I don't get this stupid "Ryuko is edgy" meme

I don't get this stupid "Ryuko is edgy" meme.

If anything she seemed very level head and focused to me. She even hated being half naked.

Exactly, it's just something people repeat.

Frequently angry or disgruntled.
Motivated by revenge.
Vehemently anti-establishment.
Openly defiant of authority.
Violently rebellious.
Delinquent.
Red/black color scheme.

Edgy isn't bad by default. Her character was fitting in the context of the setting and story.

The "Ryuko is edgy" meme was born from Sup Forums trying to shit on this anime because Sup Forums liked it

She sounds more Libertarian than edgy.

kek

If you don't know what libertarian means.

Maybe anarchist

Irrelevant American political platform.

How ignorant, they exist in europe as well. Though not big enough to influence politics.

kill la kill is shit

>Delinquent
Wat

its because of her design

She describes herself this way when talking about her previous relationship with her father, doing poorly in school, getting into fights frequently, etc.

nice

I'd edge my dick up her ass knowwhatimsayin?

"edgy" is a term largely used by retards

Did people forget it was just a joke made by people who looked at that announcement preview where Ryuuko was just a black and red blob and basically just looked like some new edgelord?

>Vehemently anti-establishment.
>Openly defiant of authority.
>Violently rebellious.
You just fucking repeated the same shit three times with different wording just to make your list of 'edgy' things longer.

Establishment refers to the system in power.
Authority refers to the people in power.
Violently rebellious refers to beating people up as opposed to peaceful protest.

No, she's straight anarchist

It's a joke that started because her coloring and backstory have remarkable similarities to Shadow the Hedgehog.

I don't think that she has any political view. She just wants to find out who killed her dad.

Edyuko is a dumb whore whose dialogue revolves around telling people she will kill them and she is independent

Hopefully anime voice actors will start using manlier sounding women so this slut can be forgotten like opm and akame kill

Even the lyrics of the main theme reminds us of this.

Neither do people who claim to be libertarians.

Ryuuko >>>>>>>>> Simon

this is probably the most accurate conclusion, especially since very few of her interactions in the show are edgy in any remarkable manner

Revenge = Edgy.

Post better girl

Libertarian is the de facto edgelord political party.

>literally cuts her wrists
How's that not edgy?

"I need to find whi killed my dad"

I think thats a line

She eats straight up lemons as a snack
If that's not edgy, I don't know what is

That may be true but you still have to admit that during second half she became almost cartoonishly edgy. So "crawling in my skin" over the top she almost turned into a parody of edginess.

Ryuuko is the Shadow the Hedgehog of anime.

But she's a cute.

E D G E
D
G
E

>Ryuko
>level headed
?????

This.

Seriously, what can be more edgy than eating lemons.

Eating frozen blood pentagram Popsicles?

There just fucking lemons anons.

Okay tough guy
Get a lemon right now, and bite into as if it were an apple without wincing or tearing up

I actually have, but I really like sour food.

It's just a a more sour orange that can fuck with your teeth due to the excessive amount of acid. Don't have any at the moment though. Local Costco had no fruits for shit this week.

has to give the shirt fucker blood somehow
would you rather she bite her thumb or some other bullshit

Grumpy Ryuuko is CUTE

She's my waifu

Sounds like a typical hot-blooded character, not edgy.

MODS

>ITT: Nobody knows what "edgy" means

If you don't think this is edgy you need to sharpen your instincts.

OW

Nudist Beach Nonon > Ryuko

That was worst nonon though

>lying over the internet

>not liking delicious flat stomach
You don't know shit about anime.

I want to beat Ryuuko up and have my way with her while she glowers and feebly resists

agree

I don't think anyone in Sup Forums knows what edgy means.

Not even myself.

I think mostly because she shared the same color scheme as Shadow and DMC Dante, who were edgy.
But I also think it was the premise of Senketsu that "We can beat this guy if we [X] more"

You are either a fedora, an edgelord, an cuck, an sjw or plain white bread.

Welcome to Sup Forums 20(current year): Stereotypes and fallacies.

dude she literally cuts her wrist before every fight

Don't lose your weight.

Every single thread, till the dawn of time

>till the dawn of time
but that doesn't make sense user

Fuck you.

i'm sorry
still doesn't make sense

This is terrible, just stop.

That was just irc trolling. Don't listen to the shit posters.

You cannot stop unstoppable forces.

>inter-board fighting when you are all the same
like pottery

>edgy

She could probably kill you with one finger.

OW THE EDGE

She really is.

Fucking Edgy Slut.

Describe in detail what you would do to Ryuko

Ryuko is the definition of an angsty teenager.
Her whole character development in the show is about becoming less angry and more social.
A few kawaii scenes here and there don't change the whole purpose of her character.

Fucking edgelords.

pls to post more Ryokus PLS

PLS

Force her on her knees and throatfuck her

>you will never be in the Ryuuko gang

why live?

Ryuko is a sweet girl whose had to go through some angst because of her circumstance. Through her development in the show she is able to get over her self-loathing and be her sweet self.

A few edgy scenes here and there don't change the whole purpose of her character.

I don't care much for Kill la Kill but I do like that Trigger seems to really enjoy their work. Inferno Cop, Kill la Kill, Ninja Slayer and Space Patrol. All of them seem like them just goofing off and enjoying their work.

Edge and sweetness are not mutually exclusive.

It's really terrible and I hate it.

She was an antisocial rebel even before the death of her father and all what followed.
And there's no self loathing at all until the second half of the series.

Self loathing is an underlying issue from being abandoned. The point is the antisocial rebel act is her acting out, she's sweet at heart.

She wasn't abandoned, and the scene you posted doesn't imply self loathing at all.

She certainly wasn't raised by her dad.

Also, it doesn't show self loathing it shows she's sweet at heart.

hug, touch her skin and hair and eyes, rub cheeks together and kiss her lightly everywhere

spend the night cuddling with her, praising her and feeling every bit of her body with my own

Go back to bed, Senketsu.

fuck ok

Her dad ignored her, and that's what pushed her into becoming rebellious and violent in a textbook way to ask for attention.
What before the Crawling In My Skin arc suggested self loathing exactly?

>Though not big enough to influence politics.

So, just like in America?

You're right, but she does have a lot of self doubt that becomes that self loathing.

Particularly, when Senketsu asks her if she's afraid of him and she tells him she's afraid of herself that would hurt him because she got angry. That's a recurring fear for her that boils over in the second half.