TRUMP TO DROP RED PILLS IN PREZ ADDRESS, BTFO THE DEEP STATE

Quick rundown:
>Vegas was intended to be a MUCH larger scale attack that would have "killed thousands" - thwarted
>FBI overstepped local authorities/state agency field offices for "Jurisdiction" over "investigations" because "muh terror", took over vegas investigation Monday morning
>suspect name released, coincidentally ISIS takes credit immediately afterwards - "waited" to claim responsibility.
>clusterfuck between LVMPD and FBI
>(((they))) can no longer control the narrative because the internet
>LVMPD knows they are being set up to take the fall, even though they handed it over to FBI on monday
>"Calm before the storm" - Trump is going to drop massive red pills in presidential address that will blow (((them))) the fuck out
>3 huge controversial topics will be brought to light
>pedowood going to take a massive hit in the "very near future"
>9/11, JFK, OKC, ISIS, Pizza, Vegas will be confirmed spook jobs
>"Paddock" is fake. look into the brother.
>"hacked" or "stolen" phones reported internally such as Gen Kelly, as a safeguard scapegoat for later to say he didnt send that email or make that call

MegaAnon - LARPer? Or Legit Insider?

DISCUSS

Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
youtu.be/uQRb9YX5PEo
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-parking-tickets-prove-stephen-paddock-mandalay-bay-sept-25th-3-days-feds-say-arrived/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-06/vegas-shooter-investigators-puzzled-believe-he-was-not-alone-two-reasons
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BTFO THE DEEP STATE

Trump is a deep state puppet. Every world leader knows this and some have even called him out (literally naming the deep state explicitly).

she got all pissy and left. Guess it's the wrong time of the month?

kys shills

This is my fantasy too Op.

When is this address supposed to be?

Was supposed to be months ago, then weeks ago, now MegaAnon says it will be soon but specifically did not give a date since its not set in stone and didnt want to lose credibility if she was proven wrong

Can't argue with that, good work (((user))).

Ok moishe.

Damn, now that you immediately posted that random anti-Israel meme right after you discredited that obvious disinfo im now certain you are definitely /ourguy/. Thanks for the redpill Chaim.

Btw, how did you btfo that disinfo shill so hard? Was it as simple as merely putting the words fake over the fake information?

would be interesting to hear an honesty, no holds barred opinion from LVMPD on pic related

It's never going to happen

Did anything MegaAnon said back during the Seth Rich stuff pan out?
How can we know that she is legit?
I remember some caps of her posts from back then, does anyone have them?

Isn't everything she said common knowledge amongst us here? Aside from knowing what the storm will be of course.

can someone give me the QRD about the Vegas hotel security stuff? Something about one of the guys responsible for the patriot act?

No it means Trump is going to fuck up lil Kim. Sometimes the best answer is the simplest.

I'm still catching up right now but it seems that way. Could just be a well paid disinfo shill like Anon5.
Here's the first cap ever made of MegaAnon's posts from back in the Seth Rich days.

digit-speak
>does 'THE STORM' have anything to go with anything that rhymes 'blues', 'shoes', 'lose', or 'clues'?

its the same pattern as every cia psyop
promise your wildest dreams in some uncertain future time period
drop no actual verifiable or useful or disprovable info
>its all going to be just fine goy dont bother doing anything on your own just jerk off to hentai while you wait for the world to magically fix itself which is just around the corner
>get some sleep too these late nights arent healthy

but seriously would you idiots just stop it with this false flag shit?
just please... for once... stop making us look bad

Can't read that shit faggot. Please try again

how is anon5 well paid and not just a dumb autistic annoying loser desperate for attention

double double trips?

isis nyc
planned concert shooting nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Terror-Plot-New-York-Concert-Landmark-ISIS-Las-Vegas-Arrest-Times-Square-449749293.html

Jesus Christ my savior in heaven please decapitate and incinerate all phoneposters, amen.

If you think calm before the storm means anything at all you’re mentally retarded.

You are a fucking moron.

But how is it disinfo if what she says is common knowledge and why is this your immediate response when everything seems to be genuine and in our favor? Why even bother trying to discredit her right now? We'll see what this storm is and then we should know for sure. Everything she says makes complete sense.

