WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

Let's get into it. No World Trigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

www43.zippyshare.com/v/Kgo8Wi18/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure how this is "premium".

Will you rip Bleach again or was that a one time thing? Sadly HorribleScans last upload was a month ago.

ah yeah sure

that fucking title though

here, bleach: www43.zippyshare.com/v/Kgo8Wi18/file.html

Thanks!

sero a best room

Tsuyu is the spy

"Leaving school stuff behind"? We never got much of it in the first place. Rarely a relaxed moment in BnHA.

Do hate me for saying that, but structurally this reminds me a little of how Naruto went. Just GO GO GO into the "epic and sweeping" stories and nevermind spending quite a while to build up the whole cast.

I guess like, ask yourself, how many of these characters have been fleshed out even a little? I think it's too bad.

THAT SAID, I am fine with the series still, I just wish it would slow down and relax.

like World Trigger!

Shokugeki no Souma

I think'd legitimately be mad. But would actually feel even more interested.

But I have a feeling it's not one of the students.

Fuck off. Fucking retard

>Naruto
Don't compare this with that garbage.

Believe me, I'd rather not, but both series have
1) a fairly large cast
2) a rather underutilized cast
3) take not much time with the learning bit and move rather quickly into a big story with a big bad

anyone got chapter 96? i missed it and i can't find it anywhere

>3) take not much time with the learning bit and move rather quickly into a big story with a big bad

What? We are starting a "make your own ultimate moves to get the hero license" arc right now.
How is that not learning or has anything to do with a big bad?

>I just wish it would slow down and relax.

I agree, but what they descibed this as "A School thing, but a Hero thing at the same time" should be what the series is all about. Hopefully a villain attack won't occur and they detach from the school.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary Since this means "we're moving into hero lite territory in which you're allowed to save people". They've even outright stated that the education they're receiving is much accelerated to try to make them heroes ASAP.

Although mainly I'm just bothered by the last words of the chapter I suppose.

That IS true I guess, but I guess I feel we've had too much "hero hero hero" and not enough "academia". ESPECIALLY when Deku's idea of hero is "kill self".

It's on manga traders if you have an account there.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Author Comments

Comments?

>>komi

>I'm getting swole
Mirin' Uravity

Is Deku first?

>Komi
He's mocking us.
I'm 100% sure that he's mocking us.

>I guess like, ask yourself, how many of these characters have been fleshed out even a little? I think it's too bad.
Almost all of class A got it's time to shine, but I gotta join you on that, the first chapters went by really fast and it feels like some other characters should get a bit of exposure too, just look at all the waifubait we have and barely know outside of class 1A.

Of course not, with all that All Might merchandise looking down at them, it'd be like having an audience. How could she pass that up?

Kill yourself Komi.

PLUS ULTRA

what kind of panties do you think Hagakure wears, Sup Forums?

>BURNING UP WITH MANLINESS!!
I love this fucking guy.

Tsuyu is worthless.

Yeah, I would like to see more of them in a relaxed arc, they are likeable and seeing them in more deep would make everyone like them even more.

And thanks a lot for the chapter, it´s sad that this week there is not WT, but at least Ashihara can rest, his medicine wasn´t as effective as he thought.

Hori is no longer best girl.

Is here a place I could read the rest of Viz's translation? The scanlations I'm finding are garbage.

find the pastebin in the archives with some magic keywords like series name and the acronym for weekly shonen jump digital.

Thank you.

You cant expect such a large cast to get exactly the same amount of time to shine but you are grossly underrating their developments. looking at characters.

Weve had
Todoroki, Bakugou and Iida fleshed out.

Ochako with character development in sports festival.

The whole of Class when they fought against the teachers in pairs but specifically Momo overcoming her insecurities.

Tokoyami, Shouji and Aoyama during the training camp

With the last arc developing and solidifying Bakugou and Kirishimas relationship

and now Tsuyu.

This is while introducing a boatload of characters including Class-B, new villains and teachers who still got their own little moments like Kouta.

Even the AFO vs All Might did so providing development not just for AFO and All Might but for Shiggy and Mt Lady

Im probably forgetting stuff as well but oh well

I need more than just being featured and some perhaps vague hints a things concerning the characters.

Outside of "main characters", I'd say Tsuyu has had some actual...I dunno, "more" added to her character. Her and Momo, although Momo's issues kind of came up suddenly but also kind of made sense (guess it could have just plain been handled a little better). That aside there's Kirishima, who's very passionate, but I can't exactly understand why.

After that you have characters who got to play some role but I otherwise don't know much about them (Tokoyami, that girl and guy from Class B, Kouda)

And then you have classmates I almost know nothing about (Invisigirl (admittedly, bursting with personality), Sugar Man, that guy with the tail, Class B)

So I don't think I'm underrating it actually, given it's not like it NEEDED more time. If anything, I would put this as a "fault" of Horikoshi giving lots and lots of time to villains even though the series is still kind of in its youth. I feel like pretty much everything aside from the first villain invasion could have waited until perhaps mid-hundreds to REALLY make all of those attacks hit hard. The first attack was good purely because of the surprise of it. Anyway, all that stuff took away from time that could've been spent going slow.

