He's the modern equivalent to Alexander the Great

He's the modern equivalent to Alexander the Great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r10VHX_GqI
youtu.be/ARzujfRiQ3c
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/scientists-create-worlds-first-molecular-robot-capable-of-building-molecules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes literally a scam artist

More like genghis khan with that look

Alexander the Great was a government mooch who defrauded investors out of billions using smoke and mirrors pyramid schemes?

>controls the world from his fingertips
>descended from Genghis khan

99.99999% chance Elon Musk is a Jewish lackey.

He's the modern equivalent to the '90s .com bubble or the 2008 housing crash

>be him
>have adhd. cant focus on a single project
>starts paypal, sells it
>starts electric car company, gets bored
>starts battery factory for electric homes, "boring."
>starts rocket company, gets gov. grants, uses it for some other crazy project like building shit on planets

moar like howard hughes. I can't wait for him to start pissing in bottles.

can we get more facts so we can give quick rundowns on the MuskPill?

No, but he is the modern equivalent to Archimedes.

There is just only one jewish genius: Von Neumann. Tesla is no jew.

that fucking pic

apparently there's no govt subsidies for a fucking disposable razor

Is he hapa?

So he's more like Pyrhus?

More like Rasputin.

Gay, suicidal and blonde?

This. His shitty company can only survive through subsidies and leeching from actual companies. They have to pay him for not making electric cars.

he's a faggot plebbitor who's into rick and morty for starters; secondly, he's obsessed with colonizing a dead planet instead of trying to fix the only living one.

All in all, sperg retard.

I really can't wind my head around why this absolute fraud is worshipped so much. Really puts the average IQ in a dark spot.

He's the modern equivalent to Thomas Jewdison

this

i respect elon musk for what he's trying to accomplish. but he hasnt really finished accomplishing anything major yet so i dont know why hes worshipped so much

his Mars pipe dream is nothing but grave misallocation of much needed resources.
He could have helped Boers fight oppression, or help India's poverty problem. The guy's a fucking retard.

California's ZEV credits.

>idk why he's worshipped so much
basically he's PICKLE RIIIICK IRL

>or help India's poverty problem.

...Or help poor people make more poor people.

>welfare queen who can't sell anything without massive government subsidies
>modern Alexander the great

Didn't he get divorced by a woman and then remarry her? That's pretty much certifiable retard status right there.

Also hasn't Tesla received government subsidies almost to the amount of their profits?

he dates some whore who stole millions from johnny depp

Back to plebbit pls we don't worship this cuck liberal here

where did elon touch you? can you show me on a doll?

>spaceX single handed upending the space lift industry.

>space travel
gay
>colonizing mars
pointless and stupid
>solar panels in puerto rico
next-level virtue signaling
>a bullet train that runs between cities
faggy and won't be built
>leaves trump's advisory board because of global warming
top kek
>redditors actually believe this guy is inspirational
total faggots
>spaceX
a meme
>tesla
a gay meme
>unveils new sci-fi-tier idea
never releases it
>starts balding
still balding even after hair-plugs

Yeah and archemides got stabbed to death by a Roman soldier.

Guy sucks should have been thrown down the stairs a little more forcefully

> doesn't kill people for pleasure
> doesn't destroy cultures
> isn't a faggot
nah...

something I posted in another musk thread

Fuck Elon Musk and the space travel meme. Space travel is gay and useless as fuck in comparison to the things we could be investing our money, time, and talent on.

We could:

gay tier:
>save the planet
>create edible artificial meat for the increasing population
>create an efficient method to desalt ocean water to provide an abundance of clean, fresh drinking water

good tier:
>create nanobots to rid ourselves of all deterioration, disease, etc. effectively making humans immortal
>create android bodies to make the above obsolete

God Tier:
>discover how to create/copy/transfer human consciousness
>create a "single player" customizable simulation to insert our consciousness and live whatever life we want (like a customizable dream) but not know we are in the simulation

Musk shills are this delusional.

eisten?

