Rewrite

Why does she wear the eye patch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCWKT9M2fGk
key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite_hf/rank/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seals her true power.
She takes it off when she wants to uses her true powers.

Eye patches are moe, but disfigurement and missing eyes aren't, so they just give her a funny colored eye.

She's a chuunibyou

She's an UNSO top agent but sadly can't into CBC reasoning

Shizuru is my waifu.

It's extremely ugly and counts as disfigurement.

it's to hide her Geass

Shizuru a cute.

Shizuru's route is the worst one.
Even Kotori's is better

Kotori's route is the second best route you pleb.
Akane>Kotori>Chihaya>Shizuru>Lucia

Atleast you have some taste
Akane > Lucia > Chihaya > Kotori > Shizuru

best girl, worst route

But Akane is best girl

At least the diary epilogue was pretty good.

she is above best, she is god tier. Also best route, better than terra, in my opinion.
yeah, it was a good mix of love and suffering, then the tree happened and i got mad.

I wish I wasn't so terrible at reading, so I could finish Rewrite already. I miss the times I was into VN's.

Shizuru's route is the worst, but Shizuru is the best girl. Not that it's an achievement in a cast so full of retarded cunts, but she's at least good.

I don't know Shizuru's route is better than Lucia's if at least because it can be read again without questing all the plotholes in it.

What plotholes do you mean?

While not exactly a plothole, the entire reason the route starts is pretty retarded IMO.

Eh Midou coming back from hell to help Kotarou in his final battle is probably the peak.
And I fucking loved it

>Midou coming back from hell to help Kotarou in his final battle
It's not like I want to help you or anything, baka

yep

Chihaya route was full of shounen cliches, but still liked it a lot, maybe the shirou/archer thing between kotarou and sakuya it´s one of the reasons i didn´t hate it

>Also best route, better than terra, in my opinion.
It's close between Akane, Terra and Moon
Though I think Moon is better than Terra.

>I think Moon is better than Terra
And so does everyone else, pretty much no one prefers Terra over Moon.

>believing in Kotaro's guilt-delusions
It's like the one time in the common route where you hear actual voice.

Where else is that fire coming from?

>where you hear actual voice.
What part do you mean?

eh, it was fun watching kotarou go emiya kiritsugu, but too much self-sacrificing and achieve almost nothing, make terra just a drama waste.

Himself.
Kotaro's ability allows him to manipulate aurora, which can do essentially anything if he uses it creatively enough. Aurora is the basis of familiars and any attack they use. Thinking of Midou simply allowed him to realize aurora in the same way Midou controlled Fuego.

There's a scene shortly after Midou dies where Kotaro imagines that the deceased Midou is talking to him, only for Midou's voice to be replaced by Kotaro's part-way through, which hints that it's just Kotaro's own halluicination.

He didn't go Kerry at all.
Kerry would have killed Jasmine and Midou
Also all the other times he refused to simply kill

As much as I hated this edgelord in the VN, it's still good to see him turn up
Him being one of the orphans Kotaro rescues in Terra is one of my favorite small twists

he killed people from guardian and gaia while protecting kagari in the forest

How can you dislike him?
He's so hillariously over the top

Yeah but killing people isn't the same as going Kiritsugu.
He also killed people from Guardian and Gaia in Akane's route.

They were trying to kill his loli. They had it coming.

>gao gao stagasaurus

>spoilers everywhere
Maybe I should stay away from the threads.

true, it´s just that killing for the greater good make me remember of his hero of justice nonsense

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

I thought animeonlies dropped this already. My b.

So what subs are recommended for this show? Just finished the VN

You don't have much of a choice.

HS, GJM or Chi
That's more choice than most.

It's extremely cute.

Kotori love

Canon marriage.

When they fuck, does Kotori get turned on by the thought of fucking a man ten years her senior?

Because it's cute and she's the cutest.

Does Shizuru please old men for meals?

Since she is filthy rich I doubt she needs to.

Yes, by being a nice and pure girl who politely responds to them in a dignified manner when she is spoken to.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ESAKA-SAN, NAZE DAAAAAAAAAA

man, this anime has such a low fucking budget. Anyone else put off by the art-style? it's missing several layers of shader

>Anyone else put off by the art-style
Not really, considering the VN's art is pretty bad too.

us who were anticipating it weren't surprised. as soon as the studio announced we knew the art would be shit and just prayed that everything else would be okay

She gets turned on by the thought of not actually having consensual sex and instead masturbating with the help of an mindless half-familiar love doll

GJM

I can deal with it.
It was never going to be as detailed as the CGs

I want to shoot my warm semen into Kotori's soft body as I hug her tight and smell her flowery scent.

Harvest Festa translation when?

Probably after the Rewrite+ one if it does well. Or is that on kikestarter?

Wasn't there something about Rewrite+ getting an official release and having Harvest Festa included?

Since I am at the beginning of Shizuru's route right now. Did she went through experiments just like Lucia's?

No. She's a natural superhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=DCWKT9M2fGk
I really like the ED

I actually thought the VN looked fine. Only character design that really turned me off was blonde guy in the red hood.

It's like koreans made this shit

They made him even more edgy for the anime

Every thread.

He's not anywhere near his edge level from the VN

>One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

Who is who though?

I assume Houki is the walking biohazard because of the gloves, right?

But what about the rest?

>No. She's a natural superhuman
You have my gratitude, user. My friend loves her ED theme.

>Who is who though?
You read the VN like the rest of us.

Her route is sadly pretty bad.
You should be able to narrow it down more

I mean in character design. Straight up looks like a crazy fucker now. Give him time to reach his VN edge levels.

I don't think they have the time to do the fuego fight.

It doesn't have to be the fight from Chihaya's route. They bothered to bring him into the anime so I'm sure they've got some more development with him somewhere down the line, even if it's just one fight.

Chuuni loli = top agent
Chihaya = friend with servant
Akane = literally worse than hitler Still best girl
Lucia = koffing

>You read the VN like the rest of us.

Come on, guys. I'm really lazy and seriously can't be bothered.

Is the Hitler that bitch with the massive strength?

The UNSO top agent is the loli and the one who's his alternative self is the club president?

Is it wrong for me to like discount Archer more than the real deal?

Thanks, man. I wasn't that far off I guess.

Not at all.
Archer is a jaded asshole but Sakuya is love

No. I also like discount Archer.

All the inconsistencies make sense because it's a new route...right?

Honestly I feel like I should put this off and just play Rewrite+ or whatever whenever it comes out. Did the psp/ps3/vita version include any new content to warrant the age rating switch?

I like Archer more, but Sakuya is best Rewrite boy so it's fine.

what inconsistencies are there? I'm really bad at noticing this kind of thing so I didn't notice anything.

key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite_hf/rank/
Nips also like discount Archer.
>that vote count difference between Sakuya and Kotarou

The inconsistencies exist because they want to fit as much fanservice into the route as possible.
Also there was a rating switch and Rewrite+ comes out 29th in Japan and ?????? in the west

Nah, unlimited Sakuya works was fun as fuck.

>Kotarou before Yoshino
Shit taste.

You haven't read the VN, have you?

I have

do you mean like inconsistencies between the routes? I assume its because its a new route and different things happen in different routes

>rating switch
Because ? you don't just switch from all ages >15+ >18+ for no reason

Read the VN.

Rewrite+ is gonna be 18+?
If yes I assume it's going to be because of new CGs being too violent rather than adding ero-scenes