Trump Curse Takes Another

This time in record speed.

Is POTUS growing more powerful???

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP
but are those seriously his childrens names??

trump didn't kill that dude, rocky road ice cream did

Ban high capacity spoons

STRONGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>april june may

tfw it's true

Literally who? Press S anyway to spit on the grave.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I saw him on joey diaz's shitty podcast he was mean and aggressive to his bald friend for no reason fuck that fat fucking looser

Ralph is normal, but Ralphie is a fucking pet name, then he does the same with his kids

I would suck her tits for so long she'd have to call for help.

Ralfie looked like walking death on that podcast way back then. Ammonia didnt kill him, being a disgusting fat shit of a human did.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

>a child named May May

Hahahahahahahaha

That's what happens when you base your whole career on being a fat slob and making fun of yourself on stage for fatter slobs to laugh at

>her
>she'd

libs seriously don't think we have an actual country or borders defined by real laws, they think it's all imaginary, lol

That's really funny but seriously, she's not that attractive. Raise your standards.

True, people expecting an obese person's heart to not give out on them

Spit on his grave. Fucking liberal commie whale

you dont really think that's a guy?
you need to actually put your hands on a naked woman to know whats real bub

Cosmic retribution. I wonder if Trump has a deal with the universe or something.

I like ugly women with nice bodies

>April June May
What kind of faggot hates their daughter so much they'll give them a name all the kids will tease them for and all the adults will laugh at them for?

Add him to the collage

Fair enough, sir. Do you

im a dumbass, pneumonia.

M E G A
M I L K

>her
m8...

>our borders are lines in the dirt
Right, which is why we want a wall

Bwahahahahaha

Huehuehuehuehue

>I got another one for ya
Must not have been May's day
>mic drop, good night 4 chan

Also look at the upper right corner for digit relevance and you will see I've been comped

>He won't
>He won't
>He won't

and shes half my age, so when you get this old a young broad is half the attraction, no fatties though, i don't care how young they are

>velentyi.gif

MOAR!

no idea who that is and the first pic above looks like a man

>america isn't a country

Fug I gotta lose some more weight.

>he wants a dick to suck his dick
gay

All I had to do was insult trump all this time.
Fuck yeah im off this ride, fuck you trump, fuck you drumph!

How can right wing comedians even compete?!

Glad that morbidly obese wigger is dead.

real fucking asshole with those names

Nice bants to a dead lardass.

Now he's dead, and in hell, where all childkillers, atheists and leftists belong.

Feels good to imagine his fat cooking off eternally in the pitch-black hellfire. Good thing I won't have to see it--and neither will Donald Trump.

>be morbidly obese
>die young
wait what?! i thought fat was beautiful and healthy!

I will always hate this uncreative fuck for using his grandfather's death as a way to sway the judges. Just look at what he named his kids. S

>April June May
>August James May
He deserved to die for giving his kids shitty Hollywood meme names.

Hes not wrong about that ,hillary was a shitty choice. He blew trump out of proportion which is a very comedic thing to do. Is trump the god emperor of mankind? Youre god damn right he is but he as the god emperor knows that he cant do this alone and that we mere mortals are afraid.

He was just signalling standard Bernie Bro bullshit

Julia Louis-Dreyfus was diagnosed with breast cancer, she too criticized Trump

>Wanting people to die because of their political beliefs?

What are you a communist?

The Las Vegas shooting was a diversionary tactic to give them time to assassinate Ralphie May.

where is my want implied anywhere?

Shit I was in Vegas two weeks ago and I remember seeing flyers for this fat fucker and thinking how could he be a comedian when it would be so easy to heckle him, seeing he's dead is as weird as seeing the shooting.

>Dying for months
>Feel rotten and miserable
>Knocking on death's door
>"Must shit on president for handing out paper towels the wrong way!"
>Die

I don't get it. I don't think in my dying moment I'd have so much contempt for someone I've never personally met, that I'd have the drive to be so angry that I had to virtue signal my anger and distaste for them.

What a fucking awful way to let yourself go out.

>women have given their lives for freedom at all let alone for hundreds of years
S

How this fat fuck ever scored a girl like this I'll never know...

>daughter named may may
This has to be made up. The memes are writing themselves

same person

tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/

retarded fucking kids names jesus what an insufferable faggot this trans looking fuckwad must have been

....Who?

How's that Obamacare working out for you?

How many people we on for trumps curse at this point? This is actually getting spooky.

Money you fucktard

Spooky as trips

>April June May

There is no 'Trump curse'. People hate Trump, people die. That's it.

>fat fuck dies an untimely death
wow i'm shocked

all coincidence ;-)

Clinton bodycount can't compete

Holy shit I used like his stand up back in the 00s. First time I saw him was when he fell as he was walking out on the kimmel show. He was a wigger back then.

>That's really funny but seriously, she's not that attractive. Raise your standards

But she is when you look at the entire picture.

I hope Rob Reiner is next.

kek feeds on an other soul.

trump doesn't need to hire anyone to do it though

This man is wise.

Older but skinny will always beat young but fat.

checked and kek

>Fat Fuck BTFO

>fat people are next
God I hope so.

>He's a total dick
>You know it, I know it, everyone knows it
>Not smart people
Are we sure this isn't an elaborate ruse by the man himself?

A little more and it'll be too big to be posted here (without lowering the quality) - you can't really re-png an image because all the jpg artifacts are already there so it makes a huge file.

Probably not out of the realm of possibility that his death was in some way hastened by the shootings.

>fat piece of shit comic telling same jokes every night in Vegas
>get pneumonia
>admitted to Vegas hospital
>so fat and unhealthy, body threatens to give up at any moment, require constant monitoring
>entire team needed to stave off the spectre of death
>hospital suddenly slammed with shooting victims
>triage mode
>no more team
>heart peaces out
>dead

And nothing of value was lost.

$

>66

are you really surprised that fat fuck died? he labored to breath just sitting there.

Something like pic related.

the Trump curse collage must be massive by now. I think everybody gave up on updating it. I updated it for awhile but the collage got so big it crashed my shitty computer

No, dont. Letting these idiots eat themselves to death is great eugenics

>America isn't a country

Yes it is

>America is an idea

Only to dipshit liberals who dont understand things exist outside of their own vague feel good bullshit. It's not an idea, it's a physical thing with laws and borders and people who live in it. Those people died fighting to help other people who live here have a better life, not so some people can completely twist shit around and make it about vague emotions with no real meaning and damn sure not so their descendants can have leftists fuck up our democratic republic by importing more voters then giving them handouts to overrule those already here because they couldn't win an election otherwise

If america is an idea then go be america somewhere else fatty. Go off to china and think about "America". Meanwhile for those of us that exist in reality we're fine with the defined borders and laws that make up this territory called America

>when someone shittalks trump and then dies
>haha get meme-magiced my friend

Vs

>When some criticizes Clinton and then dies
>OMFG CLINTON IS KILLING ALL HER OPPONENTS

Not that we're wrong I just find it funny

>tfw you must assemble your own parallel computing cluster to tally up the trump curse

i was just telling my step-dad about the trump curse today. he didn't really believe me but now that i show him ralphie may, he just might.

>untimely death

People actually believe this?

How fucking fat was he that he died of pneumonia