[Guest is making a good point]

[Guest is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

[Guest tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan
youtube.com/channel/UCSiKWd_JXnkjIvfIzYUQ6VA/videos
youtu.be/N1GRRZegHow
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FAGGOT
Why the homophobia?

tfw wifi doesn't kill the bees

Rogan is pretty good and fair in his podcasts. He usually has redpilled guests on.

The only time I vaguely remember this was with Crowder and that douchebag deserved it. He just kept bringing up political talking points while Joe was just trying to connect to him as a person and without the teams involved. Crowder was a cunt.
Rogan himself is pretty lib but he definitely recognizes the faults in it and drops tiny little redpills for the masses.

How dare you use the F word on Sup Forums. That is uncalled for!

HOW
DARE
YOU

Leafs now have a challenger as #1 shitposter: The eternal Ausfag

Hi Steven.

Elaborate.
What are your thoughts on Joe rogan?
Look at his siding with Jordan Peterson and his dismissal of TYT.
He might just be a liberal who likes guns but he calls out majority of liberal bullshit and gets a lot of people feet in the door.

Not to mention his alliance with sam Harris on the topic of Islam. Seriously the man is good and deserves respect for not allowing himself to be completely swept up in the liberal Hollywood craze.

Plus his podcast with Alex Jones was pure fucking gold

Rogan has no spine. He's your typical manlet overcompensating for his small stature. He's too pussy to take a strong stance on anything, because he wants his podcast to reach as many audiences so he can fill up theaters for shitty comedy. Also, he got beat up by a nigger in high school and that's why he got into martial arts. He's pathetic and Joe Rogan fans are worse.

Which guest?

fpb- oh a leaf, nvm.

What's Sam Waiting for? The balls to complete his goal & take out Joe?
He's been sitting on Rogan's invite ever since he watched the TED talk.
Just fucking do it already Sam.
It's Time.

Sam Harris is garbage. Look at the dilberman podcast and the JP one. Harris is like Shapiro and cannot understand an intelligent person.

I watched his podcast with Ron Miscavige - He was interrupting him and making stupid inappropriate jokes all the time - Ron was talking about what a dangerous cult Scientology is and the tragedy of losing his son to it - Joe was making the shittiest rudest jokes ever

It was steven crowder. Crowder from the start just came out with talking points and rogan was telling him to just relax and just talk first. His whole interview style is like that while crowder kept going on like it was his show. It was pretty tense.

Steven please.

I've been bashing this phony cunt, Joe Rogan, a couple years now. Joe has no belief system, identity or values of his own. Joe's a shape shifting chameleon that'll say whatever he believes is "popular" at any moment in order to receive the maximum social-profit inside his Hollywood sphere.

All of Joe's dopey low IQ "zen-master" fans think he's some sort of "mans man'. The guy is a Cali faggot hippy with no children at age 50.

He blushes like a 14-year-old school girl when Trotskyite Commie Jews like Sam Harris come on the show.

Joe tows the Hollywood establishment line believing he is part of the inner circle. He'll never be part of their club. No matter how many cocks Joe sucks. Joe is another useful goy used and easily tossed aside. A measly 23 million tossed at him to make him feel special, and above others. This amount is exactly what they keep their goy pets hovering at. It's enough to live comfortably... but never enough to be a threat.

Nobody cares Joe has a black belt. Only manbabies and dick-orbiters care. "but he has a black belt". Shut the fuck up. There's like 25,000,000 people in the United States with Black Belts.

Joe Rogan is a natural born male-whore. The ultimate sellout. A Judas Goat looking for his bag of 30 silver. Guys like Joe have no connection to their own people, heritage, culture or history. They are the perfect tools used by competing cultures.

It's time to go war against all of these political lightweights like Joe Rogan. All of these wishy-washy dopes we have let off the hook because they were middle ground centrist types.

Don't be mistaken, Joe. You didn't fly under the radar like a "smooth player". You have been monitored the whole time. More than enough dirt on you. The battle lines are drawn. Joe Rogan chose (((Hollywood))) Trotskyism.

weed addiction

In retrospect the Zionist snake Shapiro is way better than Harris.

lmao. For someone with such a strong stance on Joe Rogan you'd think you would roast him with something less obvious.

Wrong Sam.

*handclap emoji*

Joe's interview with Leah (something) the king of queens wife. Was great. Not because Joe was good but because he let Leah speak.

His podcast isnt about making convictions you autist. Not everything is about burning ideas to the ground without exploring other options first. Sure, he's not a genius. But he's not retarded either, he's a curious everyday joe that has had interesting experiences.
You don't like him ? Don't fucking watch him. You don't have to whine about someone who isnt completely indoctrinated. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but i like the way he humanly approaches things. Same way i like Bill Burr.

If that's how you feel fair enough mate.
I'll say he is quite neutral on most topics but that's just a hallmark of a good interviewer.
He openly admits he took up martial arts to learn how to fight because he was scared of getting beaten up, more power to him for being honest about it.

MY SIDES!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!! I’m PIssed! hahahah Lmao THIS so much

Get a blog, or a podcast.

Or better yet shut the fuck up.

