Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already got two threads, lad.
Anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek

W H I T E

H O L Y G R A I L

How exactly does Subaru change in Episode 18?

He lies down on a little couch and starts yelling at his psychologist

Is it me or does Subaru seem more emotionally distraught that he can't properly think straight?

Who else /witch cult/ here?

>have cool coordinated fire attack with your bros
>get stylish as fuck purple hood
>pratical short sword, perfect for throwing
>get a badass sauron-like voice
>get to maraude and desecrate the lands all you want
>get to shit talk and make fun of the bishops behind their backs
>eventually receive eternal bliss from your Dark Lady as a reward for your services
>seriously dat hood.

He end up in the same situation with Rem like he did with Emilia in episode 13, except much worse, as episode 18 will be when he hits his lowest point in the series.

Instead of Emilia turning Subaru into a little bitch, Rem turns him into a war hero.

Subaru finally made some sense.

>Yelling at his psychologist.

There was no yelling, just both of them lending an ear and a mouth for each other. Because two-way contract.

Adventures of Felix The Faggot

>Throwing her arms out She wrapped around Subaru’s neck and snuggled up next to him.

>“Uh, eh, eeeh!?”

>“Don’t move. I’m checking something out right now.”

>Since they were about the same height, her face was now right next to Subaru’s. Her voice whispering directly into Subaru’s ear, his whole body felt like it was being tickled. His face turned red from the sensation. He looked to his surroundings for help, finding Rem loitering near the mansion’s entrance he instantly turned pale.

>She had on a blank face, one could see from afar she was unconcerned with what was happening. Towards the now gasping Subaru, Rem gestured her hands in a small mincing motion. It wasn’t like this gesture had any meaning in particular, but the intent was clearly conveyed to Subaru.

>“I’m going to tell Emilia”

Sexual health is an important part of wellbeing.

Where do I register?

Adventures of Felix The Faggot continues.

>I’m afraid this person is likely the envoy. A cute girl with a charming face and flaxen hair evenly cut to shoulder length. Her height was rather tall for a girl, almost the same as Subaru’s. However her figure was naturally much more delicate, one-by-one her features revealed her gorgeous femininity or would it be more accurate to say girlishness. Her flaxen hair was decorated with a white ribbon, her big eyes shone with curiosity and had an almost cat-like charm to them, and currently on her head…

>“It’s finally here, a non-minor character with nekomimi”

>“Nya nya?”

>The same color as her hair, a pair of animal ears claiming the top of her head trembled as if responding to his murmurs. In this world sub-species were completely natural, aside from seeing them in the capital there hadn’t been any other opportunities to interact with them, seeing the real thing up close like this was a real treat.

>After all, “I’m an appreciator of all things fluffy, there’s no way that I can’t pursue this existence in front of my eyes… dammit, quite down, my right arm…!”

>Looking at it as a spectator he could imagine the sensation of the fluffy fur covered ears, just by standing in front of him her mere existence was a deadly poison for Subaru. With a desperate look he suppressed his trembling right arm, somehow managing to pull away from the girl and create some distance. She stared blankly at Subaru’s suspicious behavior.

>You will never be the object of Satella's envy
>You will never be one of Ekidna's possesions
>You will never have Minerva playfully be angry at you
>You will never have comfy cuddling with Sekhmet
>You will never have Daphne eat all of your cooking no matter how terrible it is
>You will never have Typhon step on you
>You will never make Camilla feel loved

So will we get Subaru and Rem sleeping together or are they totally skipping that?

never forget

Already skipped.

>not his magic authority hand

You mean right now is NOT his lowest?
because if i was there, seriously, i'd go and learn magic just so i'm able to torture the shit out of this pissbag while keeping him an inch from death so he can't go back.
It's like 5 episodes now that this series is painful as fuck to watch, they should have limited this whole thing to 4-5 max, not the 7-8 we're getting

Skipped

You haven't seen Subaru completely broken yet.

>7 Witches of sin
>All of them are weak compared to Satella

Can someone please tell me why people are praising this anime as the best anime of the year?
I just can't understand why people say that.

Still 10x stronger than the dragon though.

>why
Because they like it very much?

You've seen nothing yet. Wait till the pot boils over.

So I was visiting the old threads.

>144289422

>Watch as Rem will end up like Wilhelm's wife. Just to fuck with us one more time.

Can someone explain this?

Satella is one of the witches.

