Doesnt kiss back to the literally 10/10 foreign girl

>doesnt kiss back to the literally 10/10 foreign girl

>jerks off to same girl whos in a comatose

Explain this to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQfzwFloVqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is young.

He's young, and afraid. To kiss and to jerk off require different levels of emotions.

>2015
>not having comatose fetish

There is slightly more going on than jacking because he saw tiddies, in part he was trying to provoke her.

It's the impenetrable wall of jericho.

Because Shinji is a self absorbed, selfish piece of shit and nobody really wants him to be around since he's an Elliot Rodgers in the making (and becomes full elliot rodgers in EoE because he gets rejected by Misato, Rei and Asuka in his LSD trip)

only the anime series is canon you fuck.

Shinji is cute!

She is too much like him

All these people expecting some alpha baddass shit from Shinji.

He is supposed to be a realistic character and a mentally broken FOURTEEN FUCKING YEARS old kid....

>10/10
You cant use nostalgia as a plus point. Asuka have a bad personality not too mention average face and retard name. I would choose any girls from a harem fantasy anime then asuka and Shinji is the peak of beta human. He cant do anything even if asuka ask directly to have sex. He would just pretend not to hear it and laugh it off.

Girls are scary for him but the eldritch abomination angel boy apparently isn't.

She wanted to kiss him but di it in a relly inappropriated way by pinching his nose. Nearly suffocating shinji gasped for air and she did read his reaction as rejection and acted disgusted to cover up being hurt, and mantained the facade of having done it just to kill time because she will never admit that she genuinely wanted a kiss from him as that would mean admitting weakness from her damaged perspective.

The recurring point is that each of them thinks that is despised by the other.

Why can't anything ever get right ?

I wouldn't be able to do those things either and I'm 22, you really expect a 14 year old skinny boy to be able to do it? When you're socially retarded you're fucked family, there's no fixing it.

He's scared of bonding with another person.

It's 2015+1 user.

I would've done the same desu but I would've came on her body not my hand, it's gay to jizz in your own hand.

>10/10

hope he gets executed publicly in 3+1

t. Toiletfucker Barbosa

He should have wiped it on her face. It's what the cunt deserves.

>le "I like fugging toilets in the nasty" face

cuz he's gay

Sexually attracted but both afraid and not interested in a more emotional interaction.

He's really lonely and horny but terrified of making an emotional connection with other people because the only people he's bonded with are his parents and they abandoned him. Still a shitty MC though

The same reason why you can't kiss Stacy, yet you can fap to her.

I wish I could kiss Asuka.

Kaworu was more pure than anyone though.

Kaworu was pure, but Shinji was a lewd slut who liked blushing at his angel cock

Hideaki Anno wrote him to be unlikable and have zero good traits

14 year olds still get angry and fight back and would most likely rise to the occasion and get over their bullshit. Kids in bad situations grow up fast as has been proven many a time. The rebuilds at least let him have a good scene of him getting really pissed off. Anno did some shit writeing get over it dude its been like 20 years

Fuck off shipper. Kill yourself.

Wipe yourself off the face of the earth, faggot.

I doubt it would be the first time Asuka's gotten a load of cum on the face.

Rei literally eats herself.

because he wants to fuck his mother

>this is what toiletcucks actually believe

youtu.be/HQfzwFloVqA

It kinda did at the very end

not in eva

The jerkoff scene in EoE is actually a metaphor. Asuka represents the audience while Shinji represents everyone involved in making the film.

He rejected Misato.

>it's gay to jizz in your own hand
by that logic a lot of guys are gay, including me.

Yes. You should be using an onahole, queermo.

>I trol u
Projecting Reifag. No surprise there.

Are you implying I've had a load of cum on my face?

Nah

For Shinji, fapping is easy. Kissing requires intimacy and being comfortable in your skin, two very anti-Shinji concepts. The act of getting close to someone, let alone romantically, might as well be asking him to eat the sun.

Beeing Shinji is suffering.

Then why did he do it so easily with Kaworu?