Crowder deserved it. He was flat out wrong and on stupid shit.

I respect Crowder for his TYT cosplay and pipe smoking. My buddy got me into cigars and we branched into pipes. Both are fun ways to watch the sunset with friends.

what i admire about joe rogan is his ability to hold an interesting conversation for 3+ hours on the reg. picturing some of you anons hold a conversation for more than 30 seconds is painful to me, so maybe it would be beneficial for y'all to get off this site and practice some social skills

Yeah, that interview was good

Steven Crowder was proven wrong in the debate, but Joe Rogan went about it in such a butthurt way he might as well have lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

Joe Rogan is a total libtard. And he acts like he doesn’t have an opinion. Nothing solid. Nothing definitive. No final thoughts. And when something is for real, he acts like it’s probably nothing.

It’s cowardly so he can talk about certain things and be able to back out whenever he pleases with plausible deniability.

He doesn’t have a stance. It doesn’t stand. I’m not a fan.

Ron had too much anger it would have made a poor interview if he just let him rant. He often plays devils advocate and he is a comedian so joking during tense situations is a habit.

His questions made sense though. What would happen if you just said fuck this and left Scientology out the front door, why have to run away? What would they do to stop you? Its a fair question that Ron couldn't answer. He dances around it.
>where are you going?
>I'm leaving, this is a fucking cult
>no you can't.
>you gonna kill me, imprison me, what can you do to stop me?

One of Joe Rogan's manbaby dick-orbiters. He'll never be your missing father.

I'm pretty sure Joe has two daughters. Or at least his wife does. He's a MMA fighter /announcer and fear factor host. Being smart isn't his strong point.

Oh my fucking God.

You know, a lot of people don’t know this, but when you get sick you feel like shit.

>He often plays devils advocate and he is a comedian so joking during tense situations is a habit.
nah

this is Rogan's approach

>LOL FUCK PC BULLSHIT WE SAY WHAT WE WANT TO SAY
>OH WAIT ISN'T WHAT YOU JUST SAID SEXIST?

I can't stand people that push PC talk and then act like it doesnt' apply to them, he's two faced. Fuck him.

Is that the guy from The Man Show?

>Rogan has kids
>Rogan always dismisses communism
>his political position is clear, he's a liberal who loves guns and hates political correctness

Yes.

Yeah he's a stoner and that's a shame. But he balances it well enough.

I so miss that channel "Rogan Watch" on youtube. The sensitive faggot got it Shoah'd pretty swiftly but it was gold.

he has some kind of a deal with youtube, they promote the hell out of him. i can't get that motherfucker off my recommendations.

Couldn’t have run it down better myself.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Agreed. That's why I prefer to watch Destiny debate.

No children listed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan

>He's a MMA fighter /announcer and fear factor host.
Thank you captain obvious.

>Being smart isn't his strong point.
Actually, he is smart. Which makes his dopey 'raised in san francisco' degenerate attitude even worse. Guys like Joe are social cowards. They like to stay in the centrist safe space.

This has nothing to do with Joe Rogan. Fuck Joe Rogan. This has to do with his influence which is becoming more and more political at the obvious demands of his hollywood jewish (((allies))). When you get political by allying yourself with hollywood kikes, expect to be burned.

Does this upset you? Are you a fragile dick orbiter? Guys like me can fuck over Joe's celebrity status within months.

Can someone please translate this from afroamerykańskie into English? Thank you

This was funny. It's posts that like these that make is so hard to leave Sup Forums.

>interesting conversation
>guest prattles on for several ages making some valid points
>BUT DON'T YOU THINK XD
>guys a fucking ANIMAL jesus
He's not funny, and his insights are not well thought out. I'd like to see him try a podcast with himself like Bill Burr.

Last time I tried pasting that pasta Sup Forums wouldnt let me. Good to see it again, but the accompanying image is supposed to be pic related

I love this pasta

Is there an archive for Rogan Watch?

It's that fucking method of mocking people that I hate. Where he smirks and patronizes them. It's a way to mocking people that doesn't give them the means to provide a rebuttal. Why the fuck would you watch a show where somebody does that?

Roganon is here

>He's a coward who doesn't want to become anathema in the middle of Commiefornia and wants to still be able to get leftist guests.
No fucking duh. He also interviews comics, weird conspiracy fags and athletes. His primary focus isn't politics.

So make your own interview show. I only watch the shoes that interest me and I don't pretend that an inquisitive pothead is anything but what he is.

No, Joe.

Russell Brand is a fucking IQ 89 idiot just like you.

However, Brand has masterful ability to incorrectly string 4, 5, and sometimes 6 syllable words together to make an argument only coherent if you are ignorant and/or retarded.

This was the best and worst episode of JRE in ages.

Rogan is pretty chill unless he is having that massive dbag Brendan Schaub on.

Don't forget the fucking bowhunters and sports gear peddlers. Oh, and the fucking bowhunters.

I don't think so. The same guy made Rogan Watch 2.0 and that got shut down straight awaytoo, so all that exists now is Cuck Watch, which got threatened with copyright claims straight away also.

youtube.com/channel/UCSiKWd_JXnkjIvfIzYUQ6VA/videos

>So make your own interview show.

oh fuck off, we don't have to make our own show to say another show sucks

You seem like the kind of person that watches Rick and Morty

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Why the fuck are you here, Crowder?