Because you're mum a shit

Considering all of the shit he's went through I honestly think his reaction to everything is rather logical, he seems to be ruled by trauma and emotions rather than rational thinking. I would honestly think I'd be weird if he wasn't acting this way.

Kino, suffering, lovely characters, anti-self-insert MC, suffering, excellent waifus, memes.

>they like it very much
That's not a reason to call this the AOTY

>that's no reason

Removed from existence

Theareisa got revived by gluttony and was forced to fight her own husband. Wilhelm having no choice but to kill her. This is during arc 3, arc 5 was more heartbreaking.

Not really.

Yeah and all those pseudo-yuri SoLshit shows that are proclaimed as AOTY every fucking year get it because of their objective quality and not because there are bunch of people here who just like that sort of thing, right?

Count me in, I want to be the object of Satella-chan's obsession

Echidna is the Witch of Greed. After the Sanctuary was released, she transferred her spirit into Lewes Meyer and renamed herself as Omega.

This happens when?

Tfw, in arc 5, the memories of Wilhelm and Thearesia start appearing after Reinhardt says, "I kill my grandmother fifteen years ago... What's here is just a fake."
When the deed is done, Wilhelm rushes for Thearesia and is in tears. Professing his love and goodbyes. Her conscienceness was intact in her final moments and says hers as well. Her body turns to ashes. Wilhelm has one last speak with Reinhardt but they both leave each other coldly (with the useless father/son in the background). Reinhardt leaving and Wilhelm with his wife in his hands. When Wilhelm meets Subaru and goes off to bury his beloved, he takes one good look at Subaru and something like, "as if...".

Reainhardt is a cold-hearted bastard

Will the catman suffer?

End of arc 4.
As part of the deal Subaru made with the devil.

Catman has suffered his whole life. Literally.

He was abused because he was a bastard child of an affair.

That is not including the rest his years under the royal palace and etc.

>When Wilhelm meets Subaru and goes off to bury his beloved, he takes one good look at Subaru and something like, "as if...".
What does this mean?

Why didn't you protect Subaru's smile, Sup Forums?

rushing to actions propelled by trauma and emotions is very inconsistent with the terrible moralfagging he's shoving everywhere and the fact his ego is still sky high.
Plus, it doesn't make this shit any less painful to watch. I'm still on this ride for roswaal, aldebran, and reinhard

I love to see him suffer.

I don't like any of these two genres, so I don't know why you are bringing them up.

If only everyone could act like this user and bring up some actual reasons why people like this.

Rem will crumble into dust as she dies in Subaru's arms.

Possibly, history might be repeating itself.

But moralfagging is all about trauma and emotion, the same with his ego.
And to be fair, what he said to Emilia was a bitch move but completely true. Bitch can't even stay away from him two fucking days without getting herself killed by Beetlejuice and his lovely friends.

>He takes one good look at Subaru and something like, "as if...".

Come on Greycat, Subaru has been fighting and shedding blood for 1.5 years now for sperging out in arc 3. Give him a fucking break.

How long until this scene

WOW FUCK THIS.

I'd rather she'd die in a proper death than this bullshit.

What's with all of these really low quality pngs? It's like someone deliberately added jpg artifacts just to make the whole thing entirely pointless.

Did you really think it would be that simple? That the author wouldn't stop punishing him for what he did in arc 3 to Emilia? That the author wouldn't stop reminding him and battering him down for being autistic just once?

You underestimate the author's sadism.

> Subaru has been fighting and shedding blood for 1.5 years now for sperging out in arc 3
What? Has he spent that much time in that world?

just marathoned the anime, is the manga good? also what % of the manga does the anime cover so far?

Yes, he's 18-19 years old by now.

its been 1.5 years since arc 3, yes. Still trying to redeem and rectify his mistakes that he made this arc.

He'll probably be able to save her. Maybe. It's not like their circumstances are identical. Rem still has a living body, after all.

How are they gonna pad out this story.

People saying ep 25 will be the one where Rem goes into a coma. So I was expecting it to happen sooner.

When trying to achieve some goal at any cost and without regarding anything, or after severe trauma, his ego and sense of self should be reduced to zero. This is what also happens in reality (aside from when said trauma is something like school bullying)
being such a huge egomaniac really doesn't go well with everything else happening. I'd prefer if he'd turn crybaby every time something doesn't go well, would be less fucking cringy to watch.

