Muv-Luv

The ride continues! Mr. Kouki will never let us go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rEXATrKzt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=DjDRTZNIQzg
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
aaltomies.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/lets-talk-about-muv-luvs-changes/
community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/569-changes-to-ost-music-licensing-problems
youtube.com/watch?v=9e1VzG_qWRE
u.pomf.is/vbiygg.m4v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Underappreciated girl

Meiya best girl now and forever

The ride never ends

I want to marry Iris and fix her friendship with Beatrix, then headpat Lise

youtube.com/watch?v=rEXATrKzt9M
>mfw cut from official release

Confirmed or not?

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=DjDRTZNIQzg

Not confirmed yet.

Looking at it, it is safe to assume they cut it.
Probably won't risk lawsuit and Kouki will not sacrifice his new car for some measly song.

Plenty of time to bug Degica about it, so they keep trolling ixtl. I'd be more annoyed, since I really like Assault Landing.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Can we just please get some more TDA? Even though it's recently become Muv-Luv Hope and Victory Edition.

>Muv-Luv Hope and Victory Edition
There can be no final victory against the BETA post-Op. Babylon, only containment.

You mean more tranlations? After they are done with Steam stuff apparently. As for the final part of TDA, only Kouki knows.

>removing not Klendathu Drop youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

BLASPHEMY

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Is there a steamless version somewhere?

Licking Werewolves!

>A reasoning has been made that this has allowed Watanabe to portray the events in a documentary-like fashion, where the events are more worth than the characters. They play out beat by beat, leaving less time for the characters to grow out. After all, Schwarzesmarken’s strengths are laid in the events and in its politics. Not to downplay the characters, but the whole setting Schwarzesmarken trumps over the characters in interest.

>Schwarzesmarken is all about the setting and the events, much like how Gundam W is more about the music and political struggle rather than about the Gundam pilots. Whether or its somewhat unconventional approach will be good enough to carry the series to good ratings is an open question at this point. Of course, the home release and merchandise sales will ultimately tell whether or not the show was successful. Generally, the current reception has been generally good.

The first time Kasumi wakes you up, are you drifting, or is that flashback simply a dream?

aaltomies.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/lets-talk-about-muv-luvs-changes/

>Degica may be the one in charge of the translation and publishing part, but whatever changes they do ultimately has to go through ixtl. If they decide to veto e.g. a translation title, Degica’s translation staff got nothing to say to it, unless they can provide some hefty evidence

>The most clear cut changes are the new songs in the soundtrack, and music is almost always the hardest thing to license when it comes to Japanese products, especially TV-shows and movies.

>It was probably the best for ixtl to replace the songs rather than risk accusations and possible lawsuit. That’s business for you.

>This issue extend to Muv-Luv Alternative. One of its more iconic songs, Assault Landing, is similarly a direct homage to Basil Poledouris’ Kledanthu Drop from Starship Troopers. Then you have that pastiche of Buster Machine March and the other examples. You should be half-expecting their removal for the exact same reason.

>If we’re completely fair, if you have complaints that are about the CGs, music and the like that does not concern the English script or Degica’s English publications and PR, you should throw a message to ixtl instead.

Remember to keep bugging Degica and ixtl and lobby them as hard as possible to keep the homage music.

Tell them about all the anime that used parody music and didn't get sued for it, and how Fair Use works. Like Gintama's use of Star Wars and Terminator music. Japan literally has no Fair Use provision in its copyright law so if it was fine in Japan it should be fine in America.

I know nothing about this series Sup Forums, should I buy the steam game?

Yea why not or you can pirate it. Do whatever you want dude.

You can just pirate the old version

Yes. Its a nice ride starting from Extra.

Yes, but its vastly different from its sequels. And always play and finish Extra first!

community.muvluv.moe/index.php?/topic/569-changes-to-ost-music-licensing-problems
Here. Tell them you are not fine with removal of the music.

Contrary to popular belief the Werewolf battalion does not in fact groom themselves or their pack mates with their tongues.

Try it for yourself
Don't skip Extra, with the Steam version you can do Sumika route and jump into Unlimited without Meiya route which share 90% of the text with Sumika
After Unlimited go to Alternative, after Alternative watch the two anime adaptation and reread Extra, reading Extra after Alternative is a must.

