Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uF3k1gImDm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right.

unfortunately

He's dead, Jim.

>dat nipple on the left tit

No such thing.

That's nothing but a shadow and most certainly no nipple. A nipple without areola?

Schrodinger's cart driver

Yes.

He's dead, and CC is out there getting her fat ass pounded by some new guy. Probably the cart driver.

>Being alive and stuck with CC.
Truly fate worse than death

You are a funny guy, user. I will find you.

Here's your (you)

Did they ever Fuck at least?

Of course, I just talked to him by the intercom, he found another guy on his situation that also faked his death and was an emperor too, he called him as "blond brat" though

Yes, and he became Phantom Thief in the Otherworld

No. They didn't have that type of relationship.

Shame.

They always seem so attach in the Pictures.

Man the worst part about P5 is knowing AtlusUSA is localizing it and I'm gonna get cucked out of hearing Jun Fukuyuma.

No, him and Suzaku killed one another at the end of season one. Season two was fanfic tier garbage.

Lelouch is the cart driver dumbass

He got a fate worse than death. A tripfag runs around wearing his name.

Is there no jap dub eng sub?

i hope not, it defeats the purpose of his sacrifice.

That CC was edited, right?

Oh shit, it's not.

How can anyone claim he's dead then?

I thought that OVA released a few months ago confirmed that he died. Am I wrong?

Just like Kallen is hatefucking Suzaku somewhere.

I think the director said something about it way back when the anime ended. It's been years since I've read anything about this series though, so I'm not sure. I think it's one of those things left up to the viewer, like Bebop.

Good to hear senpai

How can people think Spike lived when a star appears right after his death? Unless people think it's Vicious?

>AtlusUSA

What the Euro-Britannia one? nah

Because people cannot fathom that Lelouch did die in the show but he lived after that, same as C2 died in the show but she lived after that.
It's part of the process of becoming an immortal and the reason the second season is named R2.

POST LEWD C2

>It's part of the process of becoming an immortal and the reason the second season is named R2.
The only person ITT that gets it.
Lelouch has the code now.
>inb4 why isn't it L2 then
Because his name romanizes to Rurushu.
R2, R.R.

>Rurushu
youtube.com/watch?v=uF3k1gImDm0
Pretty sure everyone that's not a newfag knows by now, user.

Look at all the innocents in here who haven't watched Akito the Exiled.

I didn't watch it but there were even threads on Sup Forums about it. I only read one or two posts from them, so they were just ironically saying that he died? What the fuck is wrong with this fanbase?

Seeing as Akito OVA takes place between seasons 1 and 2 of CG, probably casual bait.

This. I didn't want to watch at first, then I heard Lelouch was in it

Akito is set between S1 and S2 you fucking retard.

Of course Imperial citizen, the Man-Emperor of Mankind is alive and well and read to lead humanity into a new golden age! Now please visit your local Commissar.

>tfw no Dune animu

kawaii!

Yes.

Who would win in a fight, Paul or Lelouch?

I just want him live, man. Spike is great guy

The sacrifice was of his mask and how people saw him, which ties into one of the show's many themes.

BTW: I've explained so many times on boards like these why Lelouch is alive so if you faggots can't rewatch R2 and pick up on all the subtleties and hints that were being dropped to show that Lelouch would be alive later you don't deserve to know why he is alive.

>has never read/seen Dune then.
You should give it a spin, user. It's pretty great.

wait so can someone explain to me how lelouch became an immortal?

Lurk more

Code.

He's dead Jim.

Threadly reminder Miraculous Birthday is canon

He is dead

>to everyone else but C2 Lelouch is dead
Color me surprised. It's like this was the point of the epilogue.

I don't know who to believe.

I like to think he's alive and fucking cc every night though.

C.C. wasn't there at any point. She was part of the illusion like Shirley and Rolo.
Only Lelouch was there as ghost.

Of course she wasn't. Didn't i already mention the epilogue? Kallen basically treats Lelouch as if he's a ghost the whole time.

But only C2 knows the truth. Everyone else involved with the Code is dead.

He's alive and pounding CC's fat ass all day erry day.

Yeah and I bet Nunnally In Wonderland is canon too.

Hard to believe Okouchi would come up with all that considering he wrote kabaneri.

He didn't do it by himself. Interviews pretty much highlight how everything about Code Geass was the result of groupthink.

>people still don't understand the point of the title (Code Geass together, and not just Code OR Geass) as well as Season 2 being called R.R. (R2)

CG truly is the EVA of its time.

You realize how retarded you sound, right?

You realize the R.R. theory was shot down by Renya of Darkness, right?

People who get Codes don't just pick a random letter for their name. There is an actual standard there.

Dash got his code from U.u> but failed to become the next U.U.
When Shiori got Dash's Code, she took the next letter, V and became V.V. and the anime V.V. is pressumed to have gotten his Code from her or a successor.

I was always on the team that he's alive, not that would matter anyways.

Series is finished so he's dead, just like all my favourite characters their series are dead, only the memory lives.

How do you fuckers live half full lives anyways?

Who cares? The franchise is dead and you will never see him again.

>only caring for live franchises
maximum pleb

But the franchise isn't dead.

It is you numbskull.

Yes, user, he's watching over us from his universe's heaven. Even if he's alive, his world is still heaven, because it's so fabulous. How can other anime worlds even compete?

