Red pill me

Are the Swiss just german people?

Or 1are they another race entirely?

>Are the Swiss just german people?
No.
>Or 1are they another race entirely?
Also no. We long have transcended race, you silly burger.

>transcended race

So you DO have your own unique race!

hmmmm

I thought your ethnicity belonged to the German race

You thought wrong.

>German race
Don't be retarded, everybody can be German.

swiss are just nigger austrians?

why don't you try to transcend a full size flag faggot

But Austrians ARE German

are they?

this. Did you know that Mutti Merkel doesn't speak of Germans, but of "people to already live for a bit longer in Germany"? Fucking Krauts. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's not all about size, burger. At least our flag is rock stable. How many fucking flags did you idiets have to burn through already?

Legally, Austria is still part of Germany.

massive if true

Explain burg!

No, they are multicultural state.

best regions of switzerland?

It's like everywhere, libtards and shitskins ind the cities and decent people everywhere else.
Also, the French speaking libtards aren't real Swiss and we should get rid of them.

swiss is labelled as a germanic culture in EU4 so i'm gonna say you guys are Germanics

I had a cousin of a cousin who was Swiss and apparently he would go around in Lederhosen but no shirt kicking the shit out of people.

Family lore dictates he threw a midget thirty feet for messing with his girlfriend.

>go around in Lederhosen but no shirt kicking the shit out of people
You guys don't do that in your pasttime? Huh... You're missing out.

But hey, at least you got to keep Saarland, right?

they're mountain elves that pretend they live of rolex watches, chocolate, and nazi gold, but in reality they are just trapped in snow storms eating dogs for christmas dinner, and fapping at the idea of someone invading them

true if big

>fapping at the idea of someone invading them
>implying 50% of the burger, or any other, population doesn't do exactly the same
women, amiright?
Also there's nothing wrong with eating cats and dogs. Have you even tried it before? It's delicious. What's wrong with you burger? I thought you like meat?