Sell cellphone

>sell cellphone
>get a load of cash
>have a custom six stringed instrument made
>tune it like a guitar
>re write everything by the beatles
>get famous
>be swimming in profits and anthropomorphic prepubescent pussy forever

So many possibilities, and this guy decides to torture himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_hljrej7TA
youtube.com/watch?v=ShyWQRpkWh0
youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like you've never fallen in love before.

I do not understand what you're trying to say, OP.

It kind of is, huh?

Of all the flavors he could have chosen, and he wanted to have suffering.

You miss the part where he was cursed into loving Emi Tan and might suffer atrociously if he is separated from her for too long.

Gee, it's almost like he has no choice but to love her or something.

with all the series is done so far I would not be surprised if they eventually push the fact he only liked her because she seemed like the typical heroine character.

Hell he already has a better relationship with rem.

>Find out you can revive
>Devote a life to learning a certain art, like magic n shiet
>Kill self
>Back at square one, but now know magic n shiet
>Repeat until become talented in everything I want
If any of you wouldn't do that in that situation, you're idiots.

while I agree, it seems that the smell builds up every time more and more in this show, and we don't know the ramifications yet, so it might be limited in some way.

How'd you know?

The popularity of musicians--especially the Beatles--is dictated by the time they are in. No one in RE Zero would fucking get the beatles.

Like a Chapman stick? More than six, though.

>rewrite everything by the beatles
wew lad

>Spend 10 years learning a skill
>During that time you can't build relationships with people, because it's always being resetted.
>You find yourself losing all capabilities of social interaction, treating people like objects
>become a social recluse
>Die alone

>losing all capabilities of social interaction
We can't lose what we dont have

>lose all capabilities of social interaction
>devote a life to learn how to not be a Tomoko2.0
>Problem solved
>Kill self
Win-Win

There are already isekai WNs that do these kinds of things. Read them.

Don't you mean become evil fantasy warlord with high magicks

It's called Idolization, not love.

He has her pussy on a pedestal.

>reading

Jesus H. fucking Christ who let the nerds in here

>Become motherfucking Big Hat Logan.

logan a shit ,quelana best girl.

>losing all capabilities of social interaction, treating people like objects
The protagonist doesn't have any of that and already treats everyone as objects. He has no big thing to loss.

Boy does that guy look cold.

why couldnt we have the buhrsuhrk anime be somewhat intense like that

you could say , he pretty much lost his head about this shit

Subaru's savepoints move whether he wants them to or not. Especially when he does not.

If he sits around for years learning magic and then respawns a few days before his death, with Rem, Emilia, and countless others irretrievably dead, It would be a pretty major dickpunch.

>Die alone

Yeah like i'll die with hundreds of people standing by my side for me.

What do you mean? You guys have already gotten Rape Horse don't you?

i am talking about the whole thing

the execution of the cgi style killed the biggest part of the athmosphere , like playing a good game at literal 8 fps

ridiciulous camera movement , unreasonably low framerate , cardboard faces , and animators will most likely pussy out from lost children arc.

and i am not even complaining about the CLANG

Even rapehorse was missing his trademark horsecock.

I would watch this.

I've just gotten to episode 12, and Subaru is making a stupid decision to follow the half-elf despite her asking him not to when I decided to stop it.

Is this where the real suffering begins as Subaru makes stupid fucking decisions? Does he get better or is it just 6 episodes of cringeworthy bullshit after this?

I'm starting to understand why Subaru eventually went for Rem, because he probably sabotaged whatever relationship he could have had with Emilia; and Rem being a desperately lonely maid with trust issues would probably go for the first dick that treated her nicely.

How long would this cute girl last?

This.
Emilia worth the risk.

Both are one sided love.

Can Subaru even sing?

Honestly, out of all the things people have suggested Subaru could do, this has to be the weirdest one.

Depends. Are all of the other characters gender-swapped as well?

Someone dissuade me please, I'm about to drop the series because I'm worried it's just going to be consecutive episodes of Subaru being a dumbass from here on out, when I've enjoyed it up until now.

Gang raped on day 1.

Nope. They're all the same. Fem!Subaru is just going for the yuri route.

I giver her 2 weeks.

He mans up in Ep 18

Drop it please. Never look back. You'll be doing everyone a favor.

Who the fuck would rape her on day one? I say her odds should be about the same, until she goes, "Fuck the Knights!", but would Julius still beat her down?

>Who the fuck would rape her on day one?
Me.

>Me
N-no, that's now how it works. Granted she'd definitely be weaker than her male counterpart, so she'd definitely be at a disadvantage. I can see her latching onto Reinhard more than male Subaru though.

I watched from episode 01 to 15 yesterday and today, but now I have to wait for new episodes.
KUYASHII! I'm really up for more time travel series, but can't think of anything besides besides S;G and Erased.

This is why I try to watch only complete series.

Me and my two anons would stumble upon her in an alley on day 1 and brutally rape her. There's no way we wouldn't do that.

Well, thanks for the spoilers, asshole.

Fuck off

Why?

Jack Finney is that you?

I thought you died

welcome to 99% of all romances in anime

Yes, trying to abuse a magic ability that not only requires your death but is also under the complete control of a psychotic omnicidal witch is definitely a good idea.

>a naïve everygirl makes a promise to save a generic, all-loving girl who is somehow connected to the plot and slowly turns into a broken, cynical stalker after failing to save her multiple times because of time travel powers.

