Be me

>be me
>at gym working out
>this fucker walks up to you and starts calling you a little bitch and asking you why you don't support legalizing marijuana

what do Sup Forums

Joe I'm literally high right now what the fuck are you talking about

Step over him.

Who?

>you why you don't support legalizing marijuana
if it gets legalized I lose my job

I roll with that guy over at Tenth Planet Jiu jitsu.. I always grapple with him.

dat pic kek

We used to have this guy working on the soccer stadium here, he had that disorder, whatever it is, he lit had no neck.

We messed with him as fuck growing up, each damn match. I haven't seen him years now, so he prolly died or something

You're just a kid you know, and there comes a man without a neck, he was also really small, that's funny to a kid you know. I wonder what disease that is

because legalization hurts small mom and pop grow operations with needless redtape and regulations and by enacting an expensive licensing program.All of which only corporate and wealthy interests can afford to cope with.

Joe, this is California. It's been legal for a while now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a workout to continue.

>Head and shoulders.png

Just kick his manlet balls, it's not like he was going to use them

how do i get over gym anxiety. i'm successful in every other aspect of life but i'm still a 6'2 lanklet. :(

>points to headphones
Can't here you bro
>continues workout

Stop caring about what people think. Just start doing really dumb shit in public until you realize no one fucking cares

not political fuck off. this isn't the board for this shit, go to . its tards like you who are ruining this board. you don't see this shit happening on literally any other niche board at all. shitposting is only funny to the poster, so enjoy laughing at your joke because no one else will. I wouldn't complain but this board already has enough to deal with when it comes to shills

Unless you're talking about anxiety of lifting weights. If that's the case then just look up any workout routine, watch videos on how they do the lifts, then when you're at the gym start working on your ability to contract muscles effectively

This thread is more suited to honestly

Smash his face with a fucking barbell

I pretend people are staring at me because I'm a sex god.

It's called headphones and don't stare at people. Or go with your bro and lift. Don't be such a faggot. Lift your weights, if someone smiles at you smile back. Honestly people are there to just do their routine and leave.

How would he know I don't support it ?

legit thanks

No problem man. The only times I've had to deal with assholes is during summer with high schoolers and sometimes there are trainers who think they're hot shit. Focus on a strength training routine and with time, dedication and a solid diet you'll be outlifting them. Nothing wipes the smugness off their faces quite like that.