What happened to western women?

>What happened to western women?

HOC started off good for fiction. I loved the first episodes. It soon became too much of an unrealistic drama

Western men gave them rights

Netflix.

Jesus christ what a vapid conversation

What's the issue here? And before you call me a beta cuck orbitor I'm MGTOW

>This is what gets you laid.

Women are the enemies of man since our creation.

>man in the high castle
>Netflix
Something doesn’t add up.

What do you expect them to talk about? Beowulf?

kek

>which episode to watch first

Fucking SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH operator.

> hi how ru
> fine how r u
> good wat u doin
> watchin tv wat u doin
> watchin tv

The gulf between this conversation and Beowulf is so big that even your mom could fit inside.

Yeah, and I'm surprised it's actually going anywhere

this is called courtship, user. this is how you find your princess to sweep off her feet with witty pop culture banter

>what are dvds

how young are you?

Man in the High Castle is on Amazon NOT Netflix.

I hate women. I just really fucking hate them. Apparently the feeling is mutual too

>hey
>hello :)
>Want to have sex?
>Omg you're such a pervert

>hey
>hey :)
>can you show me what show show i should watch?
>I'll be around in 10 :P

>no snap chat
>no instagram
>no facebook
>no twitter
>no tinder
>no netflix

am I doomed?

Girls freak out when I tell them I don't have an Instagram

The path to pussy gets more and more ridiculous as the years pass

thats why i never talk to anybody outside of Sup Forums

>white beta male white knighting whiite women and then wondering why they are such whores.

Seriously...if you weren't such a bitch maybe they would fuck you perhaps?

Doomed to not get suckered into braindead normie "culture", to not lose your brain cells, to not get brainwashed and to not become a pinhead "pleased to meet you one of us"

>matched with a grill on tinder a month ago
>unironically hates jews and says hitler did nothing wrong
>told me we couldn't date if I was any part Jewish
>just messaged eachother Sup Forums memes and talked about not fitting in and shit
Shit's dope

Literally nothing wrong with this conversation?

Social media is the worst thing to happen to the Internet

I miss the days of ytmnd and habbo raids

Same, except with Facebook instead of Instagram.

>wait, are you telling me u dont have facebook? omg why not?? are u hiding something?

Is she doesn't have Infinite Jest, Ulysses or Gravity's Rainbow on her bookshelf, she's a genrefag with taste as bad as her looks, probably.

I don't even watch TV anymore, so there goes most conversations with women. If you're not into brainless pop culture, then you will never succeed with the average women.

Now imagine it's your employer or potential employer who reacts the same way to the shocking revelation that you don't have any social media accounts. Excuse me for not wanting to put my personal info, pictures and God knows what else out there where it will be stored forever (even after you delete your account) and also sold to third parties.

This is how people beat around the bush, you autist. They're literally just looking for excuses to set up a situation where they can fuck. They both know it.

>Not having instagram

Don't need to put pics of you on them, I take pics of shit I like daily, I just stick some on there.

It's terrible. I went to a bar tonight and there were so many slurs everywhere I just left

And yes I said yes normies are vapid yes they are yes

how do you even have time to entertain this kind of bullshit on the daily

This. And only this.

I don't really have much to do during my daily commute tbqh.

What kind of pathetic existence affords you the time to think of this shit?

>sees flag
>story checks out
>is faggot

That's rather amazing.

Me neither

I can barely watch TV any more, the commercials make me feel like I'm on acid

>man in the high castle
>dvd
This is making less and less sense all the time.

Maybe that's the point. Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to fuck a stranger you met on a fucking app and talked to for 2 mins about nothing. Maybe you shouldn't be on that hook-up app like a whore in the first place.
>I'm essentially a free prostitute becuz itz somehow empowering to wymynz hurrrr

Oh god I don't have any of that bullshit.

>Man in the High Castle
>Netflix
She better run, you're trying to skin her.

>Netflix
>man in the high Castel

I fucking hate the commercials. That's partly why I can't watch tv with my dad. It feels like imprisonment every 15 mins like psychological torture.

I've had more gfs after leaving social media than i did before

if i couldn't talk to my gf open and about everything i'd have no reason to be around her.
i only need 30 minutes to know exactly if i want to be around somebody. i'm so straight forward and open about everything that i piss people off right from the beginning. this way i know not to bother.

this picture is 100% right
pic-related

PROVE ME WRONG....