>we could
why don't you? that guy invests his own money in whatever he wants
>save the planet
in case you didn't know, space exploration could do exactly that:
youtube.com/watch?v=-r10VHX_GqI

checkd

There's been a weird spike in Elon Musk popularity in the past few months, not sure if this is coincidence or viral marketing on his or somebody else's part.

MONGORIAN!!!

you obviously do not even come close to understand how importabt and history changing is the fact that he is currently on the 16th landed rocket. do you even understand what landing rockets means for airspace travel?

what a mongrel....

ps for your tipical american burger that doesnt get it; your gay company tesla makes 4seaters that destroy nitrous foxbody drag racing cars... and it does it with comfort, turn on your ac while i make a 8second quarter mile boi

And it takes chinese slaves to mine the rare earth minerals for batteries.
Teslas are gay and ugly, plus need a half hour charge minimum to refuel, as a gay car does

i meant we, as a species. people always talk about space exploration being the pinnacle of human capabilities, as if discovering life on another planet is the greatest thing any species can do.

I provide a potential answer to the fermi paradox and why an advanced alien species have yet to be discovered. Maybe they decided they'd rather make their own universe in a simulation and transfer their consciousness inside it and live whatever life they wish to live.

why would they need to harvest material on other planets or explore the universe if they can live a thousand lifetimes, playing out every conceivable scenario they wish, in a single nanosecond via simulation?

>do you even understand what landing rockets means for airspace travel?

No it's pointless. Space travel is the biggest waste of time and money I have ever seen. I can't believe our government wants to invest in it.

Tell me WHAT IT MEANS for humanity ricenigger

All Hail Elon Musk

Based on this, why don’t we ALL threaten to reveal kike strategies for domination and extort to get rich?

le star trek meme

you're literally an unoriginal faggot

It means a bunch of inconsequential basement-dwelling fuckung-up NEETS get to dream than humanity will become something amazing in a future that will never exist, because we’re All going to blow ourselves up long before we ever reach our full potential. This is our fate.

The god of the autists. His ideas are stupid.

We aren't rich inventors

youtu.be/ARzujfRiQ3c

he is just toying with his gay electric cars. toys to him.
imagine when he gets serious! lands rockets. cutting the launch of satelites by +50%
this dude is building startrek's worlds in front of your eyes.

but yeah go back to your
jew nigger cucking. im sure you are changing the world in such a positive way by doing that.

>MRI scans are a waste of money

> disses the guy
> accepts the lamest thought of his
Anyway, in case you didn't notice, humanity evolves all the directions at the same time.
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/scientists-create-worlds-first-molecular-robot-capable-of-building-molecules

it means that we can mine asteroids for infinite resources

id say that is pretty alpha.

sieg heil

Not as stupid as yours, buttfucker

What?

>general who conquered most the know world and fought alongside his companions, and seek manifest destiny

>a man who got rich and is using government subsides to keep his empire afloat,and has done nothing major,for our times that is new.

he is landing rockets.

landing rockets means more resources from space, which are virtually infinte for us humans at the moment

resources in from space, pollution out to space.

the more resources we have, the less need for wars, monetary exchange and more.

once he provides free energy the cost of transportation of everything drops to nearly 0.

in essence, we become the star trek utopia thanks to this guy.
no money no wars no hunger.

I'm very much out of the loop here on the whole Elon circle jerk/bashing (depending on which side are you on), but hasn't Tesla already pushed out many electric vehicles that can actually handle 300+ miles with a single charge, making them legit alternatives for gasoline/diesel cars? I guess the pricing is still a bit too much for regular joes but the market will fix that in 5-10 years as things get more competitive, or am I wrong? And hasn't SpaceX pretty much been providing the results they promised years ago?

I Love this comment!
All of this

Star trek is communist. Get out commie.

