People from another world is fucking stupid

Tell me Sup Forums

Why do people from the different world always pick some beta faglord or some shut-in NEET to save the world?

Wouldn't it be more logical to resurrect someone who is familiar with military tactics or some alpha omega chad who actually knows how to do things?

Or is Weeb and Otaku pandering already this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4DcCVIPJJ0
fictionpress.com/u/653855/jseah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more interesting to see someone getting fucked up than someone who can save the day without trouble

Because he is in anime ?

Because they're stupid

>Re:Alpha
>The show starts out with some Chaddeus Maximus walking out of a supermarket with a bottle of energy drink and a bucket of protein wey powder
>Suddenly he's transported to a different worl
>Meets three robbers in an alley
>"Do you even lift, bruh?"
>Makes short work of them
>Meets Emilia
>She asks him for help in finding her stolen amulet
>"Whatever babe. Wouldn't you rather watch me pump some irons?"
>He rips off his shirt, showing rippling abs that glisten with a light layer of sweat
>She mumbles that she might have five minutes

>Five hours later
>Emilia is ahegaoing on the floor
>End credits
>The entire election never happens

>target audience
>beta faglord or some shut-in NEET

Have you tried Youjo Senki yet?

Because of faggot weebs

If they had a character that wasn't a spaghetti spilling autistic beta cringe-fest these faggots woulden't be able to relate to the character at all

Don't know.I am a weeb and even I can assure that anyone with my intelligence would easily solve all the problems
>Tell I have the ability to predict future
>Wont even care about Emilia in first place
>Observe peoples personality and learn how they would react
>Overcome my fear of telling the secret and weaponize my ability to one hit kill a person in one single sentence

Sorry OP, I can't relate to a character who isn't an awkward shut in loser. Just don't make him ugly, that hits too close to home and offends me.

>SAO ripoff
Fucking kids

Kirito is a fucking cuck though

I'd watch it

>Weeb and Otaku pandering
If you wouldn't be such a Weeb you'd know it's the same in Western media.

that actually sounds good

same

I don't watch Western cartoon because I am an Asian (not Jap though)

Idk but Batman is actually alpha af

>Tell I have the ability to predict future
We have been over this he can't tell anyone about the ability.

Stadistics?

I mean if you pick a random teenager from a country like japan to save the world the chances of getting a neet or a normal high schooler are pretty more high than getting some expert soldier or genious tactician.

No one has ever been over this.People just found shitty excuses for bad writing.Thats all what I saw.
>He can't tell anyone about the ability.
But he did

/thread

Because It's more interesting when the loser guy save the fucking world with his hidden talents. Same that Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Peeta Mellark and Frodo.

Compare how boring is Reinhard and how Sup Forums make jokes writing that can kill Satella and Dragon with one punch.

It's not about their power

Like Subaru actually have some strong af power but he is a faggot

I mean more personality wise or body type wise

He can, as long as it doesnt mention resurrection or go back in time

I've got a show just for you OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=d4DcCVIPJJ0

You have to read chink novels if you want alpha protagonists in an isekai world. All of Japan's alphas died off by WWII, now they only have beta male herbivores.

Because we had a capable MC in an isekai show. It was called Gate and Sup Forums hated it. They were too busy jerking off over how the JSDF had an unfair advantage to realize that the MC was actually good. If you don't like flawed characters and you don't like Gary Stus where does that leave you?

user you're watching a retarded show written for idiot children.

Think about what you're whining over before you post please.

M-maybe a doujin of that

Gate had a lot of other problems.

I dont understand the JSDF hate.Seriously any country in top 20 miltary list could easily mow down a typical fantasy army.

>fucks up the chopper scene
>shit source material(crazy elf etc)
>konosuba tier botched character designs
>MC is the typical "best at everything ever, but lazy so everyone always acts surprised"

Because most of Sup Forums dont understand whats the difference between a limited range fire breathing flesh dragon and a metal chopper mounted with long range machine gun.
Atleast Sup Forums seems to be smarter.They realized how dumb the miltary losing in Avatar was.

so they can self-insert.
it is also easier to do so when they are relateable to MC

> Reinhardt_crying_in_the_distance.webm

>get a normie who doesn't watch anime
>no genre savvy
>it gets him killed

I'd watch that.

