Reinhard

So why doesnt subaru just call Rein every time trouble happens? He is a knight, and considers himself subaru's friend, so it seems like he would drop whatever he was doing and rush to subaru's aid.
Is it just pure stubborness?

How would you like it if everytime your waifu was in danger, a super handsome knight showed up to save her and sweep her off her feet? Emilia would be slobbering all over his cock if she isint already.

Yeah, it's better to let her die just because of your pride.
That's why people hate Subaru.
He makes retarded decisions for retarded reasons.

But if she dies, he just resets reality and tries again, making him look like the hero.

Author hates gary stus

Reinhard is the captain (?) Of the capital's guard. He cant just leave the city because some guy who everyone thinks is insane asks him to.

Sword Saint: Swordsmanship maxes out, and become able to draw Raid, the Dragon Sword.
Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target
Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
Fire avoidance: 80% reduction from fire damage
Wind absorption: 80% of wind magic is absorbed
Earth resistance: Earth magic have 80% reduced effect on him
Water reflection: 80% water magic is reflected
Darkness immunity: 80% of darkness magic is nullified
Light sharing: 80% light magic is shared to another target
Swiftness: He can move at superhuman speed. This affects mounts as well
Riding mastery: He can ride any animals
Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
Night's blessing: He gains power during night
Morning blessing: he gains power during morning
Mind reading: Vague understanding of what's on other people's mind
Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds
Unarmed mastery: Very strong even without any weapons
Blessing of War god: able to use any weapons masterfully
Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
Blessing of Mist: Mist do not hinder his view
Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
Blessing of lightning: Lightning will never strike him
Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up

Taste king: No matter how he cook, the food will come out delicious
Blessing of Frying, Steaming, Boiling = complete mastery of all the cooking methods
Clothes designing: Can design fabulous clothes that will surely start a fad
Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease
Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue?" once

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

What would happen if he tries to stab himself?

Reinhardt can look somewhere else for haremettes, Subaru gave him Felt already he should stop being greedy.

>implying Emilia isn't slobbering over everyone's cock except Subaru already

Mate, i doubt he even wants emilia. He is a knight, he just wants to do good shot. Not "steal" emilia from subaru.

Of course he doesn't that's why he's one shenanigan away from becoming a dense harem MC.

What the fuck? Is this public knowledge in the universe? Why the hell isn't Subaru already learning under him instead of that old geezer? He's guaranteed to succeed in his training. Even without this knowledge, just having been able to befriend Reinhardt, I would've already begged him to teach me his shit.

It was explained during the episode, he's busy sponsoring his candidate in other cities, just like the magic clown.

Is this even legit or just a meme?

Legit.
Also reinhard is a canon lover of the yaoi stick, so i doubt he will steal emilia

It's legit. Most people don't know quite how powerful he is. Having more than one useful blessing is a one in a million kind of thing, and Reinhardt has a crap ton of them. He's basically the chosen one.

>damage absorption, negation, immunity, and reflection.
>Evasion masteries, telepathy, and an extra life.

Are you fucking serious right now?

>Also reinhard is a canon lover of the yaoi stick
Explain.

In the AU he recruits Reinhardt for emilia's faction... after dying 20 or so times to him

He is gay for subaru

Don't forget this one!
>Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him
What's even the point?

I figured, but how is it canon. I figured it'd be the cat who wants to fuck Subaru, not him.

Author said it in an interview of who loved subaru most rankings.

>Item mastery: able to know how to use any item he holds

Would he know how to use Subaru's phone?
And wouldn't that mean he would learn Subaru comes from a magicless, technologically advanced civilization?
Would that trigger the black hands to kill Subaru?

And where did he rank?

Its reinhard. #1 at everything

>supposed to be hot guy
>lizard face

I don't think he should even be called Red Kirito, its more than overboard.

I don't think that was about if they were gay or not. There were animals on that list.
>Q: Please tell me who are the top ten people with the highest affection points in regards to Subaru! Also include the male characters!!
>A: Emilia, Rem, Petora, Gaaf, Otto, Reinhard, Wilhelm, Julius, Crusch, and Patrasche all have high points. Since I hate thinking about the ordering I just did it freely.

