The truth

id love to see you crackers try and refute this lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
slavorum.org/scientific-discovery-all-people-originate-from-the-balkans-and-not-from-africa/
barnesreview.org/dna-ancient-white-egypt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all know blacks were slaves, even in Egypt.

Mummy's still have natural skin. Btw they are "black African"?they are Egyptian

Slaves were also mummified so they could serve their masters in the afterlife.

Why do you keep going on about this shit, nobody cares they wind you idiots up and you buy it because its better to cry and moan than to go to work and improve your life.

Jews invented the concept of race.

WE

WE

That was a nigger, which was common in late Egyptian history (post pharaoh age). The pharaohs were Middle Eastern. The great Ramses II had red hair.

There were Nubians in southern Egypt. They weren't the only Egyptians and their impact on the history of Ancient Egypt is often overstated.

Nobody thinks Egyptians were white, Jamal

>blocks your path

It's sad that west afros are so desperate to take someone else's culture for their own

>taking your dick washer with you to the grave

WUZ

Ticket back to the best place in the world Africa??? I'll pay.

Nigger

This

Hey it's only 3000 miles of desert between west africa and Egypt.

2000 years ago? Guess who was the boss of egypt around then nigger :-D

probably a few nogs walkin around.

...and dick washers. Don't forget the dick washer part.

PHAROAHS N SHIT

The Egyptian empire (the Kangz) were long gone by then. Sure, plenty of kneegrows in Egypt 2000 years ago.

> 2,000 year old Mummy

Never specified what kind of mummy, nor where it was found.

>natural hair
>rich black people
Pick one

/thread

>W*itoids don't know about the Nubian dynasty
LMAO
M
A
O

>Dickwasher.tiff
They routinely buried their slaves with them upon their master's death.
Homeboy wanted to bring his prized dickwasher across the River Styx

you found that one in your backyard? the black person there was a slave.

"Oh well we found this dead black guy here, I guess he died in a locust plague trying to stay back to loot the stores after everyone left. We know this by these flashy sandals he's wearing."

It would be really strange if they were as ancient egypt was settled by the people who would found that civilization before the modern white genotype even existed. The indo-europeans were still fucking horses in the middle of nowhere and hadn't started genociding the continent yet.

But they weren't black either.

Done nigger
dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/scientists-map-the-genome-of-ancient-egyptian-kings-and-they-werent-from-africa/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>2000 year old
>real egyptians

fpbp

Just like how Sweden was always muslim

I like how the negros try to be relevant on history inventing shit like crazy.

sometimes hundreds at a time were ordered to drink poison to be with massa in the afterlife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

would you look at that, an egyptian king, with red hair

Free ride to kings land? Don't ignore. No whitey to oppress you there

>WE
>WUZ
>KANGS
Sorry nigger. You were crocodile food.

The pyramids were built 2500 years ago, 500 years later blacks had turned it into a ghetto.

WE WERE KANGS AND SHIT

>would you look at that, an egyptian king, with red hair
Ayo hol up, das racist!

Nobody cares nigger.

>egypt in africa
>egyptians were african

no fucking shit

Our founders did a good job at not seeing niggers as human and owned them as slaves. I dont think jews invented the concept of race.

>Muh jypshun dik!

White is not strictly linked to Indo Europeans
Most basic example is Finns , but I'm pretty sure that in the course of history there were many populations with white skin.
The Egyptian white genes come from an ancient stock that probably predates Indo Europeans

>moving the goalposts

One black dynasty is something else entirely from the standard we wuz rhetoric.

EGYPTIANS WERE BLA-

We-We lololololololol

>slavorum.org/scientific-discovery-all-people-originate-from-the-balkans-and-not-from-africa/

>barnesreview.org/dna-ancient-white-egypt/

U WUZ NEVER KANGZ AND SHEEEIIIIIIIIIIIT

White people had tails n lived in caves...Moses helped get white people educated. Watch the croods

kangz

Black people wanting to be associated with slave owners....
Really rattles my Rwanda's

>before the modern white genotype even existed

Gaddam youre stupid. I can tell you get your so called facts from facebook pages kek

Founded civilization how you shitskin? China or india copied Egyptian culture directly?

I mean ..... Fuck ... I KNOW you're of a darker skin complexion to say something dumb like that KEK

>natural hair
Can't be black; black people all have weaves.

this is an upper nile nigger, they only reigned thousands of years after the great pyramids were made you idiot nigger

That's right. They'd have had some bomb ass gold weaves and extensions.

>Ancient Egyptians were Black

DNA says otherwise retards.

Lol. it had been in decline for a thousand years at this point.

Everyone knows who the real Egyptians are

After the fall of Pharonic Egypt there persisted a Nubian Egyptian dynasty far to the south, this is the source of the nigger mummy.

They were shitty pyramid builders too, they didn't have their angles right and most eroded.

Designated slave race

finns are very mongolic

"We wuz dick washas and sheeeeit."

The other truth is that Egypt was about 1500 years past it's prime by that time.

Racism was popularized by Trotsky.

Aren't they really compact too?

I forgot about the Nubians.....WE WUZ really is more than just a meme...

Who the fuck cares?

founded that civilization, specifically, you dullard.

white europeans are a result of indo-europeans enriching a bunch of ancient European farmers and Egypt was already full of ancient Egyptians at that point.

2000 years approximates the time of Jesus...

2000 years isn't shit in terms of Egyptian Archaeology.

Niggers have had tens of thousands of years to get their shit together and look at Africa. An entire continent is a shithole because incompetent niggers can't get it together. Look at where the blacks live in other countries too. Everything they touch turns to shit just like the color of their skin. Blacks are inferior CONFIRMED.

Even if ancient Egyptians were black that would explain why the Empire failed.

Fuck niggers!!!!

/thread

Yall were kangz?
Nah yall were dick washers!

Niggers smell like fucking monkey shit!

Yep. All the existing ones which are "intact" are reconstructed, maybe 50' tall maximum.

If anything this proves that niggers just oversaw the final collapse of classical Egyptian culture and reaped the benefits of civilization for a few generations at the most, like Africa is doing today.

finding a black mummy in egypt means all "true" egyptians were black.
>Black History Logic

>2000 year old mummy
Alexander conquered Egypt hundreds of years before this, so what does this prove exactly?

The Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt established after Alexander's death was founded by Ptolemy I Soter whom was a Macedonian noble before joining Alexander's army as one of his commanders.

Normies don't realize how long a period Ancient Egypt was.

To tell them Cleopatra was closer to the present than the building of the Pyramids will throw them off.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin. Good enough

you can admit you're a kike user

y do we have this shit thread every 2 days still

Ancient Egyptions were a 'Mediterranean' race, Giuseppe Sergi separates them into different sub-races and refers to the Egyptians as Libyans. The pyramids are just giant tumuli and the Ancient Egyptian civilization we know is just an extension of upper Egypt neolithic cultures. Ramses II has an ellipsoid skull that is common among North Africans and Mediterraneans, his hair is most likely a result of mummification.

>2000 year old mummy
When that dude was alive, there were egyptian mummies older than he is today.

>one black dynasty during the time of serious Egyptian decline throughout a history that lasts thousands of years

wow you sure showed us.

I don't remember Jews every being black.

If before I wasn't sure, that you were larping, now I am.

OP refuted.

Nigger is dead, what's your point.

Walt Disney has the same appearence than when he died?

Is freezing the new style of mommyfing?

Simply cannot be refuted. It looks like they really wuz Kangz N Sheeiit!