>Asking for vagene and bob IRL
where is that expanding brain template when you need it reeeee

I had a conversation with a girl and we both agreed 07 was when everything changed. Smart phones, social media, Obama, definite end of the golden age of PC gaming

What do you mean? Almost everything is exclusive for PC and computers are better than ever.

>history channel died in 2007
This was my favorite channel.

No we objectively have worse games now, we'll have a few gems here and their like new Vegas but games were objectively better before

Original Sin 2, Cuphead and the Xcom 2 expansions all came out this year and they're fucking stellar. The first 2 are arguably 10/10s

Billy and Mandy! Have a "everyone on Instacuck" gif

Games are very different now because they're meant for multiple platforms and to cater to a crowd either more casual or lacking the time to invest because of work or college

Shooters and MMOs have suffered a lot

>I'm essentially a free prostitute becuz itz somehow empowering to wymynz hurrrr
Fucking what? Two people want sex. So they have sex with each other. What are you missing, basementboi?

Only mass shooters play Fallout New Vegas.

Did you just take from the steam top sellers?

Maybe. But what is successful manages to keep PC relevant.

I think another problem is the maturing of the industry has concentrated everything in a few developers or publishers that focus on graphics over game play

Or just not taking risks, like valve these days

find god or kill yourself

it isn't just western women you faggot

Two people want sex. So they go on a hook up app or to a bar, pick up a virtual stranger and have sex.
>what are STDs?
>what is an inevitable emotional (or even physical) damage that hook up "culture" inflicts in the long run?
>what is a possibility of running into a psycho of either gender?
>what is meaningless fucking around until you become so desensitized to it and also so jaded that you can't pair bond?
>what is winding up alone in your 40s with a bunch of cats crying into a tub of ice cream "where have all good men gone?"
Sex between two people should be at least somewhat more meaningful than fucking some STD ridden random stranger off of Tinder, rinse, repeat.

That almost made me tear up because of how much I agree with you. Glad someone else besides me shares the same morals and convictions.

I have been told by lots of girls that not having a facebook makes me weird. But as an aside, if you ever do anything really crazy IRL, your lack of social media presence will cause people to believe you never existed. Its like you automatically get "unpersoned" by not having a facebook or other social media accounts.

dont lie rajhimmijhad

Thanks, user. I'm glad I'm not the only one, too.

Fucking this. I haven’t watched TV or gone to the movies in over 7 years. People can’t believe it when I tell them.

>which episode to watch
start at the beginning you dumb faggot

Should it though?

The only reason I have a Twitter is so I can get updates on /quest/

still got nudes

I do not agree that there is any depth to sex at all. Sex is just bodies smashing. There's more to love than porking each other, and placing that much weight on sex devalues love itself to the self-serving urge to make someobdy you like promise you that they won't fuck anybody else.
I do agree about STDs and most of the rest.
It doesn't matter though, because that's not what you said. What you said was some autistic bullshit about "hurr empwerment wimminz muh feminism cancer." So fuck off. You reduced it to something stupid and I called you stupid for it.

Chirst fags are right but they often fail to verbalize this. I am pretty sure this is why God doesn’t want you whoring around. Its a degeneration of sex from a renewing pair bonding ritual that propagates humanity into the future to a mere button your rat brain pushes for for pleasure. You get instant gratification out of it sure but I am pretty sure you end up losing the more important aspects of it for ever. I just don’t see how you can recover the pairboding capacity if you just whore yourself to strangers like that. Worst part is I am pretty sure sure it affects the stonk independent women the worst. That doesn’t mean it’s necessarily good for men either.

>men should pair bond
That's one way to be a cuck.

Thank you for assuring us beyond any doubt your a beta male cuck. The memeflag was the straw that broke the camels back on this one. Anyways it's two sheep having a conversation setting up a situation where they would clearly fuck without having to say it outright. This is how popular people get around. This isn't the only way to get laid but it sure is the easiest.