That actually does make a lot of sense

Oh of course, that makes sense.

>list of all kind of characters, females and males, love interests and friends.
>LOL author said that Reinhard is gay for Subaru!

Jesus, you crazy fujoshi will never change.

Reinhardt is the concentrated essence of what a Gary Stu character is. Whenever he's in anything resembling a tough spot, he'll always asspull some new power or technique that makes it meaningless. That's just what he is.

Why don't they just send him to fight the witch, or the dragon?
Why is he a mere soldier when he can be their god?

Dragon is even stronger

Witch is in limbo

They are just separate immunities. Some people might have the first one, so they don't have to worry about the first attack, and others might have the second one so they only need worry about the first attack, but Rein has both so he is THE SHIT and doesn't need to worry about any attack.

>Is this public knowledge in the universe? Why the hell isn't Subaru already learning under him instead of that old geezer?

Because Rainhardt ability is not something you can learn. It's by far the personification of divine unfairness with an individual who is born with an obscene favor from the gods beyond the limits of common sense.

>Dragon is even stronger
Nope.
>Q: Who is the strongest character (including those deceased) in the story?
>A: Reinhard Van Astrea

>Q: Is the red haired ikemen (pretty boy) Reinhard-kun the strongest?
>A: He’s the strongest

Why does it matter to be stronger if all it's attacks would miss him? He can just cheese that fight.

He literally can't win with some people. Subaru gives up his pride to save Emilia, Ram and the villagers and he gets shit on for it, if he acts prideful and tries to do everything alone he gets shit on for it.

I bet you're one of those fags that constantly asks why Subaru doesn't just explore new ways of telling people about his power.

If Reinhardt is so perfect then why can't he make up with daddy and grandpa?

So he's Jesus but better?

1."The Greed of Pig" is one of the favorite title of Nagatsuki
2.This episode is the first time for Russell to show his face because his face does not appear in the light novels. Actually his character design has already done while publishing volume 6.
3.Since Emilia became a candidate of royal selection, it was predictable for the action of the Witch's cult. Therefore Rem paid a lot attention on it and wanted to prevent it. Then in one day, a person with rich witch's scent went to the house......

4.Ferris is the only person that can deceive Crunch.

>5.Nagatsuki adds what Reinhard said to Rem in episode 14 (after Subaru refused Reinhard's proposal) "I will leave the capital with Felt-sama to our clan for her learning. If Subaru changes his mind, you can contact and I am waiting."

6.From now on, Subaru has seen three royal candidates with their homewear. For Crunch, it is because she has no conscious for her charm. For Priscilla, it is because she does not need to defense others. For Emilia, it is just because EMT.

7.While Priscilla requires Subaru to lick her foot, the feeling of Subaru:"humiliation<sense of mission<murderous intent"

8.Al has a habit of scratching the cracks on his helmet to make some sound, so that it seems like he is actually scratching his head.

9.Nagatsuki said that Mimi is at least ten times stronger that Subaru. However, as Subaru is too weak, the comparison is still not so accurate.

10.Nagatsuki said that only Anastasia wears clothes without sense of season. The reason will be mentioned in the novel.

11.For Mimi, she is 15 years old. Because of her race, her body type will not develop.

12.For the ED pictures, they shows the life of Emilia. The forward small pictures shows the lonely Emilia in the mansion after the conflict. The background shows the happy one-month memories between Arc 2 and Arc 3. Also, Nagatsuki:" It's rare to see the smile of Subaru.... As the other guy's smile in episode 15 is memorable, I almost forget that.."

Godly blessings are only effective against mortals. They can fail against other gods.

Pretty much. But that's how Sup Forums is, as dumb as unreasonable.

>Patrasche

Who?

The author literally said that reinhard has max
>romantic and friendship points
When describing each characters relationship with subaru.
Beatrice has high imouto zero romance, rem has high romance high idolization, emilia has high friendship but doesnt feel she deserves to be loved so shuts that part of her relationship with subaru off.

>A hero can only be a hero.
Yeah his family is shit
>Grandpa hates you
>Grandma was killed indirectly because of you
>Dad is a jealous piece of shit with mommy issues.
>Mom's situation is unknown

The ground/earth dragon.

