I'm gonna be honest Sup Forums. I give up trying to stay racially pure...

I'm gonna be honest Sup Forums. I give up trying to stay racially pure. It's pretty obvious that the white race is going to go extinct in the future, and that white people will forever be called the evil race.

I want my children to have the best possible future so for their sake I'll make sure that I'll breed with a woman from another race so that the child will be mixed, insuring them a future of minority programs and comfortable living in which they will never be called racist while also ensuring always being in the front of the line when it comes to job positions.

Think about your children. Mix your race.

So weak.. well you are white I guess

ok asian woman number 2

whatever

don't forget to surrender your white card and passport when you leave

Why do you tempt me with this

>chinked.com
Worst happening to our world

Is it weak to realize when there's no way you can win? It takes strength to know when to surrender.

Rather be a chink than a filthy mudslime or nigger

Im a mutt thats at least 25% white; my only choice is to race mix.
Feels bad man
Than again, staying away from white women might be a good thing

I will never understand how a man can resist the juicy latina.

>Sup Forums
>breeding

>ever

You can use asians as fuck buddies and that's it.

whites aren't going anywhere for a long long time. they might just lose their self determination.

ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN

you fucking retards dont even know why race mixing is bad

Think about yourself. Kill it.

I hit the gym. I work out. And i'm not ugly. All I need is a good income and it won't matter what my politics are.

Why do asian women have such large vaginas but asians men have such small dicks

Because they peak at 14?

Eh, a white with a similar body would be vastly more attractive. I just don't get yellow fever anymore. I used to think I liked Asian women, but now they look strange to me.

mixing with an asian is hardly racemixing, pretty much the only difference between us is facial features. stop being detailfags and understand asians are our greatest allies, possibly minus the chinese but still, with white blood they are still better than previous incarnations.

>Gym bros are right wings because data tells us so, feel free to judge them!

>Blacks never commit crimes ever FBI data is racist

>There is no such thing as a black gym rat

>leaf thinks China is sending them their best
Youve seen so much yellow trash its all became the same; we have same problem with blacks here

And i'm talking mostly real asians not american born ones, some are alright, but it's best if they are born in their home (homogeneous country.)

Don't worry, user-kun! no one wants to fuck me

Actually this has some truth to it. Gym bros are typically more competitive, both with internally and with others. People who are competitive typically have a tendency to be more K aligned. People who are K aligned, typically are more right wing/conservative.

> n-no goy, you just haven't met the right group of asians to racemix with
> thinking there is a right group of asians
> thinking that anything on this earth can match the beauty of white aryan women

Aryan women are the best in my opinion, but when it comes to america, nah they are cucked by empathy and emotion, like i said before homogeneous is always better. keep the kikes and muzzies out of the equation and everything seems better.

Give a white woman to Japan. They do not deserve you. The Caucasian nation has ended. Hispanics dominates America. Chinese people dominate Canada and Australia. In Europe, Arabs and blacks flow infinitely. Your land is a garbage reservoir. It is a high crime rate, low intelligence, low moral monkey's planet. Only Japan will continue peaceful, prosperous and safe for the next 100 years. The concern of economic stagnation due to the declining population will be solved by improving productivity by robots, IT and AI.

Amen. White women are basic at this point anyway. Asian women are the only non-basic women I've ever met