DONT EXPLORE THE STUPID OCEANS

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p721AiUbbDg
youtube.com/watch?v=o_wD_PWSKSw
youtube.com/watch?v=V7-tWBE2OEo
youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Poseidon

fuck off maddox

Time to explore our oceans.

Time to explore whats at Antartica.

Time for Hitler to return.

>Niggers can't swim
Checkmate

Confirmed, we should now focus more on our oceans than anything else, everyone break out their SCUBA gear

OK Cthulhu *wink* *wink*

The only place deeper than the ocean is your mum's vagina.

>jim norton
youtube.com/watch?v=p721AiUbbDg

Nothing cool. Da fuq?..

Ayy...

Fuck off Neptune I go wherever I want

Y

How come we haven't gone all the way down the deepest parts of our oceans? We have the technology so why hasn't anyone done it? You would make your money back off the footage alone

Pressure is a serious issue. It's the one thing you don't want to fuck with

Just letting everyone know that this is a bot thread. Notice anything weird about these file names?

There's a few good reasons to keep to the shallows
>Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5]

...bump

t.cthulhu

>Just letting everyone know that this is a bot thread. Notice anything weird about these file names?
I saw this EXACT thread the other night, and responded. I thought I was having deja-vu. Thanks user. I was going nuts looking for my well thought out response.

MASSIVE KEK!!!

It's from an iphone retard.

Nah it's just sht I've saved in photos for a while...

Why can't they just poor a sufficiently pressure resistant and translucent material in a sphere around a camera and let it sink? As long as there is no air inside, it should work out, shouldn't it?

I will not explore the deepest parts of the oceans.
I will not pursue Lu Bu.

I've noticed the same thing with other threads. Same OPs, same replies.

Imagine at the bottom floor there is a fish species civilization that has no means of going to the surface judt like we cant reach space

That pressure breh.
Don't you seen the abyss n shiieet.. they can't get to the aliens cause kabooosh!

what did you say about the oceans?

It'll happen soon. We're just in the retard age of sea exploration.

>just add water

fuck off john if i want to find me a kraken i will dammit

>fuck off john if i want to find me a kraken i will dammit
Kraken will find you mafakka..

Just don’t fucking come down here okay?
Leave me alone

this is my favorite bot thread. it's pretty great. DON'T YOU DO IT
makes me go "why" eryteim

When did you realize Greek Gods are the truth?
The Ocean is a God, The Sky is a God, the Earth is a God, they all created humans and we rely on them to survive.

The sun is a God.

>like we cant reach space
um, user...

because you can make more money being a degenerate like Kim Kardashian

looks comfy

This pasta is from 2014 If you wanna see a newfag look for all the replies claiming this is a bot thread

It's the cradle of all life and the possibilities are endless. Fuck off cthulu, we're coming for your shekels.

Space ain't any better. It's gay as hell

private sub here. 150m below sea level here. ama. in taking over this thread. fuck this asshole. yes im rich and slightly drunk. inb4 no internet

>looks comfy
She was hilarious.

t. Cthulhu

Literally travelling trillions of light years n sheeit just to find a planet like yours. t.Spacefag.

fuck off cthulu shill
mods can we get a r'yleh flair so we know these shills are posting from the deep

>You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

No self-respecting scientist has ever said something like that because there are other planets with their own oceans.

>this copypasta again

I know what you're doing.

20.000 leagues under the sea 1954, such a great movie.

Look at this faggot trying to stop us from getting Sealab.

post pics of sub

>Who wants to be around some faggy fish
FISH ARE NOT GAY

Ocean is boring. There are probably millions of species we have never seen, but who the fuck cares about a octopus or fish. Space is cooler. Mars used to have a more advanced civilization than Earth.

Did you know Europeans are actually the blue eyed "Gods" that Mayans and Egyptians worshiped? Did you know the Europeans are actually from Mars? They are the leftovers from after Mars was destroyed. They fled to Earth thousands of years ago. That is why whites muscle density and why our body clock is different. Whites are used to Mar's time, not Earth's. That is the reason we are very different than every other race. They literally brought civilization to Earth, from Mars.