How can Reinhardt have max friendships when Subaru tells him to fuck off?

I'm not sure the "Gods" that grant blessings are the same sort of thing as the Dragon. The Dragon's got his ass handed to him before. Reinhardt's already been stated to be the strongest and that the universe loves him.
One of those cart pulling land dragons.

Maybe Hayato's stalker will make some "I want to kill this cunt" threads when Rain-hard will get more screentime.

He is a saint and understands subaru is just lashing out. He forgives him.

>Julius
>Gaaf
>Subaru

Best bros.

Master Teacher: His students become successful in learning
Training mastery: Can train not only his body, but also other people, to their maximum potential
Uh?

I've seen someone posting that already but maybe it's not the same person.
Zoku threads were fun.

Holy shit... you are right. Missed this.

>Bonus EXP
>Increases the stats cap, not the stats.

>their maximum potential
Subaru has none

Julius is Subaru's endgame.

Why doesn't Subaru just forget about Emilia since all of his suffering directly stems from chasing some half-elf cunt that he has no legitimate reason to like as much as he does?

Ahh no. Subaru does not have to reciprocate, it is describing their feelings towards HIM

The witch makes him do it, he likes Rem more

Really? i thought he got really good with sword later in the LNs

> he's never been in a forced romantic obsession that consumes mind and soul before
How do you normies even live?

He is a stalker with a crush

He likes to use a whip, but yeah he sould be on par with Julius by now.

Do they? How many arcs have been motivated by Emilia?

Subaru fought the dogs to save the children and he's fighting the cult now to get revenge for their murder of Rem, Ram, Emilia, and all of the townspeople. Even Crusch pointed out that Subaru's motivations were not saving Emilia.

Did you even watch the episode?

Last time posted the author appraising subaru, he was only a little bit stronger than the appa salesman. Maybe that is old though.

So Reinhard's entire character point is that eventually someone will strip him of all his powers and suddenly he's become very vulnerable, right? And then Subaru fails to save him before a checkpoint and he despairs really really hard, right?

Better than a Mook.

No. Reinhard is literally the invincible hero of the story. Subaru is just the protagonist

His power is to remind the reader that Subaru's suffering is unique and some people will just never have hardships in their life.

They have the same fucking VA, what does it tell you?

That would be quite depressing. Despite being a gary stu, I can tolerate reinhardt because he's not the protag and exists as a contrast to the flawed subaru.

>when Subaru tells him to fuck off?

>Please go home
>H-how dare he!? I'll never forgive him!!

He's just not 6 years old.

>subaru's suffering is unique

whats the point of blessing of the phoenix if he cant be hit and is immune to everything? he's going to die of old age, get his continue, and immediately die again.

Well, yea

None. He is just the favorite child of rich grandparents who spoil the kid past the point of reason.

He misses.

>he's going to die of old age
So long as he doesn't pick of the Blessing of Eternal Youth.

Everyone in this series but rein suffers.

Every time.

Nobody suffers as much as Subaru though

>Everyone in this series but rein suffers.

Stop copy pasting shitposts from reddit, what the fuck mate

>implying he doesnt suffer at knowing that his bff is always in turmoil

Reinhardt's the type of guy who decides you're his best friend after just one friendly encounter. What does that tell you about him?

I read and hear all this shit about blessings but how do these characters actually get them? does it vary between them also?

user, how do you know it's from reddit?

>4.Ferris is the only person that can deceive Crunch.
Wow

They are born with them
Yes it does
> The ratio of Divine Protection holders is 1:100 for useless ones, 1:1000 for useful ones, 1:10000 for somewhat rare ones, 1:100000 for really useful ones, 1:1000000 for unique ones, 1:10000000 for more than one, and the existence of those with more than one Divine Protection are considered to be strange.

He treated like a joke. Look all those powers Why he should the "the hero" when dont get screentime?

From birth. It's rare enough to have just 1

The grammar is atrocious and the exact same thing happened yesterday, I just googled the first 4 lines because I could imagine what's going on

Now take your reddit shit and head back to where you're from