/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BANG, ZOOM, STRAIGHT TO THE MOON EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y
>Pres Trump hosts Military Leaders meeting @WH 10/5/17
youtu.be/BejAk0Y1VOU
>VP Pence hosts Natl Space Council 1st Meet 10/5/17
youtu.be/4_izFqcZ67U
>VP Pence/2nd Lady Karen/Lil Marco meet FL senpaitachi 10/5/17
youtu.be/qu-rXwxIW1U

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/9tlDe)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
archive.is/6WOJR)
archive.is/Ahu2S)
archive.is/UeVlm)
archive.is/g801O)
archive.is/zDgxk)
dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/916079535954841600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

>This could have been our timeline if JFK wasn't assassinated and he really did scatter the CIA to the winds
It hurts

MAGA

>trump supporters who ruin their bodies with tattoos

TO THE MOON, AWOOLICE

me too

>Joeposting or NEWposting before 300 posts
You should all be ashamed of yourselves

One positive from this mass shooting tragedy is that I'm learning a lot more about firearms.

SHALL

Awoo

AWOOOO! Just in time for fresh bread. How the hell are ya, /ptg/?

Major update to the pastebin. Sources are coming along, spaced it out a lot better. Check it out!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Since Trump’s election, the DOW is up 24.23%, the S&P 500 is up 19.28%, and the NASDAQ is up 26.80% (archive.is/9tlDe)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)
>Trump is likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal next week (archive.is/6WOJR)
>The unemployment rate has dropped to 4.2%, the lowest it’s been in nearly 17 years (archive.is/Ahu2S)
>The labour force participation rate is up to 63.1%, the highest it’s been under Trump
>The number of employed Americans is at an ALL TIME high - 154,345,000
>The number of unemployed Americans is at a 10 year low - 6,801,000
>Stephen Miller is working to permanently kill any future DACA legislation (archive.is/UeVlm)
>The Trump administration is rolling back Obamacare mandates that cover birth control - roasties BTFO (archive.is/g801O)
>ICE threatens “at-large arrests” after California passes sanctuary state law (archive.is/zDgxk)

I hope we see Commiefornia become a war zone.

Only bear arms in a state militia

US Muslim Pop July 1st 1970: 822,000
US Muslim Pop April 1st 2010: 2,470,000
US Muslim Pop July 1st 2016: 2,900,000
US Jewish Pop July 1st 1970: 7,400,000
US Jewish Pop April 1st 2010: 6,500,000
US Jewish Pop July 1st 2016: 5,500,000
US Non Semitic/Hispanic July 1st 1970: 163,200,000
US Non Semitic/Hispanic April 1st 2010: 190,200,000
US Non Semitic/Hispanic July 1st 2016: 192,600,000

DRUMPF

>that finger

say hello to our newest pedes!!

How do we come up with a final solution to the Californian question?

NOT

And the mystery was solved

No one at my office is buying the "arms deal gone bad" idea.

Don't worry looks like you'll be getting it back, might be a little dirty though

quality leafpost

Anything happen with the Awan hearing?

this is racist

Buy a Noveske, leaf, support a patriot's family since their father was killed by Obama.

That's right, drumpfkin.
My work has thinks it was political with one guy thinking Soros and other unnamed individuals (the jews) funded it.

>The Chad 911

Vs

>The Virgin Mandalay Bay Shooting

Some kike billionaire named Steve Schwarzman persuaded Trump to keep DACA.

Also, Trump needs to dump RINO Kellyanne Conway (who has been bringing DREAMERs to the White House) and Marc Short.

We need Trump to drop John Kelly as well and make Stephen Miller his Chief of Staff.

>final solution

Uhh...guys?

dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/lawyer-for-it-aide-says-dem-congressmen-to-blame-for-falsified-spending-records/

It wasn't televised and there are very few reports.

gib hat dead man

No because it said the same of white identity

WE

>Only bear arms in a state militia

more evidence pointing to DWS, but it was only like a minute long segment or so

Nice work leaf. Keep it up.

>The Chad 1911
>The Virgin Glock

grow the fuck up

eating there own

Well, you are on the board of wild ass speculation, m8. Sup Forums is always right because we cover our bases.

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/916079535954841600

This twitter post made me laugh a lot.

Check em and check this

It's not the president's job to legislate, it's Congress'. Too much is being made on Trump's stance. The Dream Act as it stands has a snowball's chance in hell of getting out of the House, at this point it's unlikely it'll even get a vote. Plus Stephen Miller is demanding things the Dems will never give for Trump to not veto it.

It'll never make it to his desk.

Catching up on the press briefing, skype seats seem to be permanently gone, everybody getting 2 questions is being phased out, alt-right media hasn't been getting questions for a while except OANN.

>tfw no marzia gf

>wage labor
So these leftists are the same people that think that our immigration policy is fine.
That we vacuum all the human capital (brain drain) from developing nations.
And only leave the dimmest, laziest, poorest, oldest, subservient, sickest, people in the home countries.

