Live in america

>live in america
>can buy guns easily
>can become a mass murderer L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want

how do you live knowing someone can buy an extremely effective ranged lethal weapon at walmart and use it to end your life on a whim?

anyone can do it

>live in Britbongistan
>can't buy guns easiily
>government can revoke your freedoms L I T E R A L L Y whenever they want

How does it feel knowing the government can change the social contract on a whim because the subdued populace is powerless to fight back?

>comparing a highly coordinated group action where everyone needs to cooperate and execute to a single persons actions

nice argument brainlet

Like how kebab does with trucks and knives.
Go fuck yourself, leaf.

A person who can't be trusted with a firearm shouldn't be allowed to live in civil society. Simple as that. If humanity can't be trusted with a gun, it's needs to go away before I give mine up.

>live in canada
>can buy dogs easily
>can become a dog fucker L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want

how do you live knowing someone can buy a dog at any tim hortons parking lot and use it to have sex with on a whim?

anyone can do it

anyone with access to a car can end your life on a whim, too.

ban the cars.

>the government which enables terrorists with $10m gibs

The laws they write now are literally making it easier to be a victim of a mass shooting.

1. If the las vegas killer used a knife, he would have a significantly lower kill count. this is false equivalence :)

2. Trucks are not as deadly and were not literally designed to kill. I can run away from a truck. I can't outrun bullets. They provide other functions in society and are statistically less lethal. If citizens lost their rights to automobiles, the change would be massive. Guns are only made for one thing: killing.

See 2.

lol

Sage you baiting leaf

we're brave.

Cars need inspections, regulations, safety features, tests. They’re made to go from point a to point b.

congratulations faggot you successfully proved why we need guns. the fucking loonies have them. they can murder anyone anytime. i need to be prepared to protect myself against that. thanks leaf

Serbia boasts 58.21 guns/100 residents

No mass shootings in Serbia.

It is an American false flag "problem"

>take away guns from people
>in your fantasy scenario, the loonies somehow still have just as many guns as they did before

Yes, people will still get guns, but it will be much less likely.

also, why didnt any citizen shoot the las vegas killer? He went on a total rampage and died to suicide, not anyone else.

I thought having guns would stop shootings if the civs had them?

I've never really understood this logic. It's not a likely scenario by any stretch of the imagination.

Do you know what terrifies me? Driving. I drive a lot, and I live in a traffic dense area. Statistically speaking, I am most likely to die in a car accident. Practically speaking, I am most likely to die in a car accident.

The worst part is, I can do my best to avoid enrichment by others, but I really can't avoid driving at this point my life.

Vehicles provide vital functions to society on a civilian level. Guns do not. They are not worth the risk.

Dumb ass you can steal a car anytime you want do you have to get a background check for gas to make a cocktail your a idiot. Like registering a car is going to fucking stop someone.

You asked me why I'm not afraid of getting shot.
Because it's not likely, and mostly avoidable.

registration is a deterrent, and again cars provide vital services to civvies. Guns do not. They do not warrant any such risk.

Cars can only kill people they physically hit. If you are at point A, you can only kill people at point A. Anyone at point BCDE etc are safe. Guns give you a large radius where you can quickly switch between targets. They are designed for this.

Cars can kill but you can't compare them to guns because the differences are simply too high. Guns were MADE for killing. Cars CAN kill but, that is not their primary function. They do other things.

The car comparison is total false equivalence.

Similarly, cocktails and gas have way less recorded uses than guns. If that becomes an issue we can address it. And even if it does become an issue, they are a lot less sufficient at killing.

Do you want to know why killers always pick guns and not gas and cocktails? They know guns are the best tool for the job of killing.

whats stopping someone from killing random people through out a month everyday in completely different areas with a knife?
also 50+ die in Chicago alone every month to gun violence, but when this shit happens OH WE NEED TO BAN THEM BAD GUNS
kys

knives are not comparable to guns in terms of effective killing capabilities. this is such an obvious difference I dont think I have to explain it to you.

its false equivalence.

doesnt matter
we the american people believe we have the right to be a militia in case of tyrannical government/military actions
thats the 2nd amendment buddy, get used to it

Friendly reminder leaf.....our border isnt well regulated....and our illegal immigrants are headed your way.....now....how will you sleep?

