Holy shit, the number of semen demons in this mango is off the charts

Holy shit, the number of semen demons in this mango is off the charts.

best girl

you mean her

3/5 of those aren't even semen demons.

takumi is best girl and souma's otp

gay

(You)

>tfw I'm the only one who likes Meat

I like lolis with flat chests, but for some reason I still find Alice to be very attractive. I think it's her eyes and her slightly childish attitude.

It's not Fairy Tail.

Yeah, it's like it's being illustrated by a skilled former hentai artist or something.

you're not alone pham, she's best girl

>pedo likes the girl that acts like a child

Color me surprised. Hisako a best.

Megumi.

>utterly BTFO

Reminder that Rindou is best girl and Megumi is actual trash and anime-only fags are the only ones who think she's best girl.

The story would be better without ______.

I'd let her handle my meat if you catch my drift

tsukuda

Alice > Hisako > Meat > rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Erina

>tfw I'm the only one who likes her

Meat may not win the Soumabowl but to me she will always be best girl.

Actually I'm not sure that i do. Could you please explain in greater detail.

>Hisako before Meat
see

Girls

Alice > Hisako > Rindou > Erina >>>> the others.

Meat a shit and she doesnt even make it to the main tournament.

Rindou > Alice > Eina/Hisako >The rest > Meat

someone post underrated knaifu

Alice > Hisako > Megumi > Rindou > Mizuhara-senpai > others

I think we can all agree that Tits McGee that couldn't even do her fucking job in the election semis is unequivocally worst girl.

>megumi over rindou
>megumi better than anyone other than literally who childhood friend
shit taste senpai

Erina will win despite being worst girl/worst ship even though Tadokoro is the correct choice

You're wrong, Kurase exists remember? I won't blame you if you forgot.

>draw a slut
>call it pure

Megumi doesn't and will not have feelings for Souma.

you didn't contradict anything I just said

>Megumi

Chapter 61, my nigga.

Megloomyfags please leave

>Generic tsundere shitter shillers
pls go

Only admiration according to tsukuda.

hishoko a cute! CUTE!

you're not alone

>the girl who starts off hating him and knows his dad will win
>she's a tsundere
wow never before seen heroine traits

yawn

I'm pretty sure Erinahaters are all animeonlys.

If she wasn't disgusting brown then I might consider her, as she is she's not even in the classification of girl at all, so she's not up for best girl.

>Call erina generic
>Being a Mehgloomyfag

>muh dad abuse
>muh wanted Souma's dad's dick
>random bootcamp prep for Hokkaido
didn't increase my enjoyment of her at all

Are there any girls in this series that actually get better?

>implying there's any time for anyone to get better when the past 10+ chapters have just been Erina

Erina and hisako.

>he didn't like erina-sensei
fag

>Erina
This one is flat out wrong, stop making shit up. Everyone else is only arguable at best.

>disgusting
that's the oddest misspelling of "delicious" I've ever seen

all the females in this show are shit characters

also, rindou is best girl

>all the females in this show are shit characters
This, I don't know why anyone pretends otherwise. They all exist for fapbait, not waifubait. I'd fuck them all and so would you, but that's it.

You may not like it but Erina has character development unlike all the other females.

>Are there any girls in this series that actually get better?
>get better
character development is not always the same thing as getting better

>Brown
>Nigger lips
>Blonde hair
>Short unstylish short hair
Worst combination ever.

Do you really prefer early erina from current erina?

I dont like either

I want a study session with Hisako-sensei.

>Generic tsundere who is clearly going to win
transition into
>Generic tsundere with a bit more dere with traumatized past who is clearly going to win

Even if you dont like them
You have to admit that Erina is now better than before.

How is Erina a genereic Tsundere again?
Most of the tsunderes wants MC dick after two chapters,Erina genuinely hated Souma for most of the manga.

>le generic __ xd

Using buzzword gives validity to your opinion on facebook or any other shithole, not here.

Fuck off.

