The Black Sun

Why do jews Fear It so badly? What Power does it Hold? What way does Displaying it Weaken Them?
I'm really beginning to peek at The whole Thulean/Esoteric Ideals the SS Held after reading some Evola, Very, very interesting stuff, if any Anons have extra info on Espteric Redpills on it, post them.

The hidden sun.

The sun inside us.

it has awoken our spirits.

It's the super swastika, literally 4 of them all in one symbol

Have you noticed that nearly every symbol from any white culture has been deemed racist over time? I just heard some jew professor at a conference talk about all the racist tropes in Norse mythology. Shit, (((they))) are after Thor's hammer. They already hate the Cross and have successfully removed it from many Christmas city decorations. Like everything and anything that relates to white people is being targeted. How can normies not see this!? At least Southerners are somewhat based about the Confederate flag and monuments to fight their removal.

It's such a Beautiful Image, one that obviously Holds alot of Power.
I'd love to Wear it Publically, but doing so would burn bridges to any area of society I could Influence People from..

They want OUR fucking Cross, the Cross of a People who literally never did any harm to Others, and were even Enslaved (but oh no can't be enslanved unless you're brown) gone now as well!

>12 points, not 16...
It would be 3 swastikas.

What bullshit is this!? The Celtic cross is being removed? In Ireland no less? WTF!

Really? They are trying to say the Celtic cross is racist?

No, jews over where you are are trying to do what is saying.
So if an Irish-American wears a Necklace, Ring, Patch or Tattoo of it the kikes can shout "RAYCISSS NAZEEEE!!" And their army of media brainwashed idiots will hunt them down & try to destroy their reputation.

Shit, I got one of those tattoos. Guess I'm a natzi now.

Yea
Don't be surprised if you're on the beach or some shite and some blue haired bespectacled landwhale screeches "Nazi!" & points at you with her army of degenerates.
Fuck, seeing the way they are antifa would probably attack you just for having it
Don't let them guilt you m8.

I just hope they don't get it "officially recognized" as a hate symbol, I could lose my job. Not really worried about them bugging me about it out and about, I got it to honor my heritage and by god just like my granddad never backed down from a challenge neither will I.

Are you retarded? They worship the black sun more than anyone else.

I work in academia (yes it is a living hell) and I am strongly considering giving a presentation at the next conference about why only white culture is being attacked as racist. I know it will forever tarnish my reputation and very likely cost me my job but this is bordering on outright cultural warfare.

>thinks the cross is "white culture"
lol, you're so jewed it's incredible.

But it is. Jews hate it, outright hate it. Look at how they reacted to Mel's Passion film. It symbolizes them murdering one of their own who went against the grain and called them out on their bullshit.

>Black Sun
>Black cube of saturn
Lol, completely different things, lad.
Please do it, Dr Peterson. Your work so far has been a Masterclass in how to sow the Beginnings of the Redpill in People's Minds. Modern Nietzche.
I realised this Praying earlier, they sacrificed Jesus on a flattened out cube (Cross) to send a message.
Evil bastards.

>works in academia
>conference about shit topics
Nice degree faggot.

Do it.

LOL! I wish I was Dr. Peterson. No, I work for a smaller and by far shittier state school.

It pays the bills.

My penis is ready to be cut. Where do I go?

The Oven.

Yes goy, we absolutely hate you believing that ordinary Jews of the bronze age had the power to effortlessly torture and slay a literal aryan-god. We absolutely hate the fact that the first Christians were Jews who forcefully spread our culture throughout Europe, replacing native white culture and religions.. Make sure to tell all of your white friends... :D

It's like the seal of canaan.
Ancient tribe's symbol/representative of their tribe.
Why did they fear? indeed..
Written in holy books, each tribes have their own prophet/messenger.. so.. where's record about OURS?
like whole world covered in fog.