This is fucking bait. Fucking leaves. Day of the rake when? You literally made no argument. Why isnt there mass shootings everyday then? Why cant you faggots understand if there is a will there is a way. I can go grab some locking wire and strangle some unknowing cuck. I dont need a gun nigger. Off yourself immediately.

see false equivalence yet again.

Soundly considering I am one myself and love this country.

>factual statements and logical arguments are posted in the thread

>bait

ok

why would someone who actually supports the second amendment do something to take support away from it and punish other gun owners?

A lover of Che posts an odd question, Right? like, Che loved killing all sorts of people for no reasons and trials were like dumb rich tape for him so...

false equivalency?
i wasnt even comparing it to something
im telling you an amendment that gives us the right to be a militia
very good troll man

Nice peace truck murdered 70

Sometimes others suffer for other peoples actions. If people keep getting hurt because of it, is it worth it? It sucks for the responsible innocent people to lose their guns, but its the best choice.

Taking away guns isnt a perfect solution by any stretch of the imagination, but sometimes the best solution is just the least shitty one.

You're such a fag. Stop being a pussy. Cowardice is not attractive to women. You'll end up having to settle for a negress like the other Jewish beta cucks.

>anyone can do it

Good, go to walmart, buy a guy and start by killing yourself, kike.

You're a coward, you can't comprehend freedom, and you're a fucking Canadian. Your opinion and feelings don't enter into my God given rights guaranteed to me by our system of government.

You're not a leaf. You're a faggot. If what you said is logical im a fucking rocket scientist. Nigger kill yourself immediately i know you live in ontario im gonna come and fuck you in the ass boi.

> be libertarian leaf
> own guns
> go out to hunt
> group of mounted police come to get you for being redpilled
> ohshit.jpeg
> kill a few of them
> lose anyways and get arrested
> get framed, police make up your "motives" and make you your bitch
> get cucked in prison
> pic related

Fuck this country really, fuck the police, welfare state tyrant government,+30% income tax, property tax, other fucking taxes and the shitty healthcare service and shitty roads and shitty schools.

America save yourselves while you can and get rid of those KEK politicians who want to turn the US into a shithole like this too.

I simply believe that the rights of mass killers come before my own. Thats why I vote republican.

99.9% of gun owners follow the law and use firearms safely. More gun control just makes it easier for the gov to steal your shit.

I can promise you our guns are already there...good night leaf.

> comparing a bunch of bureaucrats with a military force at their disposal to a single average man.

> """"highly coordinated""""

Look at fucking parliament, it's a bunch of menchildren doing shit, fuck it.

I agree, it's time to ban guns.

>how do you live knowing someone can buy an extremely effective ranged lethal weapon at walmart and use it to end your life on a whim?
It's easy when you aren't a pussy faggot

>right to be a militia in case of tyrannical government/military actions

By saying this, you are inadvertently comparing the government to lone killers.

How?

Because you are arguing that the need to protect yourself from the government is a similar threat to protecting yourself from killers.

In reality, these threats are extremely disproportionate to each other.

you specified that the militia was for the purpose of protecting yourself from the government.

Also, something else i missed

>thats the 2nd amendment buddy, get used to it

This is an argument that the second amendment is not changeable, rather than whether it should be changed or not. because of this, its a totally irrelevant argument.

boom.

come get me ill be waiting

59 people died in a country of like 35mil

Nobody I have ever known has seen or heard of somebody doing a shooting IRL.

The odds of you dying this way are slim to none.

Now people dying of cancer. That is a problem.

thanks for the update, CIA

> """"factual statements"""""""

13,286 people died gun related in 2015 USA alone, about 60% were suicides.

We have about 5,500 left, again the vast majority are drug/gang related so we have 1000 left, out of a population of 320 million, guns were never a problem.

