The ultimate red-pill is celibacy

The ultimate red-pill is celibacy.

Sexuality is completely an animalistic urge that degrades humanity. All romanitic interpersonal relationships, whether hetero- or homosexual, cause internal anguish and distract our minds from self-actualization.

The entire point of sexual relationships is to reproduce and nothing else. A blind, disgusting, debased urge to squirt our genes into the future as a male seahorse vomits its offspring into the violent waves.

If you want to actualize yourself, withdraw from society and control urges to reproduce. Sexuality is the most unhealthy, counter-productive quality of humanity.

And thats how white race has been wiped out
Great job user

THIS. The only time when one should engage in sex is for the purpose of procreation.

I agree to abstain is better for your health, but having children isn't really wrong morally, I like your take on sex though.

fpbp

People really overestimate how many gay people there are, don't they? they are way overrepresented in the media.

Wrong the ultimate red pill is serving Jesus Christ (celibacy is a by product of this) seeing that you will die and all that will last for ever is the glory from the work you did for God while you were alive. If you are celibate and don't believe in Jesus Christ you both never have sex and burn in hell for ever after you die.

This is true

there shouldn't even be a need to speak to the partner in reproduction, we evolved to visually evaluate the best mate

kinda like when a hoe grabs you in da club, but they should be less whorish and play a little hide and seek, then get ploughed and allowed to stay in/around your house until the child hits puberty.

Celibacy isn't the goal though, it's just a product of living a good life.

a life thats "better than sex"

If you are not R1B or a jap this is great advice.

why withdraw from society tho

>italians
>"white"
kek you dirty fuckers are basically Jews. Fuck Italians.

>The entire point of sexual relationships is to reproduce and nothing else.
It's like you didn't even read the post.

Sounds like delusions of grandeur. Guess what your imaginary friend isn't real. You have 1 life. Live it. Jerk off. Fuck. Do whatever to enjoy yourself. Try to be good. Don't shoot up people in Vegas. Otherwise, this is all there is.

Obv i read it, i was just pointing out how the op s trying to make it look like a bad thing

>If you're a faggot this is great advice

There you go, corrected it for you mio amico

R1B is the white race. Neck yourself halfbreed mutt.

Whether it's an inherently bad or good thing is up for debate, but do tell me, to what purpose jacking off/hooking up serves other than insipid hedonistic pleasure? It's just a quick dopamine fix, a vice. With the right perspective, you are able to see just how much of a waste of time it is.

No it is not the ultimate red-pill is immortality which as humans can only be achieved by mortal procreation, or creating a idea that lives on beyond you. Go take a philosophy class 101 or something kid this is a 18+ board.

Nice try Schlomo!

what bs

Why should I give a fuck what's good for humanity? White people for the win.
The only people who reproduce too much are spics and arab muslims. The number 1 male baby name is Mohammed jagoff and Juan is number 2. Get your shit straight.