Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not at all. i'd rather love a piece of shit than her

I love Orihime the most.

at least you admit your literal shit taste

I love Orihime lots and lots.

Fake spoilers from Netabare say:

Ichigo shocked at his sword cracking fails to react when Yhwach brings out his own sword and cuts Ichigo down, cutting off both his legs.
Renji snaps and charges Yhwach, only to have his arms blown off by Yhwach's shadow.
Yhwach to a dying Ichigo: I have already seen everything in this future.
Aizen: Since when did you start thinking that you were seeing the future?
Yhwach: !?
Aizen explains that his bankai affects even Yhwach. Says that it's no wonder that Yhwach didn't notice it as his power works on him even if he is a human who can see into the future.
Yhwach in the real world is caught in Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

Please, whoever you are, don't post Orihime nor Rukia in this thread. Just don't.

>please don't post bleach girls in a bleach thread
Stop being such a grump.

I want to marry Nemu.

He is probably just tired of all the shipper shit.

I hate how we don't even see Yhwach's eyes anymore. He is way too boring looking currently

>the sight of a bleach character makes people ship
Most of the people who genuinely get upset at seeing Orihime/Rukia posted are people who are looking to shitpost.

There is literally nothing wrong with posting either girl, just with posting shipping shit.

It makes me sad that people aren't able to discuss characters without automatically jumping to shipping them. Shipping is such cancer.

What if Aizen did become one with his Zampakutou?

So kubo is really rushing the ending and we are not getting any lore on soul king?

At this point I'm surprised ichigo is such a cuck, with all the semen demons vying for a piece of his ban kock

He'll probably be able to cast illusions without using the sword.

If Yhwach failing to break Ichigo's Bankai is due to anything besides pure luck, it's probably that Aizen messed with Yhwach's perceptions enough that the Almighty missed.

pic extremely unrelated?

We're not getting answers for a lot of things, user.

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but Kubo isn't a good writer. He just makes it up as he goes, and does a poor job at that. He won't answer any questions he has forgotten about, doesn't care about, or would only cause more problems so he'll ignore them.

Discussion time friends: best villain in Bleach?

My vote is for Starrk. The whole thing with his isolation really made him a sympathetic character, more than any of the espada. He seemed to detest combat and death, he was the only one that cared when barragan died. He probably would have given up on Aizen if Lilynette hadn't encouraged him to keep fighting.

also loli-fu

Yhwach and Aizen could easily discuss the Soul King. But only if Kubo cares.

I miss them

He had good moments, it's really that this arc is extremely rushed.

I just want them to be happy. I doubt Starrk did much bad stuff compared to the other espadas

>Starrk

He'll be back in Bleach:RE right? ;_;

hard to call it rushed when there's entire volumes devoted to each individual meaningless fight, with the same exact pacing as the last. every chapter ends with one character getting BTFO, then the next chapter reveals they were only pretending/weren't affected, and turn the tables. rinse/repeat.

like, you want this to take even LONGER? fucking why, just kill it already.

Ulquiorra a best

imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Barragan, lost everything to Aizen. Even with his last breath he tried to take him out.

Stop reposting your shit every thread. No one cares about your autsim.

>your shit
>implying im him
>implying i dont just want you to call him an autist

Meaningless isn't the word. All those Quincy fights in SS were completely irrelevant because yhwach killed all his subordinates anyways, Kubo should have cut the villains down to a handful so he could have actually developed them and made this arc worth reading. He did a good job with most of the espada, and even the shinigami when they were bad guys.

>Stop reposting your shit every thread
This but at shipfags.

Posting someone else's autism with autistic frequency is still autism.

You are obviously him and are desperate for those juicy views.

wrong thread

whos top left?

She seems the kind of girl that'd be super hairy down there.

He recently got another one. I'm growing more and more impressed each day. Bleach fans are really something.

It's too bad Kubo squanders the love of fans this dedicated

His existence apparently made everything around him die.