Also, his lash at Emilia was the most unjustified thing ever, he died shitton of times trying to "solve" the problem, yet lucked out by relying on the other's abilities in the end.
Also, the thing in the palace. And utterly refusing to understand what Julius wanted him to understand.
These two happened before the second round of suffering. He was on fairly well condition.

I hope the novel ends with Subaru in an endless loop

And it looks like author-san is going to punish him even further, based on the Q&A and little hints he's dropped.

So how many children do you think will be ripped away from this adoptive father's arms?

I'd say all four of them.

What mistakes other than killing his waifu?

The coma happens at the very end of act 3, there's no padding needed.

I always imagine Satella sitting on some sort of couch, watching Subaru's life on a big plasma and right after he fucks up at the palace saying something like 'oh shit, dis gonna be good' and setting checkpoint.

Does Shaman-chan show up again?

>How are they gonna pad out this story.
Well, they need to take out the White Whale before they can reach Roswaal's domain in time to stop the Witch Cult, so that will probably take awhile. Then the rest of it should be fighting the Witch Cult.

With a few repeated deaths, padding probably isn't going to be the issue here.

Will there be a design update soon in the LN then?

Yes.

>Rem enters coma
>Subaru crying
>Screen turns to black
>Text saying "Season 2 confirmed" is shown
>Re:Zero 2 for Winter 2016

Do authorities persist through subaru resets?
1) does subaru keep powers
2) do effects persist (e.g. WHALED)

No.

>winter 2016
Oh, you evil fucking bastard.

Nope, he rewinds back, and so does all the progress he's made.

At this point, watching this show is like self punishment. You want things to go better for Toyota, but instead the author just keeps making him fuck up and act like an idiot, suffering more and more forever. Things in this show will NEVER get better.
I was hoping ep. 16 was when he would finally get a break and do some good, but instead he became even more trash. I can't stand cringing so many times an episode, my heart can't take it.

Please tell me this whole damn whaling part is gonna take more than 5 episodes.

Yes
No

>>Re:Zero 2 for Winter 2016

Heh. But no this won't be any time soon. They'd need to release more LN volumes.

Fucking why though?
Those kids are all he has left that keeps him stable.

Losing Petra would affect him the most out of all the children

It's a combination of Betelgeuse+the Whale vs an army.

Which is it with powers?
Does he lose authorities if he resets?

I'd be better if it was something like
>Rem enters coma
>Subaru loses shit
>says he can fix it and kills himself
>screen turns to black
>Re:Zero 2 never

Yes he does, but there is always a checkpoint when he gains one. So it hasn't happened yet.

No.

Wouldn't adapting the fourth arc takes two entire cours?

I have a low cringe-tolerance in general, but this anime takes it to another level. I don't understand how a MC could be -this- useless. Surely the person who transported him into the world must have realised how much of an autistic fuck-up he is???

Ah, thanks

I assume if Return is an authority then that'd be the exception

Actually, if the series ends it will most likely end on the chapter "of each, vow"

Where everyone is celebrating in the mansion and except for Subaru alone holding Rem's lifeless body in his arms.

this fucking cat and its love for pancakes

the MC is a normal human being who is also a teenager thrown into a world forced to die over and over and watch his friends die over and over. he also has very limited power of his own, it's realistic really.

Probably. This is why I'm not optimistic about getting new seasons since it changes fucking nothing. They won't be able to adapt everything.

Estimation for the whole thing would probably not less than 4 two cour seasons to adapt everything well. That is including future arcs since right now it seems that we're around the 25% area with Arc 3. The whole story available till arc 6 was near mid point.

Those intermission chapters are fucking painful to read.

He just, kept talking. He even tried mimicking her voice at one point.

I get that they've forgotten Rem but surely they'd still see the corpse? Or are they incapable of even forming memories or experiences of her?

I just can't enjoy it. I want to, but I hate useless MCs, and like you said this show takes it to another level. Why choose him out of anyone else is a good question. Considering Rienhart is basically god incarnate, why bother with Mitsubishi?

>the MC is a normal human being who is also a teenager thrown into a world forced to die over and over and watch his friends die over and over. he also has very limited power of his own, it's realistic really.

I get it. I do. But this is exactly what makes this show uninteresting and depressing to watch.

Can't this guy catch a break? Will he ever experience happiness again?

I like it, but I find it hypocritical that some viewers go from "this anime is shit, mc is such a cringy faggot i can't self insert to" to "holy shit mc is suffering :((( aoty" in one episode"

>normal human being
No. He's an autistic hikkineet with a serious hero complex and lack of social experience.