You have to be 18+ to post here. You reek of underage reddit

i can protect my self from a fucking mass shooter by:
A- running away from him'

B- if he is in my line of sight and close i draw on him and try to take him out
so if i have guns i can protect my self from anything, so why should i give that up
it just makes no sense

>a """""developed""""" country where you can walk around like this, scaring the shit out of everyone, because you're an attention whore, and cops can't legally ask you for ID

By your statistics, roughly 5,000 people died from gun violence. Is this not an issue? How can you say 5,000 people dying isnt a problem?

If your options are so viable why did so many people die in vegas? Why did nobody take him down?

All they had to do is run away or draw on him, right?

All humans have the right to be dangerous. Deal with it.

>Why did nobody take him down?
Because liberal pussies like you made it a gun free zone

>how do you live knowing someone can buy an extremely effective ranged lethal weapon at walmart and use it to end your life on a whim?

>Going outside.

But why?

because shit happens faggot
you going to give your rights away to bid daddy government because a few people get massacred in mass shooting every once in while?
ha give em up then, dont cry to me when its the government killing people
emotion is getting to you thats all
basically you are retarded is what im saying

You are conflating the arguments of "have" and "should have"

They are very different as one is with regards to the current state of rights and the other refers to what the rights should be to benefit the most people.

Only 4% of crimes are done with legally issued fire arms. The weapons used in the vegas shooting were illegal as well. Outlawing guns doesnt do anything to decrease the underground market. It would create a much larger black market. Most criminal elements already use unregistered underground weapons. Legal firearms are for people to protect themselves from those elements as well as to be used as a final element to check the tyranical influence of our power squeezing government institutions.

>live in canada
>can buy cars easily
>can become a mass murderer L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want

how do you live knowing someone can go to the nearest car dealer and use it end your life on a whim?

anyone can do it

>live in europe
>can get trucks easily
>can become a mass murderer L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want and everyone will just say the solution is to bring in more refugees

but seriously am i the only one driving my car going through downtown plenty of pedestrians on the right hand sidewalk

every now and then i think about the fact that i could change several people's lives forever very easily
maybe even get away with it if i do it right

You didnt answer my question on why you don't consider 5,000 murders a problem. Was your explanation >because shit happens ?

thats not an acceptable argument. Its an extreme simplification and overlooks too many aspects of the issue.
You say it will be the government instead if they take the guns. This is false equivalence yet again

see

false equivalence

No, I'm not. ALL HUMANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE DANGEROUS. They already have it, whether it's recognized by the government or not.

false equivalence

Canada and the US have the worlds longest unprotected border. It's a cultural issue imo.

most gun crime is by hand guns
in metropolitan cities
by blakcs
btfo

yes

>I'll just avoid addressing the counter arguments by posting "false equivalence"

Yes you are, this is the "have" argument

Nobody is arguing that humans currently do not have the right to be dangerous (specifically with guns). This is 2nd amendment and it is very clear.

The main talking point in america is whether the right should be changed, a totally different argument. I don't recall anyone claiming a2 does not exist.

the unwarranted gun violence may be disproportionate, but this does not by any means disprove that easy access to gun is not necessary and is in fact a liability.

Why the fuck you have an axe below your Tv?

I've explained this multiple times in the thread in separate posts. I'm tired of retyping it.

>anyone can do it
>not a felon, therefore not a nigg

I just kinda go day to day. In a more tribal society (ie white) it wouldn't be a problem, but because black people exist I don't feel comfortable with the idea of roving packs of niggers roaming the streets with illegal guns so I kinda just shut my mouth and hope for the best.

Feels great, i love it.

What now?

Same reason why I need a sword, bow and spear just the the right of it.

Your feelings are ill-founded.

2nd amendment is quite clear
the american people are by default a militia

Gun control doesnt work.

What about the people who already own a gun? I own 4. If penis inspection day did come what's stopping me from hiding my sks in the woods and turning in the other 3? I'd still then at a whim have the ability to kill anyone at any time and give the appearance I complied with penis inspection day.

It just won't work.

For "protect muh freedom"?

nah, i just think it is cool

you can get guns here easily too. Much like in many of the states in the US, there is a process to go through in order to acquire a gun. There aren't that many places in the US that will just give you a gun as soon as you ask for one.

