>>144349577

Gang stocking is the stupidest shit Ive ever heard about, it’s not schizophrenic it’s just pure autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ
youtu.be/194GXA7vbBY
youtube.com/watch?v=poHYZPAlwDQ
youtu.be/WO23WBji_Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care just give me more katy perry boobs

>it’s not schizophrenic
Wrong.

i think jim did a video on it

yep..

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

guy smacking his lips in the video is annoying as fuck.

schizos that found other schizos formed a community online, it was bound to happen. There are a ton of Sup Forums and /x/ types that unironically fall for the gangstalking meme as well. I don't know if it's schizophrenia or what but what I do know is that they are extremely open to suggestion and are the ones who constantly bump larp threads or role play as insider anons. Sup Forums as a collective is responsible for this because of 5+ years of yelling shill at literally everything, something that is extremely damaging to paranoid types.

The question is, is there a way to unfuck your brain because there are guys like Terry who are in their 50's and their mental states only continue to deteriorate.

shill detected

You guys are trying too hard to strawman this bitch

>skizophrenia

You fuckers don't realize the CIA actually does shit like this, they learned this from the KGB. What they do is go into someone's house, move shit around, play commercials that relate to whatever is going on to you at a given moment to make you go crazy, send phone calls from people's numbers that you know only to have it be a robot or something.

Intelligence agencies do this to smoke out foreign agents because if someone's crazy they have way more of a chance of talking.
Then they label them as mentally ill or schizophrenic to prevent them from talking.

Glad to see people finally waking up to this shit.

t. Guy who spent most of his life around CIA.

>schizophrenia
Nigga our reality isn't objective they aren't mentally ill and about gang stalking your 3 letter agencies will insert straws inside our penis if that's how they spied on us i'm pretty sure they prank unstable people just pushing them off the edge, look at terry the CIA NIGGERS couldn't see a real free os

>t. Guy who spent most of his life around CIA.

tell us more, user

Gotta keep moving

OH NO

I'VE GOT TO KEEP ON MOVING

youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y

You know how that smartphone can tell if you've been to a restaurant and what movie you've seen without telling it anything? You know how there's tons of data centers in Virginia?

Guess what's in Virginia. Langley. But it's all fed mostly to NSA who shares all this stuff with other 3 letter agencies and others.

They tend to approve security clearances to people who are actively neo-conservative than those who are libertarian or anything else because they know they won't have any reservations about breaking privacy laws, etc.

All that shit you feed to facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. All that gets given to the fed to produce a personality profile of you with every IP address you've ever used so that if you ever become a liability they can really screw you over.

They can suck my dick for all i care. Fuck those retarded ass gangstalkers. Fuck the CIA and any other 3 letter.

For a while when I was in my late teens and early 20s I believed in the back of my mind I was in some Truman Show type scenario, which is pretty similar to gang stalking in that it's slightly off kilter retards who think their existences are more important than they really are. The moment I had the epiphany I was just some insignificant fuck like the rest of you, that delusion was dispersed. Most people won't come to that conclusion unfortunately, thanks to the internet being so easy to acquire emotional validation from some other self-centered twat.

Niggers can't control their oversized ape lips.

Ok, thanks. Is that speculation/rumors or do you actually know people in the CIA that tell you stuff like that?

no. a sickly sweet smell kind of like overripe fruit if there was no scent of the specific type of fruit is sometimes noticed however

the real dead give away is a irregular blood flow pattern in the brain that is detectable

Are Katy Perry's tits real or nah?

How did you feel around mirrors?

>Is the term "gang stalking" always a giveaway of schizophrenia?

Yes. If you hear someone say they are being gang stalked, walk away slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOCyzG4BktQ

She is wearing so much makeup it's unbelievable.

>Is the term "gang stalking" always a giveaway of schizophrenia?
Yes

we are still watching you, David

yes. this!

that caked on layer of makeup gunk

Like they say at the Cuban embassy , whats the frequency Kennith ?

>katy perry
Into the trash with this disgusting satanic, child-trafficking, MK ultra, plastic, happy meal whore. Talentless hack. A tool for the globalist pedophile elite.

Literally I know people who work in the intelligence agency who tell me this shit.

A quote by one of them: "You know how many terrorists we actually catch with this stuff though that doesn't get reported?"

Why wouldn't it be real? Anyway if it's a problem make sure to carry firearms and be ready to act against any aggressors. They probably don't want to actually be shot (and possibly justifiably, getting video footage of gang stalkers is recommended) for their tomfoolery.

Take down license plate numbers, make police reports, if there is no action write letters to your governor or state senators and the FBI, etc.

Weird stuff is happening all around us every day, so it's not completely paranoid to think that in some cases there is something to this, even if some are just legit mental cases imagining things. The mere fact that any time this is brought up shills come out of the fucking woodwork on a 9/11 sandy hook level is telling. Overshilling is a serious problem.

The gang stalking community is just down-right eerie. Those fuckers need help.

