Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/arvidabystrom/
instagram.com/elliecowelll/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats desgastin

I'm gay.

thats fucking hot

In the 90s I thought they were hot.

In the 2010s I honestly think they are disgusting and avoided at all costs. Nigger tier basically.

Feminism. Not even once.

Ive only ever had one experience with a swedish girl, most of the memes are true
She was hyper aggressive and feminist and such, but she hated black people
Pretty sure she was a lesbian too, never saw her with a guy

> Perfidious Danmark

Enjoy

nah

>girl

show BENIS

I actually think her fingernails and sausage fingers are more disgusting than her hairy pits

Don't you love Danish girls?

That's just unsightly, not to mention improper hygiene

i saw these scandinavian girls the other day here at my uni, what struck me at first is their extremely blonde hair and manner of dress, if they hadn't had spoken, i would have assumed they were basic bitch white sorostitutes

I sure do

muslims sure do.

Very nice, who is she?

>Nordic supremacism

Ugly fucks.

name? more?

instagram.com/arvidabystrom/

Who is she?
Where is she from?

instagram.com/elliecowelll/?hl=en

Figures it would be an insane SJW, oh well.

>instagram.com/elliecowelll/?hl=en
*unzips pants*

this chick is beat

Where is she from?
In my entire life I never see girls as hot as her

She's from Austria, your neighbor, you dipshit.

I thought Swedes were black.

Sauce?

stupid fucking kiwi

>tp under rather than over
autism

swed woman wont exist in a few years

Please don't be mean to me!!
Please just show me a link that tells me where she is

Only when they take BBC.

It's like having the icing without the oreo.

He literally gave you the fucking link nigger

if you mean love as in " I love to fuck swedish girls." then yes

It doesn't say where she is though

We had quite a few European exchange students at my small town high school. Tonnes of Germans, some Austrians, a few Norwegians, a Danish chick, and a Finnish chick, no Swedes funnily enough, although i did know a Swedish girl who moved here when she was 11. The best looking one was from Norway, Sissel, fuck she was hot.

What are foreign girls like compared to kiwi girls on average?
Atleast where I live, most girls are meh, and the few hot ones have hundreds of guys chasing after them

Looks wise, no comparison, they just blow our girls out of the water. You could tell if a student was here on an exchange because she'd be attractive lol (but seriously I'm from a town with a heavy population of farmers)
In terms of personality, it depends on the country they're from. Germans are very quiet and reserved, and generally stick to their groups. They're friendly when you ask them questions though. The Danish one was really nice. The Norwegian was a senior when i was a junior so we never spoke. The Finnish one was laid back and super nice. They're smart too. Their education systems were way ahead of ours, they laughed when they read through our curriculums. Overall they were friendly once you got to know them. Aside from this one French guy, he was a fucking whack job.

I'm in a small city surrounded with dairy farms for miles, unlike you however I don't have cutie yuro exchange girls, only asian exchange girls here

anna nystrom is a total butterface

Looks like a nigger. You call that attractive?

No thanks. I don't speak Arabic.

Hell is for ever!

Looks like it's deliberate, so therefore not typical and so you're defeating yourself, user.

we have a yearly exchange with this Japanese high school, they come over every summer for a week and we host them. They're not that attractive either...weird stumpy bow legs and chubby faces with slit eyes, i don't know why nips are glorified on here. They love taking pictures with blonde people, they will just walk up to blonde haired blue eyed people and say "i take picture", it's really funny.

>natural body hair
>improper hygiene
Dont the Jews say the same about foreskin?