WSJD - Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Batsu? Butts.

The series didn't rank any better this week! Woohoo... Least Mononofu is STILL lower.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

Other urls found in this thread:

www43.zippyshare.com/v/EdRh8pxd/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chapter 10

You can probably understand the basics here, right?

Takuan's bro is excited since today they're using the pool. Takuan isn't really excited until his bro mentions seeing girl's bare ankles. I guess that's his thing.

Clean freak, and these two blokes are "dirty".

The class pres asked for Takuan and Batsu since there was that one time they went bowling where the bro had that disgusting long neck and she's pretty sure it wasn't a dream.

She (she's a class pres, by the way) is a Raijin girl, a thunder god...girl. She's been possessed by a demon for some reason. Well, I say some reason, but it has to be malice lurking in her heart.

Batsu reveals herself and Takuan's deal.

The blood licking here is to see if the girl's lying about not understanding why she's become like this. By Batsu's judgement, she isn't lying.

Malice = Sinful = Dirty and the class pres don't want that, so she seeks out this Enma's aid to punish her and cleanse her of sin. Batsu is more than happy to oblige. Takuan is speechless.

Discussing matters at the pool. Batsu basically says they have to pay attention to the class pres to figure out what's going on with her. In this situation, Takuan says it's hard not to keep his eyes on her (dat ass)

Punishment for lewdness.

Takuan says yeah, sorry, that was a little lewd.

It might be a split personality. That's about all to say about this page.

Shitty highschoolers.

Batsu crotch collide. Save the equalling of that out for later. For some reason, the class pres booked it all of a sudden.

BULLYING

Out heroes are pissed that the pres is getting bullied. They want to fuck them bullies up. However, the press doesn't want any violence and says not to worry.

Of course, Enma can't let offenses go unnoticed, so Batsu's frustrated as fuck that she "can't" punish the bullies. She's so distracted she forgot to get changed out of her swimsuit.

>didn't rank any better this week!
Man those nips and their IS ripoffs

yeah, it's frustrating

This girl has the class president's bag and such for some reason.

Hope they don't cancel this, really want to see where the author wants to go with this setting.
Aside from more butts.

Can't read everything here, but the most important message in this graffiti is "DIE".

In her Raijin state, the class pres has been been attacking (not killing) people who've bullied her.

Aight, time to stop the pres (her name is Ayame, by the way) and get her daily life back.

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary DDL: www43.zippyshare.com/v/EdRh8pxd/file.html

Thanks.

It's inevitable.

>been been attacking
Sexually I hope

Kimetsu no Yaiba We HAVE the groundwork for a long series if possible with Takuan's (adopted) brother having killed his mom/Batsu's dad and seemingly running some kinda demon organization, so that's promising. I feel like 8 weeks from NOW will be the REAL judge of whether or not Takuan and Batsu's lives.

It ought to live though. So unfair.

how'd I manage that typo

well, is lightning sexual?

>It's inevitable.
The butts or the canceling?

Author Comments (MS)

Both, butt I hope I'm wrong with the canceling.

Both.

bumpin

thanks