I’m litterally ready to murder any federal employee I encounter

I’m litterally ready to murder any federal employee I encounter.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/08/04/fbi-had-undercover-agent-at-scene-of-draw-muhammad-shooting-in-garland/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start with yourself, fed piece of shit. Sage.

Rough day at the post office?

>tfw federal employees are actually reading this

You realize that Sup Forums is patrolled by spooks right?

Incoming FBI report by another user in 3...2...1...

You dun goofed

fpbp

Get ready for a knocky knocky on your door, user-さん

They are on the same payroll as welfare recipients. They live at the expense of others by getting paid in national debt which devalues the currency for everyone. The money system is a collectivised system.

They are literal commies.

Sure thing there spook

try the local office

Lol I can easily imagine FBI desperately making this thread as bait to meet their arrest quota. Hope you guys get your pay increase or whatever you do good work for the most part.

>You realize that Sup Forums is patrolled by spooks right?

They're /ourguys/

There should be a knock at your door any moment, you fucking wank stain

want to know how to get away with murder?
start with yourself.

>how to get V&: the post

t. CIA

Sup Forums is a board of peace. anyone condoning or committing violence is a larper/spook.

OP is being a faggot again.
Walk out into the woods and don't come back.

FBI don't you have better things to do right now?

why are you reporting them to themselves?

'cause I'm a baller ass nigga

you're an idiot for posting this

This
Has anyone seen OP's missing chromosome?

Hi FBI. Can I be paid to lurk Sup Forums ? I promise I'll report all the baddies.

Ha ha what's your IP address? Want to trade info? Mine is 69.42013.37

ahahahh wtf

mine is 162.164.0.18

And, why is that?

OP hasn't seen yesterday's news report about an American who was caught by the police for threatening to kill blacks on Sup Forums. Don't be an idiot like OP.

You're a fucking moron.

Can I work the FBI?

I promise I'll do really fucked up shit and lie about it like a real agent.

t. glowsticks
Federal Employees aren't to blame. At least not relative to the other (((group))).
].

Did that really happen? Sauce?

Lulz

They took your fish?
Your lobster?

Yeah I hate that too, they come in their boat you know, sometimes they even manage to sneak them selves up on you, but I usually recognize their engine.
>So what you got there user?
I got some fish and 2 lobsters
>They meet the demands don't they, that lobster seem a bit small to me
Yes one is 26 cm and the other is 32
The fish is allrite
>No I think we have to check that lobster, that smallest one
I just measured it!
>user, this one is only 24.5
No is not! GIVE THAT BACK
>no I am afraid we have to take this one
Let me see there, you are cheating!
>No, you will not be fined this time, but I warn you next time you will

Fucking cops! I hate them, they took my lobster again you know

good meme , upvote

Damn fucking lobster thieves, you wait till it's season and they just come and steal your lobster

Everyone has to register them selves now too you know

Yes BUT he was already on probation and it was part of the conditions he agreed to to stay off the internet or a similar condition.

I forget which but the point is it wasnt a primary charge and likely wouldnt get uour average annon in trouble.

You realize that this is a Federal agent right?

How new are you?

In about two years time, we will be reading a newspaper article about an autist on Sup Forums, that made a threat to federal officers.

He was using an iPhone and an iMac at starbucks to post, the feds was able to get his ip, then they got is mac addresses that identified his apple crap. Apple in turn gave his personal information to the feds.

Fug OP, don't drop the soap in jail at least

Post a fucking link already shit

You ever wonder if somebody makes these kind of posts on an open router just to fuck with someone?

don't make these shitposts user, doesn't matter if they know it's just shitposting or not, it's what they can stick on you, you know?

They just want to solve cases to get as high % of solved ones as possible, so it looks good on statistics. Here they operate solely on that premise.

owo what do we have here?

Find out what car they drive and then slash their tires

Fuck off CIA nigger

you won't

hey thats mine give it back

Nice try, FBI.

this!
>1 post by this ID
It's a trap, it's a CIA Nigger
Fuck off CIA Nigger, you are not getting my lobster

hi satan

Nice try Mr FBI.

This webm is better backwards.

