What did the puertoricans mean by this?

What did the puertoricans mean by this?

>Red ink
>Smiling portriat
It means some of them are about to revolt, and get weeded out.

hmm, I guess we're not going to bail them out then, enjoy nationhood!

>"we didn't actually want any help, leave us to die"

looks live we've got a new state sanctioned golf resort coming boys.

>THESE ARE POSTED ALL OVER THE ISLAND
And theres a single photo of it

why do we prop them up again?
All they do is spit on us and call us gringos.
Fuck those island niggers.

Where did they get electricity to print those out?

So they have the resources and time to make and post these...but not you know, do stuff and help their neighbors...

Build

Wall

>pendejo
That means stupid

No ones cares about Puerto Rician half Americans.

I don't speak Despacito

>What did the puertoricans mean by this?

They have so much FEMA money to spend they can now spend it on shit like this.

>Mayor refuses to do anything to help her own people, spends all of her time getting new donald shirts printed to get attention
>Evil nazi donald trump comes to your island and sees people in public, gives out shit to people and says he wants to do whatever he can to wipe out your nations debt while giving millions in foreign aid on top of it
>Do nothing but shit talk him while praising shit stain mayor

What the fuck do they want?

They want to shame and discredit Trump in the eyes of actual voters. "Never let a tragedy go to waste," as the politicians say.

probably Soros, Clinton, leftyfags, et al.

a mayor doesn't go from praising the U.S. to throwing college level sjw tantrums on international t.v. overnight. they paid her to stage a protest or they convinced her to make a scene. I doubt many people actually believe that shit unless they're mexishit libtards.

more like pendejoricans

Not true. Wh*te leftists believe anything posted on the Internet. The democrats are ahead of the republicans in manipulating social media, especially reddit.

funny that they are dying and yet have all these signs being printed.

really gets my rick mortying

They meant they want no aid.

Probably used a silk screen. No electricity involved

>be Puerto Rican
>out of food, water, necessities, electricity
>your mom is begging you for food, tummy rumbling
>no way mama, i gotta dump drumpf!
>proceed to get paper, a computer and a working computer
>post them everywhere around your decimated town

yeah, this was definitely posted by a real struggling civie. not at all paid for

>What the fuck do they want?
more welfare

my point is they seem to have a lot of time on their hands

>flag
checks out
Stay safe user.

God you fucking millennials are fucking stupid. Not everything requires a computer for fuck sakes
>go to Google
>type in silk screen
>be amazed that you can print something without the use of a computer

Yeah they do, especially since they don't have electricity

They don't need it.

Your point retard? Someone still had to print the fucking image template for the silk screen, and then do the transfers. All while the country is currently struggling

they have time to do this shit? puerto rico better be fucking spotless, or they don't get dessert

Are you fucking serious? You're assuming that nobody can trace it or draw it without a computer??? What a fucking idiot. Also, maybe it was already made before the hurricane dumbass

>don't need electricity

Your faggot millennial ass would be dead because you have no skills to survive in a world that does not revolve around a computer or a cell phone

Clear job by rich white liberals to false flag the spics.

???

Jesus Fuck, either your a 10 year old, or you have never worked a day in your life. Do you like college? Or perhaps you have a desk job. Either way, the majority of your life undoubtedly consists and has always consisted of you sitting on your fat ass...

meant for:

>pendejo
means pubic hair

Yeah I guess Andy Warhol ( probably don't kno who that is because your a retarded millennial ) used a computer to create this silk screen in the 1960's

Didn't he say he wanted to wipe out their debt?

Nothing, rather the Democrats and whatever cronies they have on the island like Yulin thought that putting these up was a better use of time than helping.

>no source
Fake News at it again

stop listening to what he says and react blindly to what WE tell you goy!

>have no money, food, electricity, jobs, water...
>can print pictures of Trump

Who is really behind this and PRIORITIZE YOUR FUCKING LIVES.

Pendejo basically means the moist pubic hairs after you have paid a prostitute for unprotected sex and await your disease. You're welcome.

No amigo, pendejo is a dumbass

Yeah how dare Trump try to tell the truth and make things right?

Our shitty country doesn't need to be a first world country to succeed!

*shits in street through surgically modified vaginanus*