In my opinion: Ideally - yes, it should. Everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT I absolutely abhor how aggressively it's being shoved down our throats that it's perfectly okay to fuck someone you don't know, don't trust, that everybody does it, that it's somehow empowering and liberating, that if you disagree - you are a backwards caveman, that men and women are the same and that there will be abdolutely no consequences to living this lifestyle. I personally don't agree with this and won't accept it no matter how many articles promoting this HuffPo and the likes shit out.

facebook long enough to track down old what's her name you went to school with with the tits, worth it, deactivate.

liberal elite detected

thread

It's strange isn't it. We've known studies that points to promiscuity as a leading predictor of marriage instability, yet it has become so taboo to even discuss this problem. It's almost like leftists, who currently dictate social mores in much of the west, are trying their best to make both men and women miserable in the long term whilst destroying the nuclear family. We need to start labelling Leftists as anti Family and anti western Civilisation

I know a girl who loves Beowulf

except she likes it told from the thiefs perspective

and calls it "the hobbit"

LotR is historical fact btw

>I mostly agree with you but fuck off anyway because you dared to imply that feminism is cancer.
Feminists and their enablers and handlers are pushing this hook up culture, telling us that men and women are the same, that it's okay for women to ride a cock carousel and that it empowers them and doesn't make them damaged goods at all, that you should just accept it and if you have a problem with it - you're a slut shaming shitlord.
>but I'm going to call you stupid for stating that they are wrong and stupid anyway because reasons

>so many slurs everywhere I just left

Oh, you left alright

When i ditched social media 5 years ago i had also ditched the normie social life and only 2 friends stuck around and didn't judge me for it

I even hear stories how employers don't hire people without one because "its a sign you are hiding something" which is clearly not the case but people see it that way because society has made people to believe if you don't have social media you are immediately a loser.

And yea i haven't followed pop culture at all, i dont watch tv, i haven't seen any new movies, i hate modern music and on the side i rarely play games and when i do its usually old games people have long forgotten. This makes conversation and making new friends 1000x harder because if you don't share the same interests people will not want to hang out with you

Fuck this gay as fuck world

Fake news: David Foster Wallace was a brilliant writer who killed himself becaue he had bad depression.
Real news: David Foster Wallace was a hack fraud piece of shit who couldn't stop verbally masturbating over his own cleverness long enough to actually jack off, so he died of blue balls.

Sounds like 90 percent of conversations I hear nowadays.

>> I do not agree that there is any depth to sex at all.
My god this level of delusion. You must either have lost all sensitivity to sex or never experienced it as an emotionally bonding experience to claim that it has no depth. You’re reducing sex to just some other pleasure in life. But I understand where you come from. Today’s feminism, hedonism and nihilism would have you believe it’s no different than cocaine or heroin. Just another tool to stave off the pain of being.

>> Sex is just bodies smashing. There's more to love than porking each other, and placing that much weight on sex devalues love itself to the self-serving urge to make someobdy you like promise you that they won't fuck anybody else.

Ah now this is interesting. This to me sounds exactly like Lucifer himself speaking: the rationalizing mind thinking it can contain it all within its models. You’re right that having sex is a basic animalistic act. But I think you are underestimating to what degree humans are animals and the degree to which our animalistic rituals keep us sane and civilized. It’s no accident that marriage and monogamy is a human universal. Civilizations rests on the structure of the family and it seems to be pretty constant everywhere you look. Physical attraction and bonding are necessary but not sufficient for archetypal love. I understand there ar exceptions but for the vast majority of people that reproduce and propagate humanity forward embodying this archetype will make them fulfilled at least in terms of relationships. And finally, I think you must be either perveted or delusional to treat monogamy as some sort of weakness. Monogamy is human nature, it’s an undeniable part of what makes us human. But I would expect nothing less of lucier himself, to go as far as deny peoples humanity to prove a point.

I'd argue that the advent of hormonal birth control has had the single greatest impact.

The disconnection of pregnancy as a conseqence/result of sex led to the disconnect of sex and pairbonding/marriage/family, leading to sexual revolution.

And we all know what happened to societies of old when they became "sexually liberated".

I usually sit and get lectured about how great GoT is and how I'm wrong and stupid for not liking it.

So I just blind them with knowledge and tell them what myths and histories the storyline is ripping off, then I mansplain the propaganda they love absorbing, then head straight for the jugular and start quoting north korean propaganda videos.

they realise im above mindless fun and start dripping.

I hand them a towel and then leave to continue my quest to find a non-dumb bitch (there must be at least one or i'll gladly die off)

Off to Eastern Evropa I go for a blonde quiet girl who can barely speak english.

No it’s not. This is brain dead fuckwittery from social fucktards. Courtship is interesting, usually funny. This is desperate and pathetic.