Can you report someone to the FBI for being a giant faggot? Sage

Good news: you're going to encounter a federal agent very soon. Bad news: you will probably be in jail soon.

Why were you trying to murder that baby lobster, Olaf?

glow in the dark cia nigger can't even run spellcheck

it was 26 cm, they are just being assholes and not measuring correctly

OP is a fed.

How to spot a Fed talking online

- "Why isn't anyone killing anyone, let's kick this thing off" - Fed looking for someone about to snap

- "I'm gonna blow your brains out" - Fed just fucking around cuz bored but also baiting for response.

Feds use this kind of inflammatory and extreme talk when going on any website to try and find radicals. Then they will befriend you and send you out with fake explosives to sit outside a bank until they come arrest you for 50 years.

Feds use to be on Sup Forums more but less lately. Basically any completely random extremist post is 60% a FBI post. It's why FBI infiltrates alt-right and spencer and co are FBI. The actual extremist leaders that aren't flipped and working for the feds get arrested. Even if someone starts off legit, feds will get them on anything and flip them.

I'm posting this because Sup Forums isn't really extremist just trolls. Hence for people to ignore extremist posting or realize the craziest posters are feds looking for people to manipulate and arrest.

Want to know how deep the FBI incitement goes?

Look up the story behind FBI Handlers and the Draw-A-Muhammad contest in texas. FBI handlers had been telling the shooters to get revenge and inciting them to go to the contest and kill people.

FBI handlers actually where on the scene and observed while the terrorists pulled out guns and began shooting local cops. Luckily a local cop with a pistol killed the two terrorists alone before they started rakcing up kills.

theintercept.com/2016/08/04/fbi-had-undercover-agent-at-scene-of-draw-muhammad-shooting-in-garland/

Understand this to understand Feds and government. They had a fucking observer watching a Terrorist attack and didn't warn the local police. Not only this but the observer had told the two to do the attack.

“Bro, u don’t have to say that … U know what happened in Paris … I think … Yes or no?” he wrote, referring to the January 7, 2015, attack on Charlie Hebdo.

“Right,” the agent responded.

“So that goes without saying,” Simpson responded.

Haha

HOW MANY NIGGERS AND SJW'S DOES THE CIA HAVE TO KILL BEFORE YOU'LL BE OUR FRIENDS POL

After Simpson posted a link to the “Draw Muhammad” event, the undercover agent wrote: “Tear Up Texas.”

After Simpson posted a link to the “Draw Muhammad” event, the undercover agent wrote: “Tear Up Texas.”

On May 3, 2015, two men from Arizona armed with assault rifles — Elton Simpson and his roommate, Nadir Soofi — attacked a convention center in Garland, Texas, where Pamela Geller had organized the “First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest.” The two attackers shot a guard outside the convention center and were then killed in the parking lot by Texas police.

We will be at your location in 15 minutes, threatening federal employees is a serious crime and now we will make an example out of you.

FBI need to be watching people who spend thousands on sushi first.

Don't do it mentally challenged pepe! You didn't get all the tendies you wanted but it's not the government's fault or their workers!

COMPED sushi. He only comped sushi, okay?

Even your boss that gave you this assignment?
This is now a honeypot thread.

dont say that youll get in trouble!

wut?
The FBI actually did that, man this had slipped me actually.

I was in on another part on this one though, her an user came across those mudshits talking with isis on the twatter, all the so dypical isis talk before they attack the
>make muh dua for me brothers muhammed achmed goats jihad

Then we found out everything about the faggot and the initial user notified Garland PD about it.
>Yet all along the FBI clearly knew then....
We all sat and waited for it to be over, they didn't manage to catch them (or is that "manage") before they actually showed up with guns to shoot up the place, but they new and some mudshit against texans... well the outcome is given there lol

But they fucking did this. I hope they notified the police there too at least. There are articles about the user there and what happened.

>tfw too smart to get v&

Be sure to live stream it so we know it's not another false flag

Hey kid want to firebomb a federal building?

hey feds, do something about antifa, fucking wankers letting them run around like goddamn commies. act american and lock them up goddamnit.

There was a lawsuit from the police who got shot last I checked. The warning never made it to the police at the event and it was pure luck it ended up with no deaths of good guys.

I'll firebomb your moms ass