Is Starrk what truly defeated Aizen?

OPN just posted spoilers.

ユーハバッハ「――何とも 忌々しい幸運だ」

「一護」

■又もや――!?

一護「···何······だと······」

驚愕する一護。
藍染「···砕けろ」

「"鏡花水月"」

藍染が解号を唱えると同時に、辺りの景色が砕け散る。
さらにユーハバッハの背後に斬り掛かろうとする一護、阿散井が。

ユーハバッハ「なにっ···!?」

攻撃を避け損ね、腕に軽い切り傷を負うユーハバッハ。

藍染「······おや」

怪しく微笑む藍染。

藍染「黒崎一護たちが現れることも全て――」

「"視えていた"のでは なかったのか」

ユーハバッハが苦い表情をしているのが口だけで解る。

ユーハバッハ(何故だ――)

("全知全能(ジ·オールマイティ)"が―― "未来"が――)

("視えない"…?)

次の頁、見開きで藍染とその前に倒れて居るユーハバッハ。

藍染「――"卍解"」

「"鏡花水月永黒虚夢(えいこくきょむ)"」

それを見て驚く一護と阿散井。

藍染「···"催眠"とは いわば"夢"の様なもの」

「在る筈がない物事を あたかもそこに在るかのように見せる」

「私の卍解 "永黒虚夢(えいこくきょむ)"は···」

「指定した相手に最もな苦しみを···」

「"悪夢"として 途切れることなく 永遠に与え続けることだ」

一息置いて再び話始める藍染。

藍染「さて···」

「もし 来世で貴方が目覚めることが出来たなら―」

「その能力を――」

「――存分に駆使して頂いて構わないよ」

■鏡花水月の真の力に···平伏すのみ――!!

Grand Fisher obv.

But I can't read Spanish

Aizen fucking Bankai. Holy shit.

>it's really that this arc is extremely rushed.
This arc has been going for like 200+ chapters now
That's longer than most series retard

This came out of OPN, someone please translate:

マダラとユハバッハは彼の椅子に座っ、藍染をオフに直面します。 "何してるの?"マダラとユハバッハの両方と述べました。彼らは、彼らの前に何が起こっていたか信じられませんでした。彼らは素晴らしい光景を見ました。愛染は彼のペニスを握っていました。

ポータルのうち、いちご、蓮司、ベインとCIAから出てきます。彼らはすべてのユハバッハを攻撃しようとします。いちごの卍解ブレーク、ベインの飛行機の休憩、とCIAのベルト休憩。彼らはすべてのショックを受けています。ユハ・バッハは再びyaps : "マダラをバックスタンド、私はそれらを粉砕します。 」彼は彼の万華鏡と爆丸を活性化させます。

裸で泣いてナルトは、ポータルから出てくる、愛染はいちごの髪で彼と射精を見ます。だけでなく、いちごのたわごとをめちゃくちゃされていますが、彼の髪は今あまりにもめちゃくちゃされています。ベインは、彼のマスクを削除します。

Interesting. Can't wait for thursday

translation plz

bane?

Ichigo is fine, reality is changed

Yhwach is confused about why the future he sees with the Almighty is different than the one in front of him.

Aizen says it is his doing and he's been doing it from the start. Aizen then goes Bankai and knocks Yhwach the fuck out, making him go into an eternal sleep.

Doesn't seem like a full chapter. Especially with so little left.

Netabare fake spoilers
Aizen's bankai allows him to cast an infinite nightmare that shows the victims greatest fears in an endless loop for as long as he wishes it.
Its name is Bankai Kyoka Suigetsu Eikoku Kyomu (Perpetually Black Nothingness).

There's a lot of shit talking and Yhwach is clearly distraught by not being able to see the correct future.

Damn, so predictable

She loves it

Sounds familiar.

thank god this bane posting will end when bleach is over

>Aizen's bankai allows him to cast an infinite nightmare that shows the victims greatest fears in an endless loop for as long as he wishes it.
So, basically Itachi genjutsu

Sajin = Fluffy

It's not enough for a full chapter unless the pace slows to a crawl. There's no real fighting and only a few lines.