He's also married to a gook so his offspring are all HAPA's.

He had some druggie on who was DMT crazy. Old white hair man.

Joe needs to get Paul Staments, the mushrooms guy on.

shadilay

Too bad I missed this channel. Sounds like it was good.

Your objection is noted. Do you feel validation? Would you like your Taco Bell comped?

This whole thread only exists because Rogan is so famous, and it's only making him more famous. You guys are suckers.

Wrong

Lose my number, sir.

this attitude comes from watching lots of sports bill burr is like this too

His kind are the problem. Caring too much turns them off. Anyone who cares is "scary."

Damn..... a true warrior of the white race. Upvoted good sir

Heil Odin!

nah Crowder just called Joe out on how he corners his guests to falsely win arguments. Joe got really pissed that Crowder went ahead and called him out because Crowder wasn't scared of being confrontational or making things awkward. Crowder didn't tiptoe and bowed up to Joe, and Joe couldn't react properly to being called out. Joe just looked like and asshole because he got called out.

nah fuck off, it's ok for me to tell you how i feel about a shitty show with a dickhead host

The best response to brand's idiocy was when Morrissey Mocked him so Subtly the retard didn't even notice.
You can tell that Morrissey Despises him for being a retarded leftist "thinker".
The whole interview is Gold.
youtu.be/N1GRRZegHow
He's like a Sup Forumsack trying to be Polite around a commie who doesn't know what he's saying.

Joe does not use the word faggot.

user, lots of people are offended by profanity; but you can install software that changes profanity to random characters
>here ya go dude!

JewTube floods Rogan's channel because Joe is kosher friendly. It's not even that he's Kosher friendly, he's just a natural born jelly fish. ---whatever duuuude---

The Jewish hollywood establishment has pushed this white man dope archetype into society for decades. This way the (((real experts))) can show up to explain how life works to the goys, while wearing yamakas.

It's the Hollywood formula.

It was a collection of clips kind of like the one i've linked, which just exposed all the different facets of his bullshit nature. There were some classics on there. But he got wind of it just as it started getting pretty popular. He's definitely a fag or at least bi.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>doesn't even use promocode: ROGAN

I'm glad you feel better now that everyone has heard your womanlike opinions. Next time do something useful and put those feelings in a bunt cake.

Nice misogyny there big guy, Rogan would be disappointed in the way you are choosing to express your anger

Joe is a pussy who is scared of Jews... Eddie is gold

You might be right. My favorite/pol/ poster is Shatner, even of he is a Jew

Go to bed steve
He needs to have another Alex Jones high as shit redpill fest.
WITHOUT THAT RETARD EDDY BRAVO

>isn't impressed with Rogan's Alex Jones impression

Eddy Bravo is kind of a badass, I actually get depressed when people can't respect him for what he is. He gets blasted a lot but he is a bjj legend, he has every right to be on the show.

Eddie is fun in small doses but he isn't very good at picking his conspiracies.
Protip: don't invest in conspiracies that are easily falsifiable with a college level experiment.

You can simultaneously love him for his bjj and hate him for his NEET tier understanding of the physical world. I do.

Is there a collection of Posts from Shatner we can see? What's the telltale sign of a Shatner post?
There's something loveable about an old part jewish Actor browising different Boards on Sup Forums & like everyone Else here slowly Becoming Redpilled by Sup Forums.
Wild Timeline.

Joe Bogan threads brings out both the lulz and the low IQ kettleshroom defenders. Sad! If you actually think Joey Rogain is anything other than a pathetic middle aged manlet without a spine or convictions you might as well just end it.

He only has Peterson on because he actually doesnt understand what Jordan is actually saying. Jordan probably loathes being in Rogans pathetic presence. Crowder was also right.

Why the goddamn legalized dog blowjobs you fucking faggot canadian?huh?HUH?!

Joey is the true redpilled man of the hour desu. His promotion of bidets is a secret wokedness against Jewish propaganda. The CIA developed 1 ply toilet paper to get shit on the working man's hands. As a result, the CIA has blocked the spread of bidets through the US in tandem to continue their project of demoralizing the American Worker, so as to make them more susceptible to propaganda.
It's deeper than just the Jews. It's the Saturn, Minerva, Moloch worshippers. Every last member of the evel-aligned occultist elites, allied sychroniously with the Jews to spread their influence upon the average American. Why does funding 1 ply toilet paper and anti-bidet propaganda work even on the more subtle end? Because it's a dynamic of perpetual discomfort. Nobody buys that shit knowing there making a true economic calculation for their and their families benefit. Bidets are back, you CAHCKSUCKAHS. Curb the Zion influence and keep your asshole from smelling like one thousand dead fucking animals.

Yeah, it's frustrating but sometimes I like to see people with those opinions get air time. It's better with him because he is an accomplished person in his own right, imo he has a right to be heard.

that's actually a perfect synopsis of joe rogan in 2017

Thats because all of about 5000 people give a flying fuck about joe rogan.