>How can other anime worlds even compete?

With balls.

No, srsly, name enother anime world where everything is as fabulous, from clothes to buildings, as in Geass?

>post yfw R3 is Prince Clovis returning to destroy the empire Lelouche had built only for him to come back in R4 to take back his kingdom
I have no face

>Clovis vs Lelouch
>Not Rivalz vs CLlovis
psst, newfriend

You realize that Nunnally in Wonderland is just Lelouch telling Nunnally a story, and none of that is actually happening, right?

Gankutsuou probably

JoJo.

It's Lelouch telling Nunnally a story starring his terrorist friends, and ending with him talking about nuclear reactors.

It isn't.

You really are retarded.
The use of all the characters was just visual reference for the audience.

He might be.

Code Geass ended in such a way that it's possible.

It's not even that difficult to imagine Okouchi and the rest of the group coming up with the theory. It's hardly super complex. More time than Kabaneri to set things up though.

The director never said that Lelouch was dead or alive

>You realize the R.R. theory was shot down by Renya of Darkness, right?

All it does is make that naming scheme less valid, but it's not impossible for Lelouch to adopt the name by himself, even without following the steps of those who came before. He likes to break the rules.

>thinks franchise is dead
See you next September/October/December.

There's going to be news then. Screencap this post.

If I am emperor of 1/2 world, I will not design my attire like that. 4Chuuni6Me

Now I'm remembering Suzaku and can't stop laughing.

Take a load of this faggy pleb! Not even man enough to handle the fabulousness!

Lelouch has fabulous taste
Just look at what he makes his Empress, Marrybell, wear

He's fucking dead.

Ichiro Okouchi, 'Continue' vol 42, (October 2008). "Lelouch dead!? Was it a good one or a bad one!?"

" -----Still, isn't it possible that defeating the wise ruler Schneizel, the person who was supposed to have brought order to the world, might lead to some [viewers] interpreting it as a Bad End?

Okouchi: That's true. There are probably a lot of people who think of it as a Bad End, a tragedy, considering the protagonist's, Lelouch's end as well. However, Lelouch says in the first episode: "Only those prepared to be shot are allowed to pull the trigger themselves." If you were to think of that as his pride, then I think his getting shot (killed) in the end was a logical end. Of course, I understand that not all of the viewers will accept this ending. There were people who wanted a happier ending, after all.

-----Was there a dispute among the staff members regarding the ending?

Okouchi: No. It was decided fairly naturally. During the "Code Geass" script meetings, there are many cases in which there were a number of disputes, but there were barely any when it came to the scripts for (the previous series's) episode 25 and the final episode. I think everyone felt the same when it came to the end of the character that is Lelouch.

-----Why were you so bold as to choose this ending when the viewers might see it as a Bad End?

Okouchi: Bold... yes, we were so bold as to chose this ending. Perhaps the show that is "Code Geass" ending up this way was decided the moment Director Taniguchi and I teamed up. I suppose you can call it our sense of aesthetics, or perhaps a part of our psychological makeup.

(1/?)

------I see. So Lelouch's decision was also your, Mr. Okouchi's, and Director Taniguchi's decision.

Okouchi: Which is why I think of both our and Lelouch's decision as Happy Ends. I believe that there will be better things in the tomorrow awaiting Nunnally, Kallen and the rest who have been left behind. And surely Lelouch, who was able to make this into a reality, can only be happy [about this].

-----Some unresolved mysteries still remain.

Okouchi: From the very beginning, [I/we] never planned on explaining everything. In fact, if you ask me, I think we might have overdone the explanations. While it's undeniable that Lelouch's story has ended with a full stop, the other characters' stories are still on-going, and it's not like the world [of Code Geass] itself has come to an end either. [I/we] didn't want to end it by closing it up for good."

Floating text: "C.C. - Her wish was to die as a human, but after spending time with Lelouch, C.C. also wished for tomorrow. She made up her mind to ensure the tomorrow of the world that Lelouch had left."

Animage: The ending's outcome turned out as such, but do you think Lelouch was happy?

Okouchi: I think that this (work) was not a bad end, but a good end. This already appeared in Lelouch and C.C.'s conversation in Stage 7 of S1, but people who are 'just' living their lives are uninteresting. Lelouch saved his beloved sister and made the kind world that he envisioned, a reality. His life was not in vain. That's why, Lelouch was smiling in the end."

(2/3)

He will rise once again to liberate us in our darkest hour
;_;7

C.C.'s profile on the official GeassNet (mobile) website

"..Knowing that Lelouch does not hate her for giving him the Geass, she is now able to show her true feelings. With the realization of "Zero Requiem", her time with Lelouch, who was able to forgive and accept her, came to an end, but the memories created with him has, without doubt, saved her from eternal loneliness."

C.C.'s Final monologue - Zero Requiem DVD

"There was a boy.
He obtained the power to change the world, to create a new order.
The world was terrified of him, hated him.
... But, I know.
He, who passed away with a smile.
So. This is not a tragedy.
And yet, at the time, the night came where I sobbed with a sadness I wouldn't resist.
I lament. A dirge. The Zero Requiem..."

There, he's fucking dead.

stop with the stupid-ass fanboy theory

INDEED HE IS!!
AND HE'S MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN