Dangan Ronpa 3

What's you favorite type of donut ;_;

I personally like ones with a hole in the middle and the jam coming out of them.

>OP has a hallway with a light at the end
>Kirigiri is falling, Naegi tries to reach out and save her but fails to grab her hand
>OP has Kirigiri being hanged
>Makoto's peculiar "no running in the halls" NG code

Kyouko will be hanging at the end of the hallway and Makoto will be forced to walk towards her as she slowly suffocates, and he could have saved her if he was allowed to run. Screencap this.

Delet this

I wonder if jogging is against the rules.

She's not filled with jelly anymore...

Anyone else think that its weird they didn't show what asahinas bracelet said? Since they were gonna kill her off you think they'd show us what it said. her bracelet is probably related to her death like she cant leave naegi or she has to kill him.
also inb4 kyoko's bracelet says she cant interact with naegi

So this is what they meant by black hope

>your face when this motherfucker won't die

Where is he anyway?

busy fucking genocider and komaru

Series that kill off all the characters are edgy trash

muh despair

>implying the best boy would die like some pleibian

Well, she still has still some strawberry jelly inside her.

The fact that some of it poured out doesn't mean she doesn't have any more.

>Komaru accepting anyone else's dick than Naegi's or Touko's

Dropped

>tfw this universe no longer has chances to happen
At least she would be alive and with kids :(

Just watched the episode.

THEY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!

THEY FUCKING DID IT!

Wasn't expecting it. At least not this early on in the show.

So when will Makato's sister, Togami, and the 77th class show up to save the day?

>no longer in the "alive team"

Honestly he was probably 2nd in command at the 14th branch under Kigiri, so he's probably in charge there while she brought Naegi to the HQ

Don't quote me on that though

>can't run
He can still crouch pretty fast, tho

Doubt it. Maybe Komaru, but Toko is out of the question. Komaru/Toko is probably the canon pair anyway.

When weedman will figure out how to escape the island, because no one beside him and the trapped ones even know where the island is located.

Best girl coming through

If I was him I'd just crawl on the ground fast like a lizard. Or on all fours.

Can't wait to see what this is all about.

>"Kirigiri!"
>Makoto drops down and begins rolling

Did she even get to know about her brother's death before she died?

Assuming they weren't moved in the first gas attack.

>"Kirigiri!"
> Makoto dives to the floor and starts running on his hands

Beautiful Donut Girl Too Good For This World, Too Pure.
;_;

Guys what if Chisa was actually the killer but she killed herself because she is too nice to kill someone.
Her eyes were open when she died.

>those pixels in her face

Sharingan

>Kirigiri is slowly suffocating on a hangmans rope
>Naegi is rolling, jumping and moonwalking toward her
What a pure romance

the fuck is this grammar

>her first shipping material with Naegi
>ded 5 seconds later

This doesn't feel canonical

>Black guy was only there to show what happens when they break a rule

Why won't Munakata chop his hand with a katana before it injects poison?

Sure, because that would help her lover and not confuse the shit out of him at all.
>HA, instead waiting to die I will wake up and quickly kill myself

Now theres nothing in the way of Naegi x Kirigiri.

We don't have to hear his voice anymore. This is a good thing.

>comic sans
Now this is true despair

This. How lucky.

They run out of jokes and racial stereotypes to give him anything else to do.

>they killed asahina

FUCK IM MAD WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER;;__;

This is true hope

>defacing the hand of hope
Tell him, Chisa.

Even if they manage to not die of infection or blood loss Monokuma wouldn't let someone exploit a loophole that obviously.
There may not be gun turrets but who knows what else exists in the building which is very likely not the original one.

>survive the killing game only to get killed

I swear to god you fags have to be the least-read people I've ever seen

Asahina dying, specifically this early, was the most predictable death they could've done

Except one or the other dying as the climax of this arc as we all know will happen

If this is real I'm going to be so mad.

Mask Girl deserves better.

Oh yes there is.

Open your fucking eyes. Japanese did a few years ago. Now it's your turn.

