Thinking of starting a band

Any ideas for a name?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I comped your shit, bub

Pizza Lovers

>comped sushi

Seth rich and the bump stocks

The Shit Covered Dildos. I know it sounds very college rock but you will get a lot of fat girls with nose rings at your gigs.

Leningrad Cowboys go 14/88

Blood Poisoning

I like this. It sounds edgy and mysterious so it will get people interested in what the band is all about. Plus you get a good chuckle out of it.

Third Eye Reich

Johnny Fash

Rockabilly Reich

>Any ideas for a name?
Elvis Hitler and the Black Babies Dancing on Fire

Sepsis.

Huh? Huh? Not bad.

this is a great name for a band

flying jews

Paddock Panic

Niggers

Reich n Roll