MOTHER OF GOD

is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0s8a-lxXu68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

If you can find specific evidence of those kinds of tongue ulcers occurring prior to the final stage then there might be something to this.

KURU
U
R
U

BRAINS
R
A
I
N
S

How did this not come up last year??

So you believe hilldawg got it from some satanic ritual involving eating, lets say a child? Hmm, makes me sleepy...

OP. You need to be comped. Don't listen to the shills.

Yes

It did. Lurk moar.

It did. Can confirm though I didn't take screenshots because muh paranoia.

Bump

HILLARY EATS KIDS

>T. Reddit fag

>blood girl is THICCCCCC

why does no one ever challenge the Dems about that whole spirit cooking shit?

Here is a interview with her from 3 weeks ago with closeups of her face, I dont see any tongue uncler. Guess it was literally nothing(again).

youtube.com/watch?v=0s8a-lxXu68

It sounds too ridiculous. Dems would dismiss it. We gotta convince them they are pedophiles first, then we can go darker

oh my fuck

It was sort of tied into the whole pizzagate thing, had to do with podesta as well. Most ((ppl)) now say anything pizzagate is bogus so...

And people wonder WHY she laughs like pic related. Bout. fuckin. TIME. someone put 2 and 2 together.

>randomly laughing

>eat the glands of children to get high
>lose the one thing you worked for your whole life due to side effects
>die in your own shit

fucking huge if true, could this be what the "calm before the storm" was about?

Yeah...I don't think it is kuru...she would have been exhibiting the other symptoms that would have been impossible to hide. Tongue biopsy was the most compelling explanation IMO...aspirin burn was another possibility (falling asleep with aspirin on tongue, it happens, or maybe cough drop) would be another.

here have a nice spirit cooker shake of blood semen and milk

HOLYYY SHITIEETEET

>one of the symptoms
>ataxia
>mfw I just realized it's a real thing and not a jojo reference

>NIGHTMARE FUEL