Well duh. Because Libertarians aren't always all about MURIKAH FUCK YEAH

Gangstalk niggers will pull up to your house at the same time every night, middle of the night. Commando crawl up to them in a bathrobe and you hear them on their walkie talkie shits, communicating about their success with other members of the team. Some real rink-a-dink shit. Not worth the bullet.

Them titties look shooped

This, so much. People don't realize how fucking unimportant they are

this seems like a good way to fuck someone up so it's not unreasonable that it is happening to some people. for this to be actually happening to you, you have to prove to yourself you're significant enough to deserve such an operation, which anyone who is delusional will do.

image boards in general are a good way of fucking up open/schizoid type people. It's a 24/7 source of happenings, larps, numerology and conspiracies as soon as you start lurking your life gets worse. literally been expecting wwIII since last november, which isn't even that delusional but it's not making me very productive.

My uncle thinks he's being gangstalked by Uber.

He's definitely psychotic.

Classic symptoms of schizophrenia:

>disorganized speech
>flat affect (lack of outward emotions)
>loose associations (conversations are disjointed, jumping to unrelated topics)
>paranoid delusions
>delusions of grandeur

If you want to convince yourself that you're not being gang-stalked, just remember how much money it would take to pay off secret agents who would need to be specially trained in covert manipulation.

It's very, very doubtful that you've pissed off an organization so much that they'd spend millions to harass you over the course of years.

Schizophrenia, on the other hand, costs $0 to have and is quite common (1 in 100 odds)

another symptom:

>disheveled appearance

Mentally ill people tend to not have good hygiene, they just don't care about their appearance

real

its true. but unfortunately it didn't work on me. In fact it just made me more focused on defeating (((them))).

youtu.be/194GXA7vbBY

youtube.com/watch?v=poHYZPAlwDQ

CIA ha sbeen working on mass triggering using drugs and media ingestion. they find target dissidents who use drugs, supplant their dealers using cheap prices or really "friendly" dealers, then they lace the drugs with hallucinogenics and trigger them using strife and discord via mass media intake such as BLM or Antifa riots.

During 2015 (tail end of gamergate) there was a mass triggering. It worked but the side effect of a mass triggering like this is that it doesn't fully work on everyone , and you can't predict results. People began talking and now we use the same tactics here ( other than the drugs part).

This has had a major backdraft effect on the DeepState, which is why they had to stage another mass terror attack as a subtle hint to the populace that we can and will be killed by the elites at any time.

Apparently you didn't get the memo user.

gang stalking is done and coordinated by masons mainly

>I AM SILLY

Masons are too busy trafficking kids and blackmailing politicians to bother going around spooking antsy teenagers.

>not realizing most of this shit can be done with AI and quantum computing.
do you know how much can be done with quantum computers that you dont even know exist? d-wave model 2000q has 2048 qubits. do you know what sort of work can be done with all of these if entangled? NSA has them. Google has them.

Gang Stalking is very real and the people who don't know anything about it don't understand the control structure. Most of the time the parties that carry out gang stalking are local freemason lodges, mormons, jesters, fraternal order of police etc. It's the lower level agents that carry out these tactics.

and they still getting hacked by russians, lol.
thats what you get for using chink chips deepstate reatrds

Dwave isnt chinese and they dont get hacked.

what evidence do you have the nsa was hacked? john podestas password was "p@ssword" ffs

It most certainly is real, I've have many experiences with gangstalking and had various people told me they noticed the same things. you know you're getting gangstalked when there are coordinated efforts by people working for the government just like crisis actors getting paid for being an actor. they patrol outside your house, harass you by making noise near your house such as loud music and tapping and honking outside your house everytime they get close, you will notice many people wearing a same specific color trying to make you seem crazy, I'm pretty sure to get gangstalked you'd have to make people think you're a terrorist of some kind like a eco-terrorist as being a threat to society, or you be unlucky and some big government official assumes you're a danger to society and start targeting you because they thought you were actually some terrorist or some threat to society. most of your tax money is being poured to this gangstalking project.

I can assure you that you aren't getting gangstalked. Are you a hacker? Have you possessed forbidden knowledge? Are you planning to attack a prominent figure? Otherwise you are a nobody and are just schizo. Freemasons, and other lower level agents carry out gangstalking, tax dollars don't get poured into this unless they are actually scared of you, in which case they would likely just kill you.

Give me a summary I’m not watching 42 minutes of this.

gangstalking isn't a long term op. They don't have the resources for that.

But we do

you can claim anybody is a schizo for things you don't know, you didn't even read my post kek

>but we do

what do you mean we do? we do have time since we are 40 year old neets?

they have gangstalking in chile? that's weird.

>our reality isn't objective

good. I reject your existence.

uh oh. unlike the rest of you losers I really am the main character of reality!

they're stalking meeeee

We are a very strange society.

youtu.be/WO23WBji_Z0

that's fucked up, makes sense considering chile is industrialized and wealthy.

>But we do

WE DOOOOO!

WE DOOOOO!

fucking cia niggers man

sorry, user. Knowing someone with schizophrenia can be tough but is OK so long as they take their meds.

Without them I had someone tell me that the phone was talking to them and that his friends were planning a big party for him. He said they kept hinting at it but didn't want to tell him.

Later they said their room mate was trying to kill them. I got a phone call from another room mate telling me I should talk to the person.

Sad times.

As far as gang stalking or any schizophrenia related ideas, you can talk them out of it if you don't force them to change their minds. Just ask questions like, why do you think this? Can you show me? Do you think they mean it that way?

you seem like a vague schizo trying to seem disturbed or something, don't get really paranoid over this gangstalking faggotshit

Shill detected

gangstalking is a very real thing you can actually see outside your house if you're being gangstalked, however getting so paranoid after being gangstalked can actually make you become schizophrenic if you're weak and literally autistic

That one in particular it's famous for spying people.

their schizophrenia maybe real but the gangstalking that made him be a autistic schizo since he's weak isn't schizophrenia.

sometimes when I drive on the street, other cars drive on the street

AM I BEING GANGSTALKED

'crisis actor' is another giveaway.

Sometimes I think maybe I am different and I'm special in some way and that's why they follow me, but I think deep down I know that I just need to fight the voices in my head and realize it's all just up there. This shit is problematic and furthers my inability to tell the difference between reality and some crazy thoughts in my head. The deja vu, the commercials that seem acutely related to events in my life, all the shit that makes me feel crazy. I wish it would just stop I've been trying to fight it for years. I wish I could know. I feel like every time I'm ready to accept that none of it is real I hear people sharing almost exactly similar happenings I have in my life. I wish I knew. I wish I could know.

stop being so vague in order to make a pseudo argument to make gangstalking seem fake, it's as real as people shilling on Sup Forums and the internet.

My brother came home one day and claimed to be gang stalked. Then came the paranoia and voices. It's horrifying to see someone you know just change like that. He got some insight and bounced back though.

>crisis actor is another giveaway

enjoy your couple cents shill fag fuck you and your faggy three letter agency or whatever you work for or your faggy baiting

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just don't give a fuck and don't get so into that shit that'll fuck you up just relax bro

>believes he's in the Truman Show
>has never had sex
How do they get ratings?

yeah, it's funny reading the comments.

All you've said is simple common sense conclusions anyone with 2 watts has come to a long time ago- many years bow since 911

You can see a bit of her right nip

>is there a way to unfuck your brain
If you're a guy and your name is Terry, change it

I ignore it all I can i don't even watch it or read into it after seeing it, it just sparks thoughts in my head. Sorry if I sound crazy I just really wish this reality had objective truth but it never seems to work out that way you know? Things you see you try to rationalize but you can never really know. Hopefully that makes sense.

not necessarily, some people into the newage shit tend to think it's the universe sending them messages and shit since they think they're special.

USA is three letters

>this thread

Now I understand why all these retarded alternative theories about Las Vegas have been popping up. It isn't because they're stupid, it's because a large number of people connect things in patterns that don't align with reality and are delusional.

I've never seen anyone who claims to be a victim of gang stalking give any decent explanation for why they think they're being stalked. It's always some stupid shit like there's too many red cars for their liking in a parking lot near where they work, or they saw too many people yawning, or some shit. That's always what it seems like.

>Literally everyone doing X is out to get you

where X is something obscenely mundane like wearing a baseball cap.

How the fuck are you looking at her makeup when there is a nipple halfway slipping out?
Faggot.

We have an origin of this in a sense - when Slick Willie had his dick in the Moaner - Ken Starr was the final release agent for the deep state, but what got attached to the Starr Report was a 14 page witness account - a fellow with dangerous info that was GANG STALKED by agents of the 3 letters to protect the POTUS... you can read the attachment still just grab the Starr Report..

So at that time .... the public became aware in a large sense, of nefarious government operatives working against justice and targeting private individuals.

Later we have more of the released technology the internet has shown everyone - tiny pointing lasers, etc... rfid chips, etc...

/thread

I see what you're saying, you'll probably just get used to it like jesus got used to being a prophet and people getting used to demons living in their house and all that faggotshit. don't sweat it user atleast you aren't like physically handicapped or blind and shit.

Facts.

coming from someone who has the thoughts and tries to explain them away, usually things that bother me are moments of deja vu that I have constantly where I know I've been in that exact situation there before in a dream or something or that I see stuff that looks like brainwashing on TV and the internet. I'm only 20 so it makes me sad to know that I waste my time thinking about this stuff when I could be getting out and becoming successful more so than I am currently.

I appreciate the support user.

you don't sound crazy just do a hobby and don't get bothered over that faggotshit

these are SHIT - they are no good for any data that useful for anything at all

Better if 3 letters think you r crazy. Also scares the shit out of Normie's.

Gang stalking is on the same level as crisis actor detecting.