Overlord was the only Isekai I liked

wtf i love alphas now

I would appreciated it a lot more if it were like muv luv alternative or all you need is kill

In AYNIK the mc was a weak recruit, got in one battle, panicked and got killed. 100 re-dos later he's trained, jaded, and confident
In Alternative the mc was an irritating beta haremfag that fucked up a lot and made an ass of himself but redeemed himself through his development to actually being extremely competent, and he only consciously went through the loop once .
Subaru however...

That's cool and all but I prefer the struggle.

> Why doesn't he say he's a prophet or some shit?
You fucking idiots don't understand that he's going to look like a madman. And if they do listen to him, the first question they are going to ask is, "who will be the new ruler?"

That sounds way better than Re:Zero

How about this:
Subaru is despairing enough for him to be transported back to the very start. But this time, Chad has also been transferred to his location.
Chad proceeds to professionally pick up Emilia every time he resets, although he keeps killing himself hundreds of times to beat him. He eventually goes with the flow and watches them having sex for the first time again and again, becoming a cuck through space and time.

>who will be the new ruler

Isn't it obvious?

This is a good step. Next you should try going outside.

Have you played alternative? The struggle is real

Quick user.
"Mad Jack" Churchill the British soldier who fought the Nazis with bow, bagpipe and Scottish claymore all over Europe, just replaced the neet MC of the last "transported to a fantasy world" anime/manga you watched.

What would be different?

No one's chosen Subaru for anything though. In fact, everyone keeps telling him to fuck off.

I think the people that read these novels would find a shut-in more relatable and self-insertable.

I don't suppose their wrong on that front.

One day I'd like to see someone like a chemist or something get stuck

*they're

Because a) we want the otaku audience and b) someone who's a human failure has a lot of room for development. They can only go up from where they are.

>implying that studios give a fuck about what weebs want.

Actually it might also be interesting to see someone with a background in military history/engineering take on dealing with being in another world too. I suppose you'd have issues with getting the protagonist to a point where that sort of knowledge is useful but I've seen it happen before.

Eh but thats so common in the usual Narou WNs nowadays.

I'll honestly watch this

fictionpress.com/u/653855/jseah
This is actually good. Basically there are two summoned guys, both are MCs .One is the hero summoned to save the world, the other is an engineer dude who got found himself in a faraway place.
Basically he is bringing the industrial revolution by mixing magic and science and exchanges ideas with hero about stuff he can invent.
The magic system even gets properly explained.

The MC of Nirvana was famous for doing charity work in her own world before being reincarnated into another world.

A hero 's war.

Basically already exists as hagure yuusha estetica

>save the world
oh, user...

>All of Japan's alphas died off by WWII, now they only have beta male herbivores.

How do you explain Shinzo 'Sword of the Emperor' Abe re-fashing nippon?

>I dont understand the JSDF hate.Seriously any country in top 20 miltary list could easily mow down a typical fantasy army.
A band of Somalis with Toyota trucks and AKs could do it.

That breakdancing one always gets me.

Two of your examples are awful though. I don't see how that proves anything.

Still cant get over that everything should be moe. I just couldnt even handle the first season.

>tfw reading Terror Infinity
>MC is all "protect my comrades and they'll protect me"
>team split between pragmatic guy and MC
>pragmatic guy wants useless member to be bait
>useless guy tried to get them all fucking killed because he doesn't want to be bait, pragmatic group kills him
>splits up with a more pragmatic group
>thinks there's something up ahead that's going to slaughter them, won't tell them anything because serves them right
>suddenly realizes that splitting up left an alien behind them and that pragmatic group must have planned it
>bitches about them doing exactly the same thing he's doing

What a goddamn hypocrite. Fuck.

Fuck yes it would.