No, I don't. She was bad before, and is still bad. A different flavor doesn't mean it's better. Just like when Souma changed his grilled squid experiment to have honey instead of peanut butter, it changed but didn't get any better.

is there any justifiable reason for Megumi to exist if she's not a love interest?

is this why they gradually wrote her out of the story?

>it changed but didn't get any better.
If it changes then it become worse or better.
Do you think that current erina is worse? No? then is better.

Ok,now you are just saying bullshit

I mean, if you're accustomed to eating shit it's not like your tasting capabilites would allow you to make a proper judgment on quality.

It's not Erina's fault.

What a shitty argument
You just locked yourself in a corner.

>prove point effectively and with an an accompanying analogy for effect
>locked in a corner
Stop using phrases you don't understand.

>>prove point effectively and with an an accompanying analogy for effect

>prove point effectively and with an an accompanying analogy for effect
Your analogy doesn't make sense
If you change the recipe the dish is gonna become better or worse.
Since you can't say it become worse than it is better,.

>If you change the recipe the dish is gonna become better or worse.
That's absolutely wrong though, which is why the crux of your entire argument holds zero weight.

>That's absolutely wrong though
Why?

A generic tsundere physically beats up the MC, usually after he accidentally gropes her or does something buffoonish. Her reasons for disliking the MC are same as above and likes the MC because of the power of nice. Often seen flashing hot and cold rapidly as if bipolar with very little in the way of relationship development outside of groping, baffonery, and power of nice. Her general violence leave her appearing boorish and less feminine than other waifu tropes.

Souma is smug and arrogant which earns him the animosity of most everyone, so be fair he takes to the point of mild buffoonery though. Erina held him in contempt primarily due to his arrogance coupled with general ignorance, a combination that by all means should have been fatal if not for his tenacity. His tenacity is more remarkable than his niceness and key to Erina's warming up to him, also the philosophy he inherited is essential to both the plot and her heart. Erina doesn't flip flop hot and cold, she has reason to dislike him, discovers he is more than she estimated causing conflicted feeling for Souma and in the latest chapter she has reconciled the conflict by accepting him. The god tongue is also barbed but Souma retorts as much as he take, however she's never resorted to violence, at all times she's feminine and doesn't besmirch her regal aura.

If all Tsunderes were as well done as Erina they wouldn't have a bad reputation.

Because multiple things that are distinctly different can still have the same overall "value"? I don't know why that's such a hard concept to grasp, seems pretty simple. It's even been illustrated in this very series, so you can't even argue that it doesn't apply in nonsense-world rules.

This.

Honestly it sounds like the real problem is that most MCs are fucking stupid compared to Souma.

>the only one who likes Meat

She is literally the most popular.

Where?

In what world?

This is the opposite of the truth

No, she got wrote out because Tsukada made a mistake in making a doormat personality as a main character. All the named characters are super motivated and have exaggerated shonen backstories, and Megumi just kind of there. To have her beat anybody in a shokugeki with the "s-souma-kun i'm not good enough what do i do? oh wait i'm a genius muh potential" is fucking outrageous and I'm glad SnS is not going there. Blame the setting though. I'm sure if Megumi was in Nisekoi, where kids go to highschool and nothing happens for 97% of the story, her character would be very relevant and tolerated more.

I think her original reason for being there was plot exposition, so they could show how actually awesome Souma was even in the school for rich kids, and is someone legitimately inspirational etc. The problem came from what to do with her from there.

>Every girl in that pic is completely stacked except for Megumi

Being a Megu fan is suffering.

>"IT'S NOT MY FAVORITE GIRL SO THAT CAN'T BE TRUE"

It can't be true because it's just isn't, it has nothing to do with liking her or not.

But is true.
The most popular girl in japan is Erina and here everybody call her shit.

Again.
Where? Erina is the most popular in japan and Alice/Erina the most popular here

Sure faggot.

>takumi even on the radar
why

Because he is best boy.

Nice shit taste.