>dat symbolism

pottery

Level of wetness: Hoina/10

SHE WANTS TO FUCK

But she's like 50 in human years, most likely already had her menopause

GORIGORI/10

>Ima anata no koe ga kikoeru koko ni oideto

will it happen?

Delta triangle is broken because there is no triangle to begin with. It was all a... Mirage...

>Mikumo sing DYRL
10/10 would listen to her song.

It would be true if Mirage didn't exist

Gori Gori/10

Hayate about to cream his pants

KYUN KYUN, KYUN KYUN!

A series just tells a story. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Macross never needed to have every iteration be a love triangle, it's just worked out that way. SDF could easily have been followed up in a satisfying way without ANYTHING like that. As such, no, she doesn't need to be a main character. She likes Hayate. That means there's a triangle. Criteria fullfilled. past that Hayate and Freyja, Roid and Headwindyfag are the main characters. Heinz and Mirage are just side characters like Bouge or Mikumo.

What is that face trying to express?

Who cares though?
What has she done that makes it clear she likes him. Helping him buy some other girl, that he has chemistry with, gifts? Working with him? Living in the same ship/apartment complex? By the same definition half of Walkure is into him as well.

Mirage either needs to make herself clear or take her crying in a corner off screen. None of this is Hayate's fault.

But that's wrong. There exist an obligation of a love triangle in Macross, it's the way things have been established over the decades.

This is too cute. I slapped my face many time when it was airing because I can't believe it, I mean that dense gay who shouting "MUH SKY" while sexy girl press her boobs on his back actually blush for real.

>comparing life span to physiological development
This meme needs to stop.

>Shiny~

That's plain and simple disrespectful.
The franchise needs to show respect for their own pillars.

Wetter than all of Ragna.

But mirage being part of the trying is not subtle until the end of episode 16. Isn't it too late to begin a triangle like that? We literally know jack shit about her character and all of a sudden more than half episodes down the road participates in the love triangle contest.

>Kawamori is a Kojima-tier ruseman

Soaking wet.

But user, mirage doesn't sing.

part of the triangle, shit auto correct.

>SHE LET ME TOUCH HER CLIT

It's fulfilled its obligation. There is a triangle. Hayate, the main character, is in a triangle. No disrespect required.

The only thing is one of the members of the triangle is a supporting character. It's easy as that.

It's a faint triangle. Kawamori already said everything would turn out different from previous Macross series so no use basing on the past.

A triangle does not need to be equal to be a triangle. As long as 3 people are in it it's a triangle.

Freyja->

I've only seen Delta and SDF. Do I get a prize?

Have i told you how much i love Kaname?

>Kawamori already said everything would turn out different from previous Macross series
Yeah like the triangle just being there for pretence and the series being a unapologetic war romance.

Kaname is best pre-Freyja walkure.

Stay dead Messah-kun. ;_;

Are you literally faulting Delta for not doing the same thing as early Macross series with respect to a certain aspect?

You do realize every iteration is actually quite different from each other despite the superficial similarities, right? The love triange is basically non-existant in 7, for example.

This.

So, no replying to hayate wanting to touch freyja's rune was a sing of admiting her love?

They are. They need something to blame. They were lulled into believing that Mirage would be a real character. They got invested in her. Excited to learn more about her. Keen to see her thrive as a pilot.

Instead she gets less screen time than Mikumo for half the episodes and every single romantic scene she is in revolves around or just plain stars, Freyja.

I'd be pissy if I was them but I don't have shit taste. So thank God for that.

Daily reminder that 7 is the best Macross and you should stop posting in these threads until watching it.

who won in Macross II again? the blue-hair girl?

What Kawamori needs to say: "Hey, so I know y'all are huge Macrossfags but idk maybe you can look at each Macross series as an individual art. Because that's why they are. INDIVIDUAL STORIES NOT A COPY PASTE OF EACH OTHER."

>not SDF

>SDF
fixed

watched all of them. I especially hated 7 though the space whale ova was good.

ESL-kun please

I don't know why people are saying that Hayate alsmot touched Freyja's rune. He ACTUALLY touched it.

No. Sylvie won out of nowhere. Mimic the end of the original

He just want to tease her as usual. He being like "Haha I will touch this chick' rune and she will called me ecchi. W-wait WAT Holyshit she let me touch it. Why the fuck did I blushing"

They have better depth perception, Scott.

Maybe if it didn't have awful writing after the forced extension.

But worse hearing. You can hear him touching the rune.

Yeah if you listen carefully you will hear touching sound.

Delta is the best so far.

End of Macross Delta is Hayate dancing to SuperBass in the sky using Messer's siegfried. Messer rises from the grave to kill himself again.

DO IT PLEASE KAWAMORI
DO IT PLEASE KAWAMORI
DO IT PLEASE KAWAMORI

SLEEP TIGHT FREYER

Well that's sort of true. The psuedo ending was pretty good.

Stop being a namefag

The focus is very poorly distributed.

It's not treating it's own foundations with respect, that's a problem down to very specific details, like Mirage being a literal island without any emotional support.

All for the the sake of one character stealing spotlight from every single plot in the series, that's another problem.