Kirishima is such a nice guy

But thats what im saying with such a large cast you cant expect the whole group to get the same amount of time for development. I think Horikoshis done a good job at creating a bustling school environment that feels lived in. Its not like all the characters are going to be relevant but its populated with their personalities which makes the world come to life.
The villain attacks have their place since they actually affected UA. I mean the boarding school is a direct result of these continous attacks which in turn allow for more room in character development while moving the plot forward in a meaningful and impactful way. Getting "Character the Origin" chapters for the each mildly relevant character will just slow down the storys progression to a snails pace. So with 99 chapters out i think Horis done a decently well job.

Still this is acting like learning their special moves isnt part of UA school life.

A lot of the stuff going on with the characters can be read on their faces, look at that Momo.

I never said anything about the same amount.

But I'm barely getting anything at all.

>Still this is acting like learning their special moves isnt part of UA school life.
this is true enough, I guess

>like World Trigger!
So you want it to become dull and boring?

Yes, exactly.

> hold my tongue
Nice.

Dont forget how we got a bit of Kouda developtment and now Satou, those two needed it

Naruto was never going to spend time building its cast, hell before the end of Part I the only remotely interesting side character was Shikamaru while the rest of the cast were mostly irrelevant (female characters) or Kishimoto forgot they existed (Shino). For the most part BnHA has been consistently building its class since its started but I think the problem stems from a lack of development from most of the class 1-A up till this point. The characterization is fine we just need more scenes with the cast shooting the shit to better understand them I mean even Mineta got development we know why he wants to become a hero as selfish as it is its more than enough since it sets a lot of foundation. I don't think there's nothing to worry about since Naruto was never going to be about his training in school to begin with while MY HERO ACADEMIA is set on staying on the Academia aspect given All Might didn't die as predicted which would have been a perfect set up for Deku to go on his own. I'm really hoping for a Gakuen Alice approach so the entirety of the story takes place within the school and the characters gradually age rather than 2 year timeskips.

>Gakuen Alice
What a fucking rare reference. That would be ideal, though, certainly.

And I dunno, Naruto FELT like it was going to build up its cast. Then it didn't. Many of us know how that went.

>"We'll have to get together..."
Todorki BTFO, Momo wants some sugar

>That tablet
>The super comfy chair in front
>Wastebin nearby

Mina pleasures herself pretty close to the door

>Kaminari got to the last stage only because Todoroki decided to use him
>Get's completly stomped
>"Ha ha, I was just holding back coz she was a girl"
Wow, what a fuckboi, literally the worst of Class A

>Sero, Kirishima and Mina did way better than Kaminari during the tournament
>they still get less hero nominations
NO EYE FOR TALENT!

electricity quirks are super popular

As was pointed out during the first villain invasion, electric type quirks are really useful, good utility and decent battle uses, literally the only role an electric type hero has problems with is disaster relief but even then Kaminari can act as a backup radio transmitter reciever.

Ironically Todoroko did himself a major service by (mostly) only using his ice powers and his flame powers to overcome its one weakness - whether in disaster relief, general heroing, or fighting villains, in a way that hyper-offensive powers like Flames, explosions or even mobility powers like Uraraka and Iida's aren't.

In general the best all round powers are Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Tokoyami and kirishima, Seros not far behind them but she currently lacks the range and pure offensive output and so despite great utility outside of pure combat she's stuck in the same tier as the more combat focused ones like bakugo and Iida.

That fucker even got into the top 10 of popularity poll
Fucking why?
He literally can only be used by others and nothing else

>Sero
>she

Are you perhaps mixing up Mina and Sero with one another, however that happened?

>Electricity quirks are extremely popular
That's why they took him in and didn't make him do squat during his internship. STAIN WAS RIGHT.

>what are fujoshit

>they have fujoshits making all might x Endeavor doujins using their quirks for sexual purposes
I don't know if I want to explore the BNHA world anymore.

Gotta love Bakugou's reactions

Well this is the first time Horikoshi managed to maintain a serialization until 100 chapters

What's the bet that those 14 agency that submitted interest in Sero just wanted him there so they can personally put a hand on his shoulder and say "its okay kid, you did your best"

To be fair, isn't Kaminari's biggest handicap his inability to use ranged attacks without frying his brain? He made a big deal about only being able to "wear" lightning back in the villain attack arc, and against Jesusgirl's ranged vines it seemed like a bad matchup. Not that he'd have gotten far in the tournament otherwise, but he might've been able to beat Sero.

Ok, we all know that Ochako is best girl, but who is worst girl?

It's his inability to use his brain

Mina.
What's she good for?

Is he going to rape her?

We can only hope

No. The other way around.

I developed a fetish for invisible women because of pics like this.

>Oh...Ohh
What do Ojiro's ohs mean?

she could be.
maybe someone has threatened her family, i can see that happening.

I suppose air gives a serious woody these days then, huh?

>Int: 1/5 E
So it is.

Also I completely forgot that Sero's tape can also bind people at range. Jammingwhey's gonna have a hard time going outside of his niche.

I still don't get why Tsuyu was so upset.

She was fucking 100% right. What they did was stupid and basically illegal (interfering with a police operation) and it only worked out because of pure blind luck.

I wouldn't apologize for telling them they were acting no different than villains. They should have apologized first for putting everyone in the class in the situation where they could've been expelled if they didn't ruin their relationships by ratting them out.

It didn't even need to be discussed, just say you're glad everyone came out alive and move on.

Aizawa can stick his speech up his ass too considering his career and the careers of the faculty/staff of UA would be ruined if they kids hadn't convinced their parents that they wanted to come back.

>Our class's best-looking guy.
NOOOOO MY MINAxDEXU

What you guys talking about?