What’s the blackest thing you've ever done?

What’s the blackest thing you've ever done?

Became president

fucked a white girl

smoked weed idk

>be 16yo
>fucking a 16yo girlfriend
>no condom
>no birth control
>didn't ask
>didn't say anything
>didn't flinch
>bust nut inside
COMPED

I are fried chicken. Once.

stink

Raped a white woman

living in europe

> kicked a dog for no reason

I wore timbs

blaming others for my failures

Didn't tip the waitress.

Went to jail

Steal regularly.

smoked weed with black people or like fucked a girl I just met

A few years ago, i thought “trump is not my president”

Grew up on gibs.

Came to /pol

while I was going to college, I decided to ride my bike in a low income, mostly black area because I thought it would be interesting to go somewhere like that for once, and I stopped to eat at a fried chicken place because I skipped lunch where I was the only white person at the restaurant (no one tried to steal my bike, I used a steel bolt lock on the frame which fit really tightly)

the chicken was actually pretty good, and there were two other guys sitting at a table next to mine eating pretty much the same thing (3 pieces of chicken with sides). I intermittently experienced the emotional states of being in a temporal exclusion zone stuck at some point during the 80s and eating a wildebeest carcass with two other hyenas

well done

was at a party with some mates, we didn't know many people there but we were drunk so it was chill. someone offered me a bump of "MDMA" which turned out to be fucking meth. I then stole the birthday girls weed from a room full of her and her friends, blamed it on these other dudes and offered to help find it

Worked for an academic advisor without pay

fuck white women

I like menthal cigs.

Didn't go to college

Wait, this is a slide thread, isn't it? Dammit, I feel for it

damn you're a punk

I smoked a weird joint once at a party with what at the time I thought were just normal hippies but turned out to be dirty druggie hippies

I have partied with Africans, even Somalians before and been the only white chad at a entirely black party

Black girls are thirsty and their men hate it

Just so you know they LOVE Canadians and if you pretend to like Trudeau it's 100% lay

be Swedish.

I find nigger behaviour pretty abhorrent. But I guess fucking a fat chick was pretty nig of me to do.

Bought a 44mm $7k watch. Not to bad all things considered.

Lived on the south side of Chicago for 5 months

Didn’t tip

> be me
> be 20
> at hookah bar drinking with a group of college friends
> 9.5 Asian girl is literally about to pass out
> be DD so i'm completely sober
> take her back to my car don't let anyone come with us
> fuck this chick
> she literally passes out halfway through but IDGAF
> nut inside her
> party ends I drive everyone home

Get shot

I shot four niggers. Of course I was in Somalia, in order to blend in with them I'd have to make bad food or starve to death. Or get shot by a white man.

I will start fights over very little.

went to a dog fighting match

Not know my biological father

Stealing the gym locker gibs with my sand nigger friend

Fucked your mom.

Never knew my father

fucked a white girl

Ate watermelon and enjoyed it.

Quit work and lay about.

Beats

Listened to chief kief

Stole $40 from a bingo game.

I don't appreciate the race mixing, but this leaf is true.
Black women are thirsty for white dick...It's not hard at all to get even the "hottest" black girls (by their monkey standards) as a short, skinny manlet. As long as you got the White face with a nice bleached skin, you're in it to win it.