To all the Muslim guys, this is your future wife...

To all the Muslim guys, this is your future wife, she thinks that taking it up the butt and sucking random guys off makes her a virgin.

Pathetic, vile, disgusting. This is what feminism has turned modern day women into, stupid delusional roasties. She thinks that she won't suffer any consequences by taking it up the butt uncovered, hey you ever heard of herpes and HIV you stupid whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
patcondell.net/feedback/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I prefer other Arabian middle eastern guys like myself
What did he mean by this?

> no condoms necessary
guaranteed to have at least 1 STD

that's also exactly the same case in many Muslim regions in Russia.
Many such cases. Sad.

t. russian

All women are like this, not just arab sluts

>all women are whores no matter where they're from or how bad they've been oppressed
Can we revoke their rights to vote yet?

>she thinks that taking it up the butt and sucking random guys off makes her a virgin.

She's CATHOLIC???

Arab women were made for the pleasure of Christian men

Sorry, my future wife is a cute nice doctor because my dad's kind of a name in MB and I need a good cultwife

Sucks to suck bro

>people have a natural in-group preference
>women have a significant whorish streak

how fucking new are you here?

the whole muslimah waifu thing is a pretty sad meme, given the fact that middle-eastern women have a tendency to act up much more and be FAR more dramatic and less submissive.

It's almost like arab and, through it, islamic draconian attitude towards women is a push bag against a much larger tendency to be borderline drama whores.

p.s. 1001 nights is racemixing central, for example

This cant be fucking real,
>but for a chance with a real woman...

The fuck is an MB

Damn, even the Muslim girls are whores. What chance do we have?

This is the common practice for christcucks and other sky daddy niggers. To find the most disgusting and ugliest way to trick the religious bullshit

To all the Muslim guys...

pssst... most Lebanese is Christian

Like this if you literally cry every tiem

I got le trap joke user

>p.s. 1001 nights is racemixing central, for example

1001 Nights starts off with literally a BERZERK intro.

First brother's case wasn't race mixing tho.
Second brother's case was a disgusting nigger tier whore shit and shows that humanity knew about AWALT since back then.

> Joos: Feminism is Good for you goy!
See what happens?

This would be a good way to catfish Mudslimes for blackmail... Just sayin.

This shit is fake, whoever fell for it probably lost a kidney.

saged

Why do all middle eastern muzzies have silver dollar nips?

> pssst... most Lebanese is Christian
Interesting definition of "most".
Pic related

>Israeli

Kek.
Arab grills love the jewish cock

I think, think being the keyword, that he means outside of Lebanon. I still remember when Lebanon was a Christian country, was not so long ago.

all coal burners are subhuman vermin.

> outside of Lebanon
Emigration stats show pretty much the same distribution.

Maybe he meant America. Most Lebanese and Arabs in general here are Christians.

Those.
Borders.
Do.
Nothing.

salam akhi, kef al hal

she might be christian, but even if she isn't we muslims know women are as horny as men that is why we keep them in check in our lands but in the west we cant do shit so this happens, it filters them out because only true believers will be virgins

And you think this kind of shit is only happening now ? its been happening forever, but now these people have a platform to share their interests, don't let that kind of degeneracy get under your skin, read what schopenhauer had to say in regards to women, you will probably find it interesting.

trial of dunya...
>tfw when fiancée call u 'white'

where u from

Thats pretty known though that arab sluts take it in the ass before marriage.

Is that also why their asses are so big?

Looks fake as fuck.

I sometimes wonder who's behind this suspicious Craigslist ads, and what they are looking for. , I don't think its kidneys, or it would be more known. Perphaps to extortion you if you're dumb enough to send a photo of yourself or doxx yourself otherwise? Or just beat you and steal your money once you get to the location.

its because Arabs are not educated about sex, they have to discover sex through marriage, this bitch probably doesn't know what a STD is, all they know is they're not supposed to get pregnant or loose their virginity, thats all what these subhuman animals are taught

I am a Lebanese guy and I can confirm this. These girls are all secretly sluts but because of religion or tradition they are expected to be "pure". This is the result, they secretly do all this shit with guys they do EVERYTHING except for vaginal penetration just so they do not lose their virginity. Its disgusting because they act like gthey are the virgin mary when you meet them and deny they feel anything, then when you FINALLY get them in bed after much convincing and going out you do everything EXCEPT for sex, then when you break up later or stop talking to them instead of moving on like fucking adults they want to "expose" you and act like you are the one who treated them wrong, like you took advantage of them. EVERY SINGLE LEBANESE GIRL I MEET starts off with "I'm not like all the other girl" or "I'm not a slut" , then she would literally suck your dick, get fucked in the ass by you and some other guys and you knoww hats going on but as long as you dont think shes a slut its perfectly fine lol .. disgusting hypocrisy .. this is why I like American/western girls because they are more comfortable with themselves and are honest with themselves and straight up tell you if they are looking for something serious or just want to hook up. In Lebanese relationships, its always the guys fault for taking advantage of the poor woman who is innocent and just wanted to preserve herself -_- .. Honestly religion is the main issue, I can directly relate this to catholic girls who would get fucked in the ass but not the vagina because they want to stay virgins .. religion is cancer

Deport, deport, deport.