This, but read Meiya route and skip everything from Sumika.

Posting best girls!

Posting best girls!

youtube.com/watch?v=9e1VzG_qWRE

>take the chocolate
>"thanks cockroach"
>punch Sumika in the face

shit song

Reminder that Beatrix was a one note villain in the original.

Reminder that Type-94 has his head up his arse.

he is basically like that TE spoiler guy who spreads false spoilers.

Posting!

No one is comparable to TESG.

Where does she fit in here, then?

Either the top three or the bottom one depending on who you ask.

Bounces between all of them depending of PoV.

Let's kill and cook terrible girls like Gretel.

To Beatrix: High
To Lise and Walter: Great
To Werewolves/Loyalist: Elder God
To Iris: Mid
To Theo and most of the other 666th: Shit

To the audience: Meh or confused as fuck

And Beaslut Brehme too, for that matter.

Shit tier. Fitting for a sm girl.

Her motives are great, but her actions make her look like an enormous hypocrite who's just doing evil deed because it's fun for her.

You have great taste user.

Why doesn't this heroic man have his own route?
>knows how treat girls exactly like they deserve
>the most pleasant and likable person in all of Stasi if not all SM
>keeps his enemies in line
>does literally nothing wrong
>could've saved Germany once he got to the top

Is he wearing Beatrix's mascara around his eyes or something?

He's a flaming faggot what do you think?

What is she to Jurgen though?

I want to tell her and Iris that Jurgen never actually loved them and wished they would die in a fire.
I'm curious what would happen.

you would die.

>steam game
Just pirate the original. Apparently the Steam version is kinda fucked.

Talking about Jurgen around either of them is a quick way to get shot by a dickgrip gun.

Yes but which one would kill me?
Which one would do the most damage?
Would they fight over who gets to hurt me first or unite?

If you buy steam you're gonna have a few months of cliffhanger depending on how fast you finish Unlimited. Also no H-scenes if that's what you're into.

But its not

Suzy route when?
Kill Gretel and Beatrix.

So wrong. Every time.

>being this wrong

i feel sad for you.

I'm not a backer and I refuse to sign up for that forum. Someone else do it.

There are already few people in Steam forum and that official forum who fill pages there with every fault they find.

how much do you think this line stung Chiduru given the fact Meiya is IN FACT, a natural born leader

You too user. Can't wait to reread her Unlimited route.

Tama is my waifu!

Which half?

>bullying Mikoto
You just stepped over the line, Pierce.

Only now? Where was the line drawn?

The line was pointing out Mikoto's lack of, volume in a certain part of her body.

Is Beatrix a good tsundere or a bad one?

Also, it's funny to note that you fags give Sumika a bad rap for being a Takeru obsessed tsunshit, but Beatrix's Jurgen shit is even worse in many respects.

She dropped the Tsun the instant he said yes. It helped that he is probably least dense of all age protagonists to date.

the difference is sumika is a big smelly shit and beatrix never had a real opportunity to grieve

that shit kills minds

>beatrix never had a real opportunity to grieve
>that shit kills minds

Indeed. u.pomf.is/vbiygg.m4v

Beatrix is one of the hottest age girls ever while Sumika is just cute. Beatrix is also extremely intelligent, charismatic, and cunning, like a Yuuko expy should be, while Sumika is an idiot.

Beatrix is a steaming pile of shit and just as bad as Sumika

Baito de arimasu.

Most of the original trilogy heroines weren't that smart. They only looked intelligent because they were often paired with Takeru. Tama and Sumika are real dunces though.

My taste > Your taste

Back at you.

Post your rolls

I already fell for the mobage scam once with idolmaster, I'm not about to fall for it again.

>using real money in mobage

I still don't fully understand. When the game comes out you get these to keep?

Jurgen is too intelligent for the tsundere treatment to work on him. He'd just tease her if she tried it.

You gotta pay if you wanna win.

One month to go or something. Apparently got delayed

That's apparently exactly what he did, it resulted in pic related.

>Waifuing one of the three idiots
Didn't know your kind even existed.

i don't waifu any of them.it just a filename. my wafu is in the pic.

Ah, sorry for the mix-up brother.

>you will never comfort Lise
>you will never comfort Beato
>you will never comfort Irisdina
It hurts desu