Seven had the relationship shenanigans established clearly as a joke from episode 1, everything was clearly for lulz.

Judging by the end of the episode, it has been confirmed that Mirage lost the Hayate bowl. Sad.

>The focus is very poorly distributed.
It never needed to be. This is your own imaginary requirement.

This scene was made really well.

Don't you have a convention to be at, Donald?

It's a non-mediocre requirement.

misa hardly appeared for most of the first macross

Hayate said "if you like someone you should just confess"

I'm just waiting to see if he'll stick to his words, if not I'ma call bullshit and call him a hypocrite.

I want to protect Mirage's smile

Your opinions are entirely mediocre.

>This isn't what Macross is supposed to be! I know better than Kawamori!
These threads are bonkers.

Yeah man it's some next level shit.

I'm worried Freyja got her moment with Hayate too early. We have around 8-10 episodes left and a lot can happen in that time. Mirage has plenty of time to get closer to Hayate. And it really doesn't help that everyone was following the two of them while they were looking for presents for Freyja and acting like they should be a couple. It's foreshadowing to an obscene degree that Mirage will most likely win in the end.

ICHIDO DAKEDO

uhu

Delta is pointing out to be a disappointing entrance in the relationships aspect after a single episode.
Well, after 16 episodes of preconditions but its like the straw that broke the camel's back.

The weird thing is that it's too blatant, feels almost like a setup for things to improve very soon.

At least the mystical plot carried by Mikumo is moving smoothly.

>has been told by others that she needed to get married since she was 11- or 12-years-old
>on her 15th birthday lets an Earthling touch her glowing rune while blushing and seductive face

So ready to fuck.

No it's not. What do you even want out of this? Do you want Macross to showcase even more how badly Mirage is getting shafted in the triangle.

We've been over this. Mirage isn't getting more development in the romantic area because she was never meant to be a serious contender. Pale triangle.

Not everything is even. Learn to accept that. Characters have different settings and different purposes. Mirage will get her time to develop as a character (if the staff allow it) but don't expect her to get development in the romance area. We're on to episode 17 already with 2 episode throwing away two perfect scenarios for HayaMira development and the staff threw them away. There's your answer. Mirage was never going to be a front runner in Hayate's heart. HayaFre was slowly developed throughout 15 episodes with their realization happening in episode 16 in one swoop.

Best thing that can happen to Mirage is to develop and be able to stand on her own two feet.

Niagara falls/10

Exactly, I don't know what other Freyjafags are all optimistic about. I'm just bracing for more suffering.

I am disappointed but not surprised that Delta threads are turning out to be 95% shipping crap and 5% Frontier nostalgiafags.

I'm worried Zessica got her moment with Amata too early. We have around 8-10 episodes left and a lot can happen in that time. Zessica has plenty of time to get closer to Amata.

Gee, you think?

There're too much sexual tension here. I hope they fuck in this moment, I want snow and winter fuck scene so much.

What the hell does "not treating it's own foundations with respect" even mean? That's such a vague thing that can be applied to anything that is remotely different from previous series. I can easily say 7 was "disrespectful" because it established love triangle aspect clealy as a joke. How dare they, right? Because love triangle is clearly serious business and it's against "Macross spirit" to do otherwise.

Even without the vagueness, that's such a bullshit way to claim Delta has bad writing. Someone watching Delta without the whole meta stupidity wouldn't find much fault with Mirage's screentime. Also this

I'm ready for the suffering, watching her smile in this episode is fucking painful when I think that she will suffer in the future.

I fucking loved that scene, for real.

>not appreciating the gift of time and shitposting at Miragefags while you have the advantage
You're just no fun Kouhai, an embarrassment to Freyjafags.

It was obvious from the start that Zessica was not a serious contender for the Aqua Lion. The only reason Zessicafags got so delusional about her chances was that Mikono was widely disliked.

Yeah, it can happen but it would need massive development for both Mirage and her relationship with Hayate, which at this point it will probably be weak.

I know many things can change in 8-10 episodes but from what we gathered from the event reports, magazines etc. the focus will mostly remain on Freyja and Hayate, plus Mikumo and the Windies as we are getting closer to the big battle and Mikumo's origins. Maybe they will surprise us with Mirage as they did in this episode, who knows, but unless they start giving her more focus I can't see how she can win without calling it bullshit from a writting's perspective.

Mirage's face when

>rune just briefly lights up when she's surprised by everyone for her birthday
>rune erect the entire time with Hayate in the snow

Meanwhile, he ditched Mirage with the quickness as soon as he figured out what to get Freyja, despite being the one to invite her out to help him.

How can Mirage even compete? Mirage fags on suicide watch!

Movie when, i need my huge detailed mechs.

It's a face of someone who in love.;_; Yeah also it's painful watching Makina and Chuck try to match making them but Hayate is too dense to notice Mirage's feeling.

>implying they aren't already dead

Freyja has been protecting people's smiles since she was young. She truly is a miracle.

They have made Mirage an emotional island without friends or family or struggles (previous to meeting Hayate) or a rival. Only to contrast her current suffering with other character's development.

That's mediocre writing and a very cheap way to handle things.