Sage this sage. Something is obviously fucked about this, only shills are saying to lay off it

youre right the idea of the government executing a false flag is fucking retarded
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
>youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

You're even dumber for taking that obvious b8. Congrats.

Bump

what sage?
and has it occurred to you that maybe we're telling you to stop being retarded...
BECAUSE YOURE BEING RETARDED?

agreed

>got me
Kek. Im at work dickhead

Who gives a fuck what you think?

People will stop putting in so much effort and wait until the magical red pill from Trump drops. I'm not saying it won't happen, just don't plan on it.

NYC isis concert plot

youtu.be/uQRb9YX5PEo

yes this is a complete run down of things that are never ever ever going to happen

listen retard i already believe 9/11 and the gulf of tonkin was false flags
well obviously the gulf of tonkin because they admitted to it

but you have to be a complete moron to believe that THIS is a false flag
>hire thousands of "actors"
>hire thousands of hospital employees and pay them to pretend that there's dead people
>pay out the police
>pay out all the news to hide the truth

learn to realize when things are not pratical to fake
it's called critical thinking
something you clearly lack the capacity for

I'm not trying to discredit her posts, I just remember that she promised a lot of happenings during Seth Rich and nothing panned out.

You should still be able to view it somehow, something to do with viewing in PC mode or something.

Shes also saying that Sup Forums is useless because it rarely does any work and rarely provides information they dont already know.

if you consider yourself an intelligent person than you'll consider both sides of the coin
so either you take the time to weigh the possibility that you really are just being retarded and that we're telling you that this theory is retarded because it is

or just close your eyes and cover your ears and scream about false flags and psyops until you're blue in the face

Wrong

Was in reference to the guys getting killed in Niger

I want to believe MegAnon is real...

But too many fucking LARPERS on Sup Forums

oh obviously all the crisis actor shit is retarded
hiring foreign intel agencies like saudis or jews to commit it isnt though

Trump has never done anything good since he got elected

Why would we believe he would start now?

If it happens, good. But I will not hold my breath

useless sounds like dropping the very overplayed and exhausting "just wait til next week" card which has been going on since Trump won the R nomination

You fucking wish

You have to be a complete moron to think any of that is necessary for a false flag.
>was everyone who "died" in the towers really a paid crisis actor?
And who is saying there isn't really any victims? Is that the narrative being spun? If you really think this 64 year old faggot just went berserker status because he didn't get enough comps, then i have a bridge to sell your naive ass in new york

Parking Tickets Show Paddock Was at Mandalay Bay on Sept. 25th – 3 Days Before Feds Say He Arrived

Garage Records Show That During A Period When Paddock's Car Left The Hotel Garage, One Of His Key Cards Was Used To Get Into His Room

Phone Charger Found In Room Does Not Match Any Of The Cellphones That Belonged To Paddock

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-parking-tickets-prove-stephen-paddock-mandalay-bay-sept-25th-3-days-feds-say-arrived/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-06/vegas-shooter-investigators-puzzled-believe-he-was-not-alone-two-reasons

nice try sheckelberg
(((((((You))))))) won't win this time

ah nice
kinda like...HER

>still believing in drumpf

>old man goes on random killing spree
>we aren't being told whats really going on
Theres your coin

No, not legitimate. When has anything on this board been legitimate. Is Clinton in jail? Is the deep state crushed? Is MSM on the ropes? There is a leak every couple weeks about how this or that is about to happen. None of it does.

larper. the answer is always larper.

i don't think it's neccessary because obviously in the case of 9/11 it isn't
all they had to do was let the terrorists do what they wanted
but none of that is present here

if they wanted to have maximum casualties they could have easily stopped the police from interveining so quickly
you expect me to believe they can call off the airforce from sending jets to intercept planes that have gone rogue as is protocal but they can't get some police men to go do something else?

it was a man who went crazy and decided to kill people
IT HAPPENS
and the "shadow government" isn't going to benefit from your false flag because Trump is president and isn't about to let more gun regulations go through

this is the only thing that's was verifiable

so from what I can tell here is the megaanon is not a shill or payed actor but someone with slightly more knowledge then the rest of us or comes of that way for credibility purposes and since she only tell us shit we basically already know some anons think she's shit and or useless.