Because he's less intimidating than the original Asuka

He's gay

NEW 3+1 SPOILERS

>Shinji is in chains at the Wille base
>Every named character tells Shinji that everything is his fault, spitting on him and telling him to grow up
>Shinji begins to cry and causes fifth impact
>On the way to be hanged, he trips, falls down the stairs, and causes sixth impact
>After getting back up, he starts to breathe (causing seventh impact) and is shot dead by Asuka, who breaks down in tears, letting us know that Shinji forced her hand
>Rei appears, telling the audience directly that she is an unhealthy escapist fantasy before sacrificing herself to bring back the real hero of the story, Kaworu

It's like pottery

He's gay and this is just a sexual confusion stage for him.

>paying money to jerk off

Kaworu becomes the new Eva MC?

It helps that he's the only character that isn't up his ass, indifferent to his needs, has an agenda for him, or all three in the case of his father. Basically, . There's a little more to it though.
Kaworu demonstrated seemingly unconditional patience, understanding and openness with Shinji than I assume anyone has ever really shown him. Shinji saw this as his chance to finally get some healing done, to get close to someone for once.
It's pretty unnatural to be the way Kaworu is, and you see most of the cast reacting to this. Shinji, however, wants companionship deep down, as do all people, and Kaworu was the only decent option. People always fail to realize just how fucked up everyone in NERV is. Even if you replaced Shinji with a well adjusted teen, or even an adult somehow, he'd still be utterly surrounded by people that would be hard to trust. Either by having an agenda, deep emotional issues, or just not understanding the sheer weight on his shoulders.
Any person at that point, especially given the events that happened prior, would reach out to the next human being that seems even remotely trustworthy, let alone some depressed and scared kid that never really developed any real emotional/social defense besides the equivalent of curling up into a ball.

Okay, I understand that, it makes sense Shinji would want to be friendly with Kaworu, but why was he taking it even further and being romantic with him?
How do you explain him blushing?

I wouldn't mind this honestly. The story's getitng old with Shinji being the main protagonist now.

As long as they don't go full Gary Stu with him and he's more or less a very fucked-up person like the rest of the cast, then I'm okay with it.

Or you know what, just replace the old cast and Tokyo 3 setting with something new entirely.

The story is now a Slice of Life about Kaworu rebuilding Earth with his angels.
There are no humans.

He's an escapist fantasy

How can someone who betrays you and breaks your heart be an escapist fantasy?
That sounds a lot like real life to me.

Kaworu never betrayed Shinji

>tfw the series ended with meguca instrumentality

Scene on the bottom was always weird to me when I see the pic. Did that actually happen and I forgot or was that some weird flashback or scene that played in shinjis head that actually did not happen?

It's just a visual representation of everyone being connected in Instrumentality.
Like we see later on with Rei on top of Shinji in a similar manner.

there is really no way to tell

this series was already done and redone like a hundred times, its a fuckin mess trying to keep up

He made shinji kill the only person who ever loved him

What Shinji believes isn't necessarily the reality of the situation.

Kaworu never wanted to hurt Shinji, and chose to die for his sake

That's the point.

And even then, it felt like betrayal to Shinji and Kaworu's death utterly devastated him in the long term.

I guess I need to re watch the original series alot of shit I'm sure I would pick up on since im older now.

Why not? If having to reciprocate Kaworu's advances meant gaining someone he could get close to, that would pay attention to him, to have a chance to finally fulfill his emotional needs, it's an easy trade.

It's not really or entirely a sexual attraction on Shinji's part if that's what you're trying to get at. Loneliness can utter drive and contort a man into something he would normally consider deviant. You need not look any farther than right at this very site for evidence of that. All just because of that lack of non-hostile contact.

In other words, it's not so much Shinji's bisexual, although that's not entirely out of the question, but Kaworu's too nice and kind for Shinji to turn him away. He needs what Kaworu's offers.
Does that make sense?

>Shinji never got angry and fought back
Did you accidentally skip episodes 3 and 19 or something?

Mornalfag pls go.

A good Asuka is a comatose Asuka.