Wow, just like my mahou shoujo.

Who says all the humans and creatures would like the Beatles in that land.

why r u in this thread if u care about anime spoilers?

you forget the gang of thugs MC ran into right after he found himself in the other world? yeah, that would be faster than day one and more like hour one.

It's a fucking cartoon mate, no need to be melodramatic about it.

Subaru is going to be cringeworthy for a couple of episodes, he gets his development at episode 18 but otherwise he makes a lot of mistakes that can't be taken back.

Something people tend to forget is that we have been watching this series longer than he's been in this world, even considering the loops.

A little kid in a magical world of horror isn't something you can easily adjust to

>Six strings
youtube.com/watch?v=a_hljrej7TA

Subaru's encounters (with the one exception) didn't have him being on the losing side though. Plus, they didn't try to rape Priscilla, so why would they try to rape girly Subaru?

>yfw KKK gonna visit da 'hood

Al would out him.

>homura eventually turns into the ultimate evil to save her waifu

>sell cellphone
>get a load of cash
>stay in the town and spend the money with fantasy whores
>living a dream
>decided to be famous
>but few days later after the sale the cellphone batery died and the buyer finds you and wants another one or the money back
>you tell him to fuck off
>the buyer call the knights
>the knights arrest you by selling a "fake" product
>go to jail
>get raped
>kill himself
>respawn in the jail
>get raped again

The first thing to do after sell the cellphone is get out here. So, if you want to be famous, you'll have to be elsewhere. sorry my bad english

He's a bit corny but I think he can..

youtube.com/watch?v=ShyWQRpkWh0

True but still not love.

Being Subaru is suffering

Teenage girls will like the Beatles no matter what dimension. If Subaru just dressed skimpy or something while he played "And I Love You" or "Hard Day's Night" or some shit, it doesn't matter the teenage girls or the species, if they have never experienced anything like that they WILL be wet and there will ALWAYS conveniently be some happy merchant in the vicinity getting wet at the idea of making more cunnies wet for more monnies.

I thought of this when I first watched the show though. Any rational person's thought process would not be "I'm going to a dark alley to do protagonist things," even a teenager would think "well, were can I find a place to stay, what skills to I have to show, can I get to know anyone, etc."

The point of this show is not about a poor normal boy being transported into a shitty world and failing because the world is harsh (don't get me wrong the world IS harsh), but I mean Subaru was a failure and a loser before teleported anyway. I think most anons would do much better than him. I like him as a character, but he is supposed to be kind of stupid.

What could possibly go wrong?

>train all you life in magic and shit
>kill self
>your body has reverted to before you trained in magic and shit
>your magic gate is completely undeveloped
>you can't use magic and shit
>realize you're a literal retard
>go shitpost on re:zero threads

ftfy

>become a third tier NPC that nobody cares about

Subaru's position is slightly different than other time-looping heroes since he's there at the whim of the witch. He doesn't know anything about it other than he can't tell anyone about it and it seems directly related to Emilia.

We've been saying this since day one.
Multiple times per thread.
Nobody on Sup Forums reads any thread they are in, always ask the same questions, and say the same complaints.
Nothing will ever change

>he thinks having managed to open your gate and develop your magic won't make the process significantly faster the second time around

Please inform us what is love then, oh wise sage.

>he thinks breaking in a product is suddenly made faster by having done it before to another product

Sure my peasant fellow. Here is:
youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE

Implying beetles music would be good in their era. Use your brain, Beetles was very new age music and old people hated it. You would be better off doing Celtic music or some shit.

>old people hated it

That's kinda the point now, isn't it?

>Invent steam engine
>become rail baron

>Invent electric generator
>Invent electric motor

>Be responsible for two industrial revolutions.

First off
>Invent steam engine and electricity
>In a world that has fucking magic

Secondly, just because you invent the steam engine doesn't mean you suddenly get an industrial revolution. Basic steam engines have been around since late antiquity in Rome, Greece, and China, the industrial revolution didn't happen because some nigger figured out how to move shit with steam, it was a complex interaction of various social and political changes, population migration and density, and economic factors that lead to mass manufacturing of goods gaining popularity and triumphing over traditional means of production, and really the industrial revolution really began over century before the steam engine gained traction, with manufacturing based on water powered mills, the technology for which has existed since the 3rd century BC.

>celtic """music"""

>>re write everything by the beatles
What if the people of this world have good taste?

oh, you

Unhealthy obsession =/= love.

>people
>good taste
AAAAHHHHH,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Does this show have a manga? I saw you guys freaking about about a chapter for something this week, thought this show had something to do with it?

Why does he like her?
All I can tell is that shes pretty and she helped him once the first time. The exact same thing can be said of Rem, or any other of the opening girls.

This is honestly my main problem with the series, and maybe they're kind of addressing it with the recent eps? They potentially are saying that Subaru doesn't actually love her but just has puppy dog love. I hope that's where it goes at least.

It's not a normal type of love. Subaru is fucked in the head. But to him, it's a true kind of thing.

>Implying the writers are clever enough to intend this and are not just socially awkward fucks who've only ever felt this kind of """love"""

>ignoring the fact that they're deliberately not showing Subaru's backstory in the anime so far

Good point, but god is it taking its time trying to fucking subvert this shit.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Listen here nigga, Aphrodite's Child is one of the best concept rock bands of all time but no one ever talks about them.

Not this shit again.