considering that many communities have passed bans on certain dog breeds.

Did your miniature schnauzer Maxwell get into a little tussle at the dog park?

These dogs are used by true americans to hunt wild pigs with.
Go back to the city to live like a nigger with the other softies.

lol what households don't have a ladder? if you have a dog and not a ladder, neck yourself immediately.

Guess you live in an urban nigger filled shithole and dont hunt with dogs, like our ancestors...

I have one of those but the wide side is not as wide, i should get a new one, there are always roots pooping all over the place so i should replace the tools.

I live out in the country, so we have several for different uses, but how many apartment-dwellers own a ladder? Not a stepladder, a real ladder.

Nice fan fiction

Poor guy's tail starts wagging at the very end. I wonder who that guy was and what his relationship was to the girls.

Fucking webm makes me feel a mix of happiness and annoyance every time I see it.
>bitch intentionally opens door a crack, just enough for the pitbull to slip out
>"misunderstood doggo" tries chomping on cop's leg
>doggo eats lead
>"BOOOHOOOHOOO, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR PUPPY, YOU EVIL PIG?", screams one cunt while the other sobs
Women need to be disciplined again, desu. Their attitudes have gone unchecked for far too long.

Two women came out. They likely couldn't control the dog. The serious pitbull attacks are always the result of women who are too weak to physically restrain their dog.

She's fine btw. She was able to keep the pit at bay even though she was half its size.

Im with you OP, fuck these nigger shit fucking aggressive breeds what the fuck. I hate fucking aggressive dogs fuck me.

nigger dogs are invading the white community since white women are so afraid of niggers on every street corner harrasing them, since most universities have nigger soup kitchens placed strategically near the young white booty, the white women get dogs that can eat niggers, every one of my hot sorority girl white female neighbors has a pit bull that regularly skits on pedestrians, its a new womens movement against street harrasment, to protect your white pussy with an APBT,

I own two hundred pound pitties. Both of my big girls hate niggers.

No fucking lie almost all pit bull owners I knew had doors like this in their house.

>Cant bring your dog around mine because he will attack it
>I always keep my dog away from my kids
>Oh you're coming over let me lock my dog up in the basement where the whole time you are here its gonna growl, snarl and rip the door apart trying to maul you to death
>Oh they are just the most wonderful dogs!

Fuck those dogs. I've never seen people have to take so many precautions just to ensure their hell hound doesnt bite someone. Meanwhile I can let my kids go outside with my Aussie and he will follow them everywhere protecting them from any danger.

Vertical /thread

gas the pits
black lab now

Post more pits getting what they deserve. Brings a smile to my face seeing that nigger dog twitch in agony.

You lock your dogs up? Mine don't even wear collars. They don't move unless I tell them to, they hate niggers, and the last time one of them bit me, her bite wasn't even strong enough to break the skin so I belted her.
You're just a pussy.

An Aussie protects them?
From what, a chipmunk?
I have two pits at home with my wife, the same dogs I use to hunt hogs with.
If someone attacks my home they get mauled.
The dogs are great with my friends and family, and a bit schizo with everyone else.
This is why I have a great fence and don't take them to dog parks.
The American pitbull is the descendant of the dogs we use to use to catch runaway niggers.
They should be the dog Sup Forums loves.

sorry i don't have more webms :(

>bitch intentionally opens door a crack, just enough for the pitbull to slip out
How do you know it was intentional?
>>"misunderstood doggo" tries chomping on cop's leg
How can you know that? He may have been going for pets n scratchies
>>"BOOOHOOOHOOO, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR PUPPY, YOU EVIL PIG?", screams one cunt while the other sobs
I would have been upset, too.

I'm still not sure if it's pitbulls or the dumb niggers/cholos/snow niggers that own them. If you get a pitbull because they are the baddest and most aggressive dog, you are probably a nigger and your dog is going to hurt someone. My friend's dad was a weed dealer and acted like a grown child and he had a pitbull that was line-bred and basically sick in the head which weighed 110 lbs and I'm still surprised it never killed anyone( it tried many times before dying of parvo thank god). This thing tried to bite a girl in the face, but was such a dumb nigger dog that it caught her sweatshirt first which basically saved the poor girl's life and she just ended with a slash on her cheek.

My uncle who isn't a stupid nigger saves pitbulls from the dumb niggers who abuse them and you can literally put your face up to their mouth with no fear of being bit. his pitbulls will make this weird smiley face at you instead. Based on my experiences, I would say these dogs are predisposed to murder whatever/whoever and need someone like my uncle who lives by himself and will sit and treat them like a child/baby 24/7 and train every bit of aggression out of them. I would say about 1% of the population is fit to own a pitbull while the others who try to own one are just dumb niggers who do it due to gangster culture or whatever.

I'm glad I am not the only one seeing parallels between "color is only skin deep" and "violent owners make violent dogs". The wife always reposts facebook shit about how pitbulls are gentle, despite the overwhelming pitbull attack statistics. Is this a yet another bluepill to accept niggers into our lives/homes/neighborhoods?

Tail wags because pit bulls like being shot. It makes them happy. Every pit bull wants to be shot.

i have a half lab half pit. hes the sweetest most awesome dog ever. other than my boxer who died :(
but the half pit half lab. srsly ppl that dont like dogs seem to love this guy. even this little shitass 3 yr old that her mom and herself had to stay at my place for a bit. the little shit ass 3yr old at first screamed and cried around the dog but he persisted by being sweet and she loved him in 3 days.
im on the fence about pitts tho. idk if its truly just the breed or if the faggot owner has a hand in it.
also id love to watch blacks be killed en mass

I dont lock my dog up I aid I freely let it roam around with my children. Quit projecting your insecurities of your nigger dog on me.

Same goes for you and no my Alaskan Malamute is the dog that would be mauling your nigger dogs to death.

Pit bulls are for drug dealers

On a board for hating niggers, advicating poisoning a neighbors dog like a cowardly nigger

>Next time, I bring my gun
>leaving the house without a firearm ever
you're gay and stupid

I thought poisoning dogs was a gook/dune coon thing, not nigger.

12 bumps

A malamute?
A big fluffy bitch that's frightened of shadows?
I've had one, fun dog, but near useless.
Also, I live where it gets too hot for them in summer.

Cop was right. If the woman’s 3 year old child came charging out the door cop would have emptied has whole 9mm into the kid. Then reload and empty another whole magazine into the kid’s lifeless body. Better safe than sorry.

Hurr durr I'm a hick.hurr durr mAH gunz. You're a nigger, nigger

Its a cowardly thing to do.
The hooks may do it too for that reason, but I suspect its mostly the white nigger of the suburbs that does it.
Glad I live way out