>No Lenalee

The best quality ever.

A few hours until subs.

I don't recall this scene in the G thief arc

HOLY SHIT

OHAYO

Have preview pics been released yet?

Subs soon.

Wait, this episode is the ohayo episode right? Sweet.

They look like they are suffering.

All 8 of us watching. What the hell happened?

I thought the hype was real when the anime was announced and during the first week's episode.

Does each innocence have a semi-unique will? Why would Allen's go to such great lengths to protect even when Apocryphos tries to kill him? You'd think with the heart worried about him and he being a Noah and all his innocence would dump him.

Personally I lost my hype when they confirmed it was going to be 13 eps instead of 26. Not to mention the last chapter was short and wasted 80% of the pages on pointless shit that could've been done offscreen.

Oh shit, Allen turning into the 14th this episode.

And Kanda's arc starts next week.

great episode. sad to know we won't see timothy for awhile.

next episode will be setting up the Alma arc so thats something to look forward to.

you mean this episode? Allen is turning into the 14th. getting stabbed with his innocence awoken it.

>Alma arc
>something to look forward to

its the whole point of hallow user. also its a major arc that explains a lot of stuff. just because it was on the gay side doesn't change that.

>Alma arc but now we can see what was actually happening because this section of the manga was drawn by the author's fucked up hand
>not hype

>its the whole point of hallow user
People were expecting more episodes. Don't remember much getting explained, unless you mean the irrelevant second exorcist stuff.

I'm watching it for that reason, but I'm not going to get hype for the pointless faggotry.

>Don't remember much getting explained
it explains the past of a major character, the awakening of 14th, second exorcists as well as the start of the cracking of the earl and ends with the arrest of allen. all kinda important

>it explains the past of a major character
>second exorcists
Which is pretty much irrelevant outside of this arc.

>the awakening of 14th
>cracking of the earl
>arrest of allen
Not really explanations. I'll agree on plot importance, but it could've been done without the jarring gay story.

>it could've been done without the jarring gay story.
its where DGM is more or less heading. hopefully it won't be as bad as the Alma arc though.

>Lenalee gets cucked by fucking Johnny

lmao

Wisely is cutest noah

Allen stabbing himself was gold.

Glad they don't censor much this time around.

Makes you wonder how they're gonna implement Searching for A.W though since that was in the OP. Split cour maybe?

>Split cour maybe?
I seriously hope so. no way they could do all of plot in just 13 episodes.

Noah meeting next week. I always found them much more interesting than the protagonists, the Earl in particular was pretty cool. Too bad the new voice won't be as good as the old one.

I think it's more likely that they put that in there just as a tease for the manga. Anime adaptations are usually made just for promoting the source material after all. Not to mention Searching for A.W. hasn't even concluded yet.

>Searching for A.W. hasn't even concluded yet.
It seems like its nearing the end. the latest chapter seems like Allen will be getting his body back soon as well as going to find some house where the black timcampy is.

At the pace the anime is going that wouldn't be enough for a full season. I guess they could release it as an OVA series or something but I think that's unlikely.

they could handle is like how Kuroshitsuji does it. 10 episode arc for the circus, then the 2 episode OVA of the conan mystery arc, and then the boat arc made into a movie.

Daily reminder that I'm a lenaleefag who's going to shit all over this threat.
Btw the third exorcist scene was great and all... But I always imagined their akuma arms to be green lmao ayyyyyyyy

I need a miracle. Please let me be your girl.

cutee

For what purpose did they kill Marshall Cross? Your organization literally gain nothing by killing an asset worth more than thousand of lives.

his traitorous ties the Noah most likely.

Apocryphos killed him. That innocence ain't right I'll tell you that.

looks dead

Is he even confirmed dead? I thought the fact that his body was missing was an obvious sign that he would be coming back later. He left behind his innocence but this is the one guy outside of Central who actually knows magic. Way too convenient.

looks cute

But don't they already know that noahs used to be good guys until the earl corrupted them turning noahs
into halfbreed akuma, that's why Mana was running away from them and so angry at akuma or the idea of turning into one.

I want to hug her

Why are they chocolate all of sudden?

Not confirmed

Not to mention he's a sorcerer and has an Innocent that messes with people's brains. The latter which wasn't even brought up during his disappearance.

cause they're people right now. When they're noah they're gray.

Wasn't Tyki white in orginal series when he was human?

He was snow white.

This gave me goosebumps damn it

was pretty good. I look forward to the second awakening in the middle of the alma arc

HAHAHAHAHAH

what?

Allen a Cute

Mana is the fucking Earl

YAMEROOOOOO

and?

I wanna stick my sword into Road-sama!

>full op out
really? i can't find it anywhere

Nips' country block

Noah sama

why did they change Tykki god tier design

Didn't they confirm another season already tho?

i don't think there is enough content for another season tho

>tfw re-reading DGM and realizing how much i forgot
Did you know that Allen's arm was a gun?

I mean another cour.

>no leena
;_;

You'll get sex hair next week

Please don't tease me like that, my dick isn't ready.

I remember dropping this because no matter what the heroes did, it seemed like the villains always won in the end, and on a special note i fuckin hated that guy who raised Allen, everyone just sucked his cock and not even blinked at his past treatment of Allen as it was clear the author was playing that just for laughs.

How is it now?

yes

So who's everyone's favorite side character in the show/manga?

I really like Reever, dude has balls of steel for facing down all those bad guys with just a regular pistol when the akuma were destroying the order HQ.

OHAYO mother fucker

i always liked miranda

Miranda is my favorite of all the ladies, her power is cool as hell and she's a nice contrast to all the strong character. She deserves so much better.

I WISH

I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Reever is based as fuck.

i hope she ends up with the vampire

Hell yeah he is. Dude needs to get more screentime.

>people liking based Reever
Thanks god shot posters when to Mob threads.

he won't for a while sadly. He'll show up a bit in the alma arc and then a little after it.

>it seemed like the villains always won in the end
welcome to D.Grayman where the power of friendship never works.

>only 13 episodes
fuck ;_;

if mana is the earl then who turned mana into the akuma that allen killed?

It worked in 223

eh? Allen doesn't have his body back yet .

He could've had his skin changed after he was awoken by Crown Clown.

He's a servant of the 14th. So are Lvellie and the Crows.

>So are Lvellie and the Crows.
isn't it the exact opposite?

>crows
nope

lvellie is confirmed for working under the 14th
the crows one is just fantasy

>lvellie is confirmed for working under the 14th
What chapter? I remember he wants Links to follow 14th and keep an eye on him and befriend him. But that doesn't seem like he's in cahoots

It keeps Links from discovering his connection with the 14th. Classic spymaster move. Do you even cold war?

Bak Chang or Fo, or both.

it's there in the chapter he sends link after the 14th to help him

Lvellie wants to use the 14th

I bet Hitler is going to be a bro in the end and save the day for Allen and friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMS4DkoiyB8

Hitler is best girl.
He wants humans to be free of fuckers like God and Devil.
Human should govern themselves.

Cross might have allied to Neah but Lvellie just uses him and innocence which is why Apocryphos was pissed at him for defying "god".
And he knows to cook better than Jerry.