I hope he can be a shinigami again after this arc. Come on Mayuri/Kisuke

Tsukuyomi is not infinite. It wears off.

Why does Orihime love Ichigo? I don't want to hear shipping arguments, I don't want to hear who's going to end up with who, I want it laid out for me, why did she fall in love with him? What traits does he have that attracted her?

Izanami is, though, unless you give in and beome a good guy. This is like both of them combined.

How many asspulls to defeat these guys are we at so far?

4 by my count

He's kind.

>Bleach threads only getting good on the home stretch to the manga's end

She had no one in her life besides her brother, who's sexually off limits.

It's only natural she'd attach herself to any guy that's nice to her.

He was there when her only positive male figure died.

He's the only other human with that ridiculous hair color.

She thinks he's funny, and also clearly was smitten with him based on his desire to protect people.
Remember that she first met Ichigo when her brother died.
And that's another thing, He's great at making her feel valued.
most of her emotional connections to Ichigo revolve around how he's the sun, like masaki was, and she's just drawn to that, most likely because her own life was so filled with darkness.

I would say the Soul King is the only thing that will get answered. Just alone for the fact that the potential death of Yhwach means that another Soul King is needed. But depending on how Kubo will solve things we might get answers for lot of things. I wouldn't mind if we get another Aizen reveal, but this with the Soul King himself. There are things that hints towards that, so it wouldn't be an asspull.

The Two Sided World End 2
Yhwach: How lucky, Ichigo.
Editor's note: Again...!?
Ichigo: ...what... the hell...
Ichigo's shocked.
Aizen: Shatter, Kyouka Suigetsu.
Because of Aizen's attack, Ichigo (and Renji) manage to appear behind Yhwach and strike him.
Yhwach: Nani...!?
Yhwach can't avoid the attack an his arm gets cut off.
Aizen: ...Ha!
Aizen's being smug.
Aizen: So Kurosaki Ichigo appeard... or was it that he didn't appear before.
Yhwach has a bitter look.
Yhwach (How?/Why?) ('The ALmighty is'... 'The Future' is...) ('I can't see it...?')
Yhwach gets fucked up.
Aizen: Bankai. Kyouka Suigetsu Eikoku Kyomu (Perpetually Black Nothingness).
Ichigo and Renji are surprised.
Aizen: It's 'Hypnosis' or rather a 'Dream'. My Bankai Eikoku Kyomu creates true suffering over and over again. You could call it an endless 'Nightmare'.
Aizen: Well... If you should wake up in some kind of afterlife. It's ability would still hunt you down.
Editor's Note: Kneel... in front of Kyouka Suigetsu's Might!!

I'm going to marry that girl.

IIRC in the early days of Bleach she said she liked him because he had a funny face

Sorry, but she's already mine.

No he wasn't

No, mine.

That would mean that the partial cracking was completely fake, and thus pointless.

>Remember that she first met Ichigo when her brother died.
No she didn't

Stop. Orihime is for love, not lewd.

It was Kubo's idea of a dramatic cliffhanger.

I like Orihime for her personality

Is this actually confirmed? The first OPN spoiler last week was fake.

It's Monday, user. We're just speculating.
>not loving everything about Orihime

Never

Just report it, don't feed it.
Too late, she's mine.

I'm literally the one who loves Orihime the most!

POST ISANE

No, that's me.

Why are you false flagging? Just stop.
I only have a few pictures of her with others.

But you aren't me, so that' s impossible.

I'm not falseflagging at all.

This art makes me want to puke.

There's much worse out there.

>I'm not falseflagging at all.
You are though. It makes me sad, Orihime shouldn't be used to false flag. She should be loved and cherished.

Just gals being pals.

What makes you think that I'm falsefalgging? I literally post in as many threads as I catch.