Both planets Mars and Earth were given life by a ET Species 'god' with a little G.

This is the truth, believe it or not. This is our history. We need to get to Mars.

>Kraken will find you mafakka..
DELET

Staple remover.

t. cthulhu

You just made because people will take funding away from faggy space and then hold back the chance of you larping startrek fag where they race mix. What if there is a space sip down there that crashed millions of years ago.

Yeah there's better ways to spend the resources.

Maybe they're just nigger fish.

>we need to get to mars
Mass effect and promethei planum?
youtube.com/watch?v=o_wD_PWSKSw

kek

Yeah, I too wouldn't worry about anything interesting being down there..

>blonde blue eyed euros are from mars
Hyperborea.. holy shit.. described as an offworld and a colony here of them.
>neither by boat or by foot could you get to the marvelous assembly of the hyperboreans.
And we lost everything?
Don't do this to me user!

It's quite beautiful, in a way.

Is it real? what is it?

What I said it fact. I have no more details than that. Whites came from Mars. Blue and Green eyes by the way. But blue eyes were always royalty / upper class. They were designed that way. Mars was destroyed. A few hundred fled Mars to Antarctica. At the time, it was not ice. A meteor hit around the great lakes, melted the ice and cause a great flood, and they had to flee again to Europe without their technology and had to start over. Under Antarctica is a lot of crazy shit.

>Actual redpill time: Sup Forums has been compromised and is more of a propaganda/brainwashing board mainly controlled by bots. If you aren't being paid to be here, or aren't here to laugh at people who will believe almost anything then you're a fool and you're wasting your time.

There used to be a board here. It's gone now.

They know what down there. They're exploring space as a means of escaping.

How's the wife and kid Aquaman. I will find Atlantis and make it Atlanta.

>WE WUZ MARTIANS N SHIET

Wew lad.. fuck with my head why don't you but thanks for letting me know whatever merit it has.

But James Cameron has explored the depths of the Marianas Trench, which is the deepest point. He hasn't been to the bottom but close enough.

>what is it?
Looks like a bristleworm of some sort...I am not op, just an aquatic type of fan.
>Under Antarctica is a lot of crazy shit.
I agree with this, but be careful talking about it around here....They monitor here too for that....

And the kikes have propagandized the entire world lining up to eat us alive eventhough we do good to them, how comfortable of a situation.. But atleast this makes a little sense why they are so afraid of us. And anything remotely close to it. "white white white.. EVIL EVIL DESTROY IT NAAAAUUUUUU"

>SD: 2283
>wake up and take a laser shower
>fuck yea, soylent strawberry for breakfast
>tfw such a treat you eat your breakfast pill before your medi pills
>take the travel chute to 7th grade class
>history today, bo-ring
>mostly not paying attention, then hear the word "Earth"
>start asking questions
>thehorror.FSF
>tfw you have only ever been on SS Myriad your whole life
>tfw your great-great grandparents had been on SS Myriad their whole lives.
>tfw your great-great grandson will die on the SS Myriad
>nfw green grass, blue skies
>nfw real food
>nfw endless wilderness to explore
>classroom feels to small, start to panic
>teacher alerts for assistance and EduBot 6 restrains then sedates me
>wake up in a clean, well-lit room
>"Do you really want to go back? I'm afraid it's a one-way trip..."
>this room is shrinking in on me as well, I beg to be sent "home".
>wall behind me opens up, revealing a vortex to what he calls "the anchor point"
>Run in and black out
>wind up in switzerland c. 2008

>mfw all your vidya sucks balls

you can find oil in the unexplored part of oceans.

Now i imagine that one day an atlantian fish-boat washes ashore, fish Neil Armstrong plants a fish flag on Daytona beach, they collect some towels, sand, and a few quarters, and retreat to the depths of which they came.

