Why are liberals so fucking hot?

Why are liberals so fucking hot?

You have extremely low standards, but then again you guys fuck dogs so I don't think anything is off limits

well, did, or did you not read Nietzsche?

Head like a fuckin orange

Bahahaha! Her head is a strange shape indeed

He's for needy autistic children. Blames everyone but himself a lot like freud blaming it on penis envy.
Fuck no one past 25 believes that's shit.
>It's only for arabs and blacks. There the ones who fuck the most dogs up here.

that's her fetish

"There is no such thing as absolute truth or morality. God is dead fuck Christianity!" - the part of Nietzsche leftists like

"Equality is a lie, democracy reduces men to sheep, it is natural and good that the majority of men be slaves, the mark of greatness is how much one can cause others pain and suffering without feeling remorse, women are incapable of true understanding - oh and by the way when I said fuck Christianity it's because Christianity is too kind and forgiving and promotes equality " - the parts of Nietzsche that prove leftists have never actually read any of his books

I have. Not sure how you use him to support a marxist agenda... but then, nothing these idiots do makes much sense anyway.

post the actual quotes you fucking retard otherwise you're just a retard.

fail.

WTF I'm a shill for hill now

>he didn't read Nietzsche
Nice try, sweetie.

Quiz time hotshot. What's his most straightforward, non-nebulous book?

Can't know without reading them all.

I'll wait sweet cheeks.

roundass head wtf

she constantly gets fired for her jobs and is unemployed at the moment and always goes back to live with her parents in Maine, Bernie Sanders was her meal ticket what a shame

Well that's by far the dumbest fucking review of Nietzsche I've ever heard

Have your unwashed fish-eater. Our women are hotter, smarter, richer, and actually enjoy dick.

They aren't that hot though, they look old and tired. Most likely from continual drug use , what's OP fetish with burnout druggies?

I have. Typical of being brainwashed by commies they don't think for themselves they didn't get it.

omg so hot wtf i love liberals now

liberals women are sooooo hot

Women aren't really human they're just shapeshifters.

definitely

God hates Liberals.

Liberals die God laughs.

Why leftists think Nietzsche was one of them?

Liberals are not human. They are life-hating Communists. God hates Liberals.

Liberals die God laughs.

>reading nietzsche
become a true conservative-revolutionary, Sup Forums
ride the tiger until it tires