I personally like her because so far she has not truly been wrong and still be slightly informative,still it would be nice to get answers instead of a "getting warner/getting colder" system combined with a mysterious compass.

yes I'm a new fag. but hey I lurked for a year and a half.

they're just hiding the majority of their findings like they usually do so people don't go crazy and make things worse

that's protocal
they'll release everything we need to know soon enough and everything will make sense
but ofc all the spergs here will say its a psyop and that everything the FBI releases is false

has it ever occurred to you that any rational human being who browses this sight can predict exactly how you idiots will react to an event like this before you do?
just think about that for a second

Not false flag. Cover up

>(((they))) can no longer control the narrative because the internet
they don't have to control anything anymore. if the FBI denies it then nobody will ever believe it's true except "crazy" "conspiracy theorists."

Yup, good LARP at best

Digits

yes... they're covering up all their findings because that's what they always do
give it a month before we can figure out what his motive was if he wasn't just insane
we ALWAYS have to wait before all the info is release this isn't any different from any of the other shootings/terrorist attacks

yeah, in other words, never.

Will probably be on Wednesday since One America News has been talking about the Project Veritas pravda documentary they are airing on Tuesday. JO says it's bigger than Jones' "Russia nothingburger" stuff, higher-ups' heads should be rolling.

oh did they mean october 27

provide real evidence that isn't easily interpreted in another non conspiracy theory way and maybe people will stop calling you crazy
or retarded as i like to say

i used to not believe that 9/11 was a false flag
i used to believe that the government would never let something like that happen
but then someone pointed out building 7 to me and i realized that that was irrefutable evidence that something was amiss
and then i started looking into the twin towers themselves and realized that there's no way a plane crashing into them would cause them to collapose into their footprint like a controlled demolition

and if it wasn't for all the idiots that just say
>da joos did it!
maybe we could have intelligent discussions about why and how 9/11 happened
and maybe a large chunk of the populace would be convinced by now too
but no they dig deeper and then they find you idiots screeching about jew shadow governments and they decide that maybe 9/11 really did happen the way the government said it because clearly these idiots and their conspiracy theory is wrong

stormniggers and any other jew blamers are the cancer of free thought
you are the reason why no one takes 9/11 truthers seriously and you are the reason why conservatism is associated with anti-intellectualism
and i hate you
i hate you so much

No he won't. If he does he will be assassinated by the CIA just like JFK.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
u ever hear this song?

This and checked.

no july 27, when this came out

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

Digits for major happenings on my birthday on 10/18

no but ill actually listen because im really bored

how about a TLDR on that giant ass pile of shit I am not gonna waste time on. is it the jews? the dems? isis? some ambiguous guy in a suit? was this nigger just really mad at pepe memes?

>>da joos did it!
>maybe we could have intelligent discussions about why and how 9/11 happened
yea why bother blaming the only people with the means and motive

not exactly "fap to hentai goy."

>worse attack thwarted
>1000s would have died

at the concert or whatever he was planing with his the fuel tanks at the airpot? more people on paddocks team?

Kek has spoken.
let the happening gates open.

When is the address?

because the reality is that they didn't do it and you only think they did because you trained yourself to believe that Jews do this and that when they don't and you only have circumstantial evidence

Make a shirt user you’ll become a millionaire. Go go go go go goooooooooooooo
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dieokdkdjeidieowoskkksmdiidijeeuejwjsjkowoqpqpqoqoqlqkksmdmdmdowowkskwokks
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

oh nice who got appointed to head the special counsel to look into what we elected trump to look into

>government
The shadow government you mean.

>implying bird flu is a false flag
just another good confirmation that the majority of conspiracy theorists are idiots
but even a broken clock is right twice a day

yea theres behavior that will really send the system into a tailspin how will it ever recover if we all act like that

oh boy, happy birthday user!

Your a nigger sucker, muh old man injured 500 people and killed near 60. Fuck off I bet you don't think there was 2 shooters

can someone explain to me why trump isn't with the deep state? what has he done to prove he isn't completley under control from (((jared))) and (((ivanka)))

LOL yea i dont get what that ones doing in there but its incredible overall

Best quick rundown I've seen so far.

what do you suggest we do instead