Smarten the fuck up.

The constitution in America does not GRANT rights. It ACKNOWLEDGES THEM and binds the government to respect them. Different things.

You can't just decide to "change a right". That's retarded tyrannical nonsense.

Typical amerifat

it's exactly the same thing
it's a true equivalence and you know it

LET ME JUST GET MY RAKE

>Live in Canada
>Can buy alcohol and cars easily
>Can become shit slobbering dunk and get in your car L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want

How does it feel to know that every day in Canada 13 people die in alcohol related accidents and each month 124 people die in drunk driving accidents?

When are we going to put a stop to the insanity in Canada and get a mandate to install breathalyzers in EVERY single Canadians car to stop the senseless suffering and death?

Anyone can do it.

Americans like weapons.
Just a cultural thing I guess.

It will stop people from acquiring guns that did not have them already. This in itself is not negligible

As for the people with guns, they are less likely to use them as the consequences for simply having them will be a deterrent as opposed them being able to carry without consequence if they cannot be proven to have ill-intent. It is not a perfect solution, but it is a solution none the less and is the best one. If you can't heal a wound completely, it doesnt mean you don't try at all. Sometimes a partial fix is the best you can do at the time.

Refute the arguments I already made prior to your post.

All you are doing is restating yours

> live in europe
> can buy/rent a truck
> can become a mass terrorist L I T E R A L L Y whenever you want

Wait, do you live in a free country that has a right to somewhat pursue liberty and happiness?

Oh no, that's right. You live im beaner shithole mexico where torture is casual while murder and rape are rampant.

Not allowed to have guns while criminals run free with them.

Such a stupid little beaner.

I'm not a pussy so it doesn't bother me.

doesn't matter what anyone says
have fun getting all of the states to agree to change the Constitution
psyche it WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN
and if it does, citizens will fight for it
it is a right and the government cannot take it away
canadians don't get it because they only have privileges, which their government CAN take away.

read the thread, this has been refuted already. if you want to argue back you have to refute the points I made. the initial argument is redundant at this point.

Gun control doesnt work. See mexico.

Any place where gun control does work has a significant differece in it's history as well as volume of guns that were in the country.

You're wrong and need to accept it.

White people don't pose a threat to white people.

Looks around, lives near white people. Evil is a camp, infested with multiculturalism. God knew what he was doing when he scattered the races at the tower of babel. The complete human, containing all elements of the human race is the ultimate evil. America is the Oroboros ring John Dee so desperately wanted but could not complete. Dee and all others could not see the fact that it took a complete human to open the door. The whites hold the key, the negro holds the frame. The Asian navigates the night, Ameritick opens the door. It is why the whites conquered and removed the Ameritick or native Americans. They few that are left are slaves on reservations.

We are safe with separation. The negro can survive in their tribal state for thousands of years off the land. They are not invited into society, but cursed to spend all their days living like the beasts of the field. Send them back, it is not time to open the door. A great evil has infested the white race, and its not the jew, but it does come through the order of the Jesuit and has been co-opted by the corrupted jew who has no inheritance in heaven nor earth. The real jew will save the world. The pagan knows this and has committed its life to preserving the remnant.

We are safe, not because of our own guns, but because of our divisions. I fear not for my life or that of my countrymen who have guns, but of the mentally ill who has their own political party in the US. The corrupted Jew and Jesuit party that worships at the altar of Baal and seeks company with moloch. The democrat is culmination of evil. Open arms to every race color and creed to produce the complete human who can open the door. Diversity is evil. Flee.

How has it been refuted? It keeps happening, retard.

Lrn2read. 2a doesn't make the american people a militia, although another law does define the militia very broadly. The entire first bit before the comma is UTTERLY MEANINGLESS as far as legality is concerned, only the second independent clause matters: THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I've seen the original fucking bill of rights myself and it's on there, faded as fuck but still legible.

>Live in canada
>Get cucked easily
>Can have your rights, privilege and culture degraded and destroyed L I T E R A L L Y whenever any pet cause wants