>the more resources we have, the less need for wars, monetary exchange and more.
That is a commie lie None these things take away the folly of man fag

Internets, surveillance and nanobugs with genetic therapies take that folly away, so take some of that

i em shure you have no fucking clue what you talk about!

who did i diss? musk?

Obviously humanity progresses in multiple areas at once. I personally believe if we concentrated on fewer, prioritized things, we could advance at a far greater rate in those things.

In regards to space exploration, it gets the most coverage in the media and on the internet. Not sure if it receives the most funding, but if it does, that is less desirable than my suggestions imo. Space travel in general just gets all of the attention as the cool and the pinnacle of human progression and people want NASA to get more funding for space exploration because of the hype.

> comandante degoutante
seriously, gtfo

>a totalitarian regime where you must be in constant fear of not living the cookie cutter life,and brainwashing drugs

You realize that the top in any society is still with human folly.

Abundance takes away the folly of man. Gommunism came before the age of abundance that shall make scarcity extinct. Now it shall gradually rise anew starting with UBI

Yeah because Alexander the Great would have watched Rick and Morty

Nothing is more important than facilitating manned extraterrestrial missions

yeah they are! its rockets so obviously is not going to be an automatically won battle. they will try and fail many times. but the fact is: rocket num 16 landed... and counts keeps going up. now they wanna go without landing gear.

they do deliver. musk not delivering is a big meme. the dude delivers, with extras.
got nothing but the biggest respect for him. somebody get him a decent wife oh god
those feels man, i know i know. tears of happiness go down when they land another one and everybody cheers. i do literally cry of happiness.

No he obviously would have watched Xavier renegade angel.

Abundance does not take away the folly of humanity. The folly will always exist because government itself is structured hierarchy. The government officials will have more power then those below, and power breeds folly.

Communism does not work you faggot Stalin and the top guys were living life of luxury while everyone below was told to live the same in destitution,and told we all the same and we all prosper the same.

>I personally believe if we concentrated on fewer, prioritized things, we could
Sounds like some commie clerk (all the clerks are statists and thus have to be eliminated)
Why don't you avoid deciding for everybody? Do your thing and sing the swing.

Space exploration gets a fracture of the budget, go bite military or other field of massive theft and disgrace.

why is that the most important?

What is the 1930s

Vs

What is robot age when it's 10x easier to produce shit than sell it

Communism will win, to fight it is to fight human progress and revert to an age of scarcity.

Did you hear about elites shift?
Did you hear about gamechangers being developed in very different fields?
Do you receive scientific information from anywhere but telly?

We can send nogs on suicide missions.

This is just a test post.

how about we optimize our own shit first oh and btw, we've sent the Hubble and ISS into space, why not send a mining unit?

probably something along the lines of the frontier thesis.

government will always have more power then the people,and those who own,or are in high management potions will always have more luxuries and power over the masses you faggot.

If we become multiplanetary specie, we don't die off if something terrible happens to the planet. And probably the space standards of dwelling will be accepted down here too, just in case.

Well Put! Agree user!

It's hard to tell what's real and what's not in USA, too many hidden accounts and hidden investors.

>government will always have more power then the people
Unless there will be no government anymore.

yeah, musk should consider so
space mining has got to start soon if it is to attract investors

communists are the type to hype gay space travel

literally. the fags love the idea of "fully automated luxury gay space communism"

I don't suggest to dictate what humanity does. just providing an idea of what we should prioritize, like everyone else does

The corporations who provide services or goods will have more power.

what resources? name one mineral that is so worthwhile and lacking her on earth that we would spend hundreds of millions of dollars shipping it through space on a small rocket.

lol how can you faggots really believe that we are in the position or have the technology to start mining space.

"we be mining moonrocks an sheet"

Israel replaced American government with Jews on private investment support long time ago. Even American army is private, besides that you got CIA who operates privately and attacks whoever they want without any democratic voter consent.

Eh, let me know when he raises an army.

scam artist that created an AI capable of defeating the most experienced Dota players in the world
AI capable of gathering life-time experience in just few hours