Tower of god 207

>Rak finally gets big
>gets BTFO next panel

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5SmeV
imgur.com/a/2TT6x
imgur.com/a/e4xDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

powerlevels in this comic are so confusing.

Stupid turtles ended up arming his opponents, he probably could have won without that.

Did you think an ARIE member with an Ignition weapon was going to lose to a fat ass crocodile?

I just want more of best grill

>Faggot teammates intervene into your honorable 1v1
>Said teammates make enemy stronger
>you transform into your true form, but author decides that you'll lose offscreen

Man and I was so hyped to see true form Rak fuck him up. I mean Bam is a murderhouse, Khun is Khun, but Rak it's just so inferior to them. Out of the 3 Khun and Bam have never lost, but Rak gets shit on by some random boss.

he hasn't gotten shit on yet...

What do you mean? I was waiting for him to release his true form abd unleash a can of ass whopping, but he literally goes down next panel. If that wasn't getting shit on, then I don't know.
It's like Goku fighting someone for 2-3 chapters and you wait for the moment he goes SSJ to turn the tides. But after going SSJ you see him lying down in his base form next panel. That's so disappointing.

for those interested, chap 210 raw is out

imgur.com/a/5SmeV

in the blog post SIU said we should be looking forward to Rak's growth.

He probably would have won if the fanboy didn't hand a fucking Arie a good ignition sword

Anyone have links for 208/209? Google does nothing.

I'd like to see an anime of this. Is it still called anime if it's Korean? I never bothered to learn or give a shit about Koreans since NK is the only important part.

The 208 pages are not in perfect order here, the beginning is actually at the very end

208: imgur.com/a/2TT6x
209: imgur.com/a/e4xDW

that pic man

Also, i'm happy to see Baam doing what he wants, instead of white knighting everyone he meets and generally being a bitch

Is this any good?

I better hope so. Bam, Khun and Rak were the original trio. It's not fair that he lacks so much power compared to Bam and Khun.

It's meh.

The pacing is incredibly slow, tons of forgettable characters, the writing is horrible at some points and the art is quite shit in the beginning.

It has some hype moments but the buildup to these is so fucking slow and dragging that you'll feel the urge to drop it at sometimes.

Androssi is literally the only reason why I keep reading this shit.

the first part is.
Now his author notes is more interesting than his fucking manga

Noblesse gots an anime adaption so the chance is mayber there. ToG is one of the most famous manwhas on line.

What's baam's fug teacher doing round there?

>Ran vs Inieta

Fuck i wanted Hatsu fighting him.