Its the Lebfag and yes exactly 100%

Yuck. A race of camels who wandered into human society, T.B.H., lad.

>as long as you dont think shes a slut its perfectly fine lol .. disgusting hypocrisy .. this is why I like American/western girls

No, all girls are the same no matter what race. That's why all girls have rape fantasies and more likely to have sex with you after a few drinks of alcohol.

What does rape and alcohol have in common? They both remove responsibility away from the woman, therefore they can't be accused of being a slut.

>"I'm not a slut, he forced himself into me."

>"I'm not a slut, I was drunk, so it wasn't my decision to have sex with him."

So if you want to have sex with a girl, invite her to have a few drinks. Then make your move. Even though she's not drunk, she'll pretend to be drunk. Now you can't call her a slut, it's the alcohol.

I've got a boner from reading that....

This is also the reason why if you ask girl, "wanna go watch Netflix and chill at my place?" She's more likely to agree. But if you ask her, "wanna go to my place and have sex?" She will turn you down because you can accuse her of being a slut. But the first one, you can't accuse her, because she can just say, "I'm not a slut, I just wanted to watch a movie."

All girls are hungry for sex. They badly want to have sex with you. The trick is to help her not appear like a slut. If she thinks she can have sex with you without looking like a slut, if she thinks she has an excuse, she'll do it with you.

Chads understand this

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it

No shitskins.

Guys is gender neutral you stupid nigger.

>muh dik

/thread

>muslims think they can protect their women from the degeneracy of the west when they move here.

Hehehe i have sum bad news

Seen some news reports from Pakistan, though from urban centers. Young women, and men fro that matter, look like your average western degenerates, I guess I was right, West is going to eat up Islam, even if Europe is going to get browner.

today op learned why Islam has tight control over women, because deep down they all become sluts if you let them

>how fucking new are you here?
You stupid fuck

woosh

Has Marutei Tsurunen already been mentioned?

>Tsurunen represented the Democratic Party of Japan in the House of Councillors from 2002 to 2013 as its first ever western member.

That's a hell of an accomplishment considering how suspicious the Japanese are towards foreigners. Obviously Finland is a bit of an exception as the older folk in Japan know of and appreciate
Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently he's very much a conservative politician and that's what the Japs prefer.

54+40.5+5.6=100.1

But OP.... she is Christian. Catholic Christian. She is Lebanese.

You know, it doesn't surprise me you're American. Your American stupidity can be seen from miles away.

You're a retard.
And there's unfortunately nothing you can do about it. Feel free to post and say whatever you want. But as long as you have that retard flag (flag of the USA) next to you, just know that you are not going to be taken seriously by anyone else.

You.
Are.
A.
Fucking.
American.
Retard!

Before you say something else; no. I am not a muslim. I am not a retard like you. I don't believe in any fairy tales.

flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life, but there are a few exceptions
>There is a multitude of reasons as to why women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>● Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Ankara Hospital, Ankara, Turkey

Most vaginaplasty hymen restoration is performed in Muslim countries because they obviously aren't virgins, only pretend they are.

>Lebanese

Lol stopped here, Lebanese girls are biggest whores in Arab countries, Lebanon in general is Las Vegas of Arab countries, a place to fuck and party and drink

And there are degenerate whores everywhere

I see a muslim girl in secret myself.

She's kinky as FUCK. Licks my butthole every time she's over. She's also kind of weird and I know it's because she's Muslim. Like she think turmeric disinfects any meat it's put on, she started farting openly around me on the first date, and she has a lot of body hair. She's a sweet cute girl though.

You do realize muslims make up 50% of the lebanese population right ? you swedish or more likely arab retard

100% made up
Itt: autistic virgins arguing over this shit

>t.asshurt achmed

Sounds fake n gay. ....but these westermized ones are eadily identifiable. But few but most open bit id say fstay away

I wonder why I stopped seeing the tree flag. Why the fuck did you pick the reddit flag?

>women are whores no matter the race, religon and political belief
I am shocked

This isn't surprising to me.

I had an iraqi 9/10 plaything for a while. She would only do handjob/blowjob/titjob and sometimes anal with thick condom. Closest I got to intercourse was her grinding her clit on my shaft.

Shit was cash. Hottest body I've had contact with.

Pro: she genuinely hated her own country and seen US/UK as liberators. She was crazy for white cocktail.
Con: regardless of above... she kept her promise of virginity until marriage with some guy her father matched her with. If I'd broke her hymen, she'd be kill.

I hate islam. I hate Muslims. However the idea and act of fucking their women is a turn on.

>Conquerors plight. Who to pillage first.

patcondell.net/feedback/

LOL

Over in the UK there gangs of 10-20 muslim repeatedly raping (or even consensual gangbanging) white girls/women.

Where's the gang of 20 white men gangbanging a Muslim woman???

Let's take a while to ((pic related))

It's called Cultural Enrichment.

White's don't have a culture.

Fake as fuck. OP is either a dirty Jew or Christ-cuck. They are just bitter because they cannot control their own women.

Not under my watch, Ameribro. I'll give her a good lesson.
Thanks for your concern though.
Btw, Lebanon is famous for their sluts.

>women are whores more news at 11:00

>whore is an sjw
really catalyzes my cashews