Then our international corporations (Looking at you Starbucks and Apple) exploit the fact that these countries have nearly zero safety laws or workers rights. And there are virtually no better alternatives than to work for pennies a day for these corporations.

And they want to say >I'M< the asshole by suggesting that people with talent should stay in their native country to help develop it, rather than come here and fuck our people out of an opportunity?

t. cuck

I don't want a degenerate gf. Enjoy your single mothers with 3 kids, though. I'm sure your future wife's sons fathers will appreciate it.

BUT MUH AMNESTY

Anyone still remembers those shills?

Has 7 shots, kills 21 mem
Has 17 shoots himself in the thigh

>140 k people killed by drug companies/doctors/FDA approved medicine

Also here comes Moortugal pasta.

> The Supreme Court held:
> (1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.
>>(a) The Amendment’s prefatory clause announces a purpose, but does not limit or expand the scope of the second part, the operative clause. The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms.
>>(b) The prefatory clause comports with the Court’s interpretation of the operative clause. The “militia” comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
> The Antifederalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved.
>>(c) The Court’s interpretation is confirmed by analogous arms-bearing rights in state constitutions that preceded and immediately followed the Second Amendment.
>>(d) The Second Amendment’s drafting history, while of dubious interpretive worth, reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms.
>>(e) Interpretation of the Second Amendment by scholars, courts and legislators, from immediately after its ratification through the late 19th century also supports the Court’s conclusion.
>>(f) None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation.

Scalia drove a stake into the heart of all anti 2nd amendment arguments, all at once. There is nothing left since 2008, every argument killed there.

I miss him

Wew, I haven't had to break out this meme in a while.

>ICE threatens “at-large arrests” after California passes sanctuary state law (archive.is/zDgxk)
this shit right here
expect more deportations, beans

It's not the DREAM Act but Tillis/Lankford's bill that gives them citizenship after 15 years.

They should all be deported. Trump completely cucked on DACA and bump stocks.

This.
Spicetime was so long ago...

He sold out rather quickly.

>Hitler Gassed Millions
REMINDER THAT HITLER WAS A BAD MAN, GOYIMG, REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST

send them all back. i give my thanks to california for acting as the national bean bin.

Can someone hat this please? Thanks in advance.

REMEMBER THE 20 GORILLIONS GOY

false equivalencies. you are like liberal identity politics, eating your own

>the chad 1911 .45 "the big gun"
>the virgin glock 10mm "you don't need that much power"

What Trump v. Hillary debate was inarguably the best?

nothing lasts forever

as far as I am concerned, that was back in season 3. Season 4 started when we got the mooch, and now, things are getting a bit serious

the one they call Johnny Guitar

How so?

Primaries vs RINOS and NEOCONS was better.
The only one he agreed a little was sleepy Ben.

The one where she started spouting about a website were you could fact check Trump in real time. She looked like such a cunt she had to have lost men with that.

>thankfully we found this new evidence
>we used scientifically sound methods of course
>disproves that Stalin was worse than Hitler

His appearance at the awards show, mocking himself and the President. Scaramucci was worse, who appeared on The View and fed the "Russia" narrative.

hey look its paddock

one of the best moments since election night tbqh

The reason why DACA is a total non issue right now is because it's not in the Democrats best interest to concede shit to Trump in favor of a signature.

Once DACA runs out there are ways to delay their deportion. There's a lot of liberal activist judges that can delay the fuck out of it long enough that their fate would literally end up being decided by the Supreme Court. But back to why the Democrats shouldn't and won't make concessions now, they can have their fate delayed till after the 2018 midterms where they still have *hope* of increasing their numbers. They feel they can use DACA to their benefit in the midterms where it's kinda something republicans won't want lingering.

If the Democrats are going to make concessions it'll be at the very end, not now. Both sides know this and it's all meaningless posturing and politics right now. Ignore anyone who says otherwise.

I agree.

The 2nd. The anniversary of which is just days away.

Mooch wasn’t even an entire season, he was a surprise guest host for a few episodes

Indians (Trump state) just beat the Yankees (Hillary state) in 13 innings.

Disloyalty should never be forgiven.

My lack of identity has made me less threatening.

ICE needs to save us now

I remember fluffy still came here whining about "The Fence", and even other shills called him out and told him to shut the fuck up, when they needed a new narrative. Good day

Why? He was a RINO holdover, as is Kellyanne Conway.

Miller is really the only guy keeping Trump from becoming a full on Democrat.

Trump road the Dave Brat anti-immigration wave in to the White House. He'll lose the majority of his base if he grants ANY amnesty.

I've been part of the anti-immigration movement for over 10 years. Trump was great in 2015-2016, but since he's been in office he's gone soft.

It's important that we back guys like Kris Kobach, Tom Cotton, and Steve King. They're the ones who are going to carry this movement long after Trump is gone.