What does One Piece look like ?

What does One Piece look like ?

some shounen bullshit, a picture of the captain and his crew.

A button or a key.

This was what I found really, really long ago.

Luffy's heart is the one piece.

Shit

well played

It's probably nothing. Just some cop out message like Gol D. Rogers greatest treasures where the friends he made.

>Implying it won't be this.

Fuck what Oda said.

is he right?

It's literally a giant fucking mirror so that the captain and crew realize their friendship is One Piece.

It's gonna be a map to a new treasure

Anyone who legitimately believes the treasure is something stupid likethe journey is its own reward or literal gold has the reading comprehension of an10 year old. It's clear as a bell it's going to be something tangible that has massive weight to the story.

A Device to pull the whole world together creating ONE PIECE of land and ONECE PIECE of water

One Piece is gonna be a tree, "The Eve Tree" which holds whole world together. Just like in the Norse Mythology.

It's going to be so much treasure that it economically bankrupts the world and renders all materials that don't serve a direct purpose as invaluable.

The real treasure was that Jews will no longer ever have shekels again.

OY VEY

I heard this theory before. Supposedly it's going to destroy the "lines" (aka the two greatest land masses) which makes the four Blues combine. Then everyone fights for some reason.

How likely is it?

a swimsuit usually

Seems like the most direct route to making All Blue actually exist.

it's the best theory out there

It's this right here *unzips*

It'll be that then just as when they move from disappointment to accepting it the real treasure will reveal itself. Luffy will still give his share of gold or whatever to the people he met while adventuring.

>invaluable
I don't think that word means what you think it means.