And then we find out they are above a lake of oil, and we deep-sea liberate them for "violating our sovereignty"

Nigger, wut. the. fuck.

not sure if want

I got banned 2 hours after this thread hit the bump limit.

I once went on a pol binge like that.. bought so many bottles of whiskey i had 2 left that i hadn't even opened and then assblasted myself on Sup Forums to the point that i might aswell have been a blubbering autist uttering obscenities at everyone and making weird threats whilst half puking my guts out next to my computer screen for some next level shitposting, surprised i didn't get banned.. and then thought about maybe i should quit drinking that much and decided not to ever do that shit again.. cokeheads and others probably have done similar, But that's some weird fucking shit right there son. But the well lit room sounds very comfy though.

says the fucking kekistan flag. jesus christ.

Yeah, that 25 hour cycle idea is outdated and bunk.

No it's not. Where did you learn that from? Indoctrination and NASA (((Science))) propaganda? Everything I said is fact. The truth will come out soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7-tWBE2OEo what the fuck is this shit?
>how did you lose this cycle?
>we had indoctrinated people within our ranks they were converted and turned against us
>our empire was based on unique groups of races forming one singular cooperative purpose, the reapers exploited this. (the reapers indoctrinated the other races constituting the empire) The subservient races became divided and confused (and turned against eachother), then it was only a matter of time.
>we are happy to inform you things are different in this cycle, most races cooperate but they still remain unique.
>then it may be your only hope.
Probably bad paraphasing.
WEW.. WEWE WEEWEWE

Ancient underwater jew cities containing technology thousands of years ahead of its time like in wolfenstein?

Yes....yes....we should not explore the oceans. The Old Ones.....would not be pleased to be awoken from their deep slumber before the stars are right once more. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

And THEN.. midg.. mass effect andromeda..
youtube.com/watch?v=utaWZT5N-tQ
OH BOY DID THAT TAKE A NOSEDIVE.. ahahha.. but i get now why they tried to bury it into the depths of sjw central to the point where it's pretty much dead.
Don't blame me for day9 that clip is so fucking descriptive of how when shit goes screechingly wrong. And we're talking about a game afterall.

>Ancient underwater jew cities containing technology thousands of years ahead of its time like in wolfenstein?
jews inventing things? Are you sure you don't mean robbery?
>i did this
>but i have shekels, you lose
>ah have at it then, you fucking jew
>i TOTALLY DID ALL OF THIS
>give the man a fucking jew award!
>we control the banking system so we decide so haha.. kiss my ass..
>look at all these brilliant jews inventing stuff!

meanwhile

>we need to get rid of these white people, they seem way too smart how the fuck what the fuck what are they, they do amazing things for shekels but they're getting dangerous at this point.. because they naturally are assuming power positions, that's OUR SHTICK!
WHITE PRIVELEDGE!!! fucking white people they have too many money and are doing lot of stuff and shit, non white people look! fucking white people!!!!! i'm a jew i'm not white.. don't attack me though then i'm REALLY WHITE!
Fucking jews should just fund shit that actually deserves it instead of running their nepotistic little gambit and shut the fuck up already. Take the money go to the beach, go fuck some hookers do some coke, watch young girls dress up, what the fuck ever, just get the fuck out of the way and be depraved and disturbing somewhere else.. they're ruining fucking everything..

Can't we just make a deal where the jew gets all the jew gold they want in exchange they fuck off and leave us the fuck alone, stop subverting and interfering and let us do our own thing, and they can do their own suspect lifestyle and choke on all the gold for all i care? I mean what's wrong with that?

Oh wait, here's a fish.

underrated post

I mean seriously does a jew want to work anyways.. JEWS are the ones that need the fucking UBI not everyone else.. jews don't want to work, we LIKE to work.. to accomplish something. So jews want UBI now EVERYONE needs ubi.. oh for fucks sake.. Just give the kikes their shekels already!!!!