Man, people are using the dumbest shit to base their theories on, I swear

Also, remember the theory about which side they're facing determining their cause of death

Kigiri would have been more predictable, since it would have given Makoto bigger despair, and he won't have anyone to hold his hand during the ordeal.

Asahina had no reason to be killed. she was 2pure

She's with Touko forever now

why we got two threads though?

Kirigiri is plot relevant, and since Asahina died, only retards think her and Naegi are in any danger at all until the end

Honestly? I hope its Naegi.

You aren't a man until you've moonwalked for your waifu's life.

I wonder if there is a reason the mouth patch looks like kirigiris gloves

Is Persona 4's bracelet thing not being able to open doors?

Probably, yes.

Likely, it exists to set up an alibi for him for any murders that occur in closed rooms.

Naegi was trying to comfort a friend user, it doesn't have any alternate meaning when come from the SHSL Nicest Guy On Earth.

OK boys I've been thinking about the NG codes and if there's a theme. What about mythical creatures? We know DR is no stranger to taking inspiration from myths, what with Syo being based on a Kuchisake-onna kinda with her whole scissor schtick.

>P4 Protag - Vampire
Can't seem to open/go through doors, vampires supposedly have to be invited in before they cross a threshold

>Kirigiri - Mermaid
Can't seem to talk to men, in the little mermaid fairy tale, the mermaid exchanged her voice for legs

>Traitor - Werewolf
Wakes up at night and turns into a monster. Read: Kills people

>Naegi - Zombie?
Can't run. This ones a bit shit since 28 days later and every zombie film that succeeds it exists. But if we're going off old stuff, it could work.

I don't have anything for Bandai, which is a shame, cause it means the two confirmed NG codes are the shittest in this theory. Obviously, goes without saying that there's some Minotaur theme going on with Gozu. Also, maskbitch also goes back to Kuchisake-onna with the mask. It's an idea anyway, if one hell of a reach. But what would DR speculah be without reaching?

>killing best girl voiced by best seiyuu
dropped

Okay, theory.
There is more than one traitor. Actually, most of the characters are brainwashed by Despair. None of them realize it. Monokuma is able to switch them to despair personality at will.

Are these fuckers seriously gonna just watch this shit doing nothing?

They don't give a fuck; it's not their problem anymore.

Kyouko voiced by Hikasa wasn't killed

What if the traitor changes each cycle and they are told that everyone is killed if they don't refuse.

>Ibuki not in the band

They gotta wait for soda to build something to get them off the fucking island they're on

If it wasn't for Naegi they would've been executed on the spot.

Naegi gave them another shot at life.

He's not dumb enough to go to a place where all the are leaders gathering at once.

Calling it now, weedboy is going to fly back and get them and they'll all rescue the B team.

THAT FUCKING CHEEKY AI PIECE OF SHIT

Reminder that Despair Arc will drop the Slice of Life very soon and that shit will first start to get real with the introduction and subsequent murder of Fuyuhiko's sister. Mahiru or Fuyuhiko will be the first to despair as a result

Naegi-kun, my panties seem to be soaking wet. Can you help me solve this mystery in my bedroom?

>Boxer gets a dude killed because he can't not act like an abrasive asshole for 3 seconds
>Barely phased and just brushes it off

Fuck this dude and his butt buddy.
Chisa made some shitty friends.

>The Remnants of Ultimate Despair just spend their time ROCKING OUT as they wait for their braindead friends to get out of a coma

>Ibuki
>alive

UPUPUPUPPUUPUPPUPUPU

Maybe if she survived over Akane.

This takes place immediately after DR2 right? They'd be leaving their fellow comatose despairs.

Akane is way hotter

Theory. What if they were put into a VR machine when they passed out?

See you on thursday user.

>if she survived
love don't die user

post YFW the remaints of dispair come to save the day saving those who wanted them dead

Sorry, he's busy masturbating over Sayaka. You'll never win.

>forwhatpurpose.jog

Would be a really cliche ending, though.

>Kirigiri is plot relevant

How so?

Because she looked at wall that the writers could make literally anyone else look at